How About a Stun Heist?

How about a heist that wins both the stun cuffs and stun guns that everyone seems to need all the time? I have no problem with this replacing the training droid heist, since we get plenty of droids from Challenges and are drowning in them.

Replies

• Very nice, seriously.
  • I would rather see a shop where u can trade your gear pieces. Heists are okay-ish as they are atm., but what do I do with the 500 Nubian Tech disks? What about my over 2000 Gold pieces from the challenges I am never gonna be able to use? Back in the days you could atleast sell them for a very low amount of money, now they are used as dust catchers.
  • Yes. Please, please, yes.
  • Droid heist is trash, sometime don't even bother with it.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I used to do the droid heist hoping for mk6 Syringes as the extra gear, but now I have over 300 of those so even that small glimmer of usefulness has gone.
    There comes a point where players outgrow most events and challenges. It would be nice if the devs recognized that and added another droid heist tier which dropped useful gear, even if it was just mk3 holos and dets. But m5 stun guns, mk3 cuffs and mk5 dets would be awesome.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Woofy_MC wrote: »
    I would rather see a shop where u can trade your gear pieces. Heists are okay-ish as they are atm., but what do I do with the 500 Nubian Tech disks? What about my over 2000 Gold pieces from the challenges I am never gonna be able to use? Back in the days you could atleast sell them for a very low amount of money, now they are used as dust catchers.

Agreed. We've gathered all these extra pieces. Earned them. The game has been designed to give us all those extra pieces. So, let us have a use for them.

It would be very similar to the shard shop, I'd think. Just instead of doing it automatically, you'd choose, say, lots of 100 or maybe 500.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What's about a wildcard-heist?
    You'll get tokens to buy gear - in a shop where all gears are available. Blue tokens can buy blue, green or white gear, Purple for purble and below,....
  • kiar1404 wrote: »
    What's about a wildcard-heist?
    You'll get tokens to buy gear - in a shop where all gears are available. Blue tokens can buy blue, green or white gear, Purple for purble and below,....

I like it!