Is HAAT the last "new" raid we will ever see?

With the introduction of TB's, and the corresponding need for characters we either haven't farmed or new characters we need to farm/unlock, TB's will undoubtedly be the preferred method of major content release over raids - both for their relatively low creative strategy design and potential transaction revenue stream. I can already imagine that Endor (new ewoks, anyone?), Death Star battle, and many others will be given their own TB.

With that being said, it makes raids seem all the more appealing. Will we ever see a new raid?

Replies

• Definitely not. They said they were going to release more. It's a format they wouldn't let die. It's one of the most fun parts of the game. Give g12 a short while to get settled. And there will be a new raid out to challenge those toons.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I can see a second territory battle, one for darkside emerging. Not sure if there will be more. They do seem a lot more complex to code to me than a raid, but I could be wrong.

I'd be surprised if we don't get more raids.
  • Probably another rebel TB. Remember that they don't care about the dark side so don't worry about farming it.
  • There's at least 2 more a level 90 one and ships
  • There aren't enough farmable dark side characters to do a TB like we have right now.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    There aren't enough farmable dark side characters to do a TB like we have right now.

You do realize it is possible to scale a potential event based on availability?
  • Moving to Feedback: Raids