If light side it has to be...

No, please read before judging.

I complained the other day about LS being loved that much by Devs. Now, this is a different topic. The goal is not the same.

If light side it has to be, please, at least, make those new toons but not rebels. Resistance will be for Christmas. But Jedi and Clones can be before. With the new Battlefront II coming out in November, wouldn't it be good to see some more clones ?

To get a rework and SOME HELMETS on clones ? Give Cody a unique, rework his lead to include Galactic Republic, Echo a Zeta, change Fives lead into a Unique ? Change Sarge into Heavy, appearance as well ? Give us a Shocktrooper clone, a Jumptrooper, Kicx, Gregor (Delta squad in fact), Wolff ?

Create a new tag on few Jedi : Clone Commander -> JKA, GK, Plo, Mace and Yoda.
No more than 1 commander in each squad.
Ahsoka could use a rework to fit better.

Rework Eeth Koth, who's supposed to be a member of the Jedi counsel, rework Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Mace and JKA.
Give ships to JKA, Yoda and GK. GK's ship could be bought with Guild token.

Rework JKG (both look and kit) and make him look a Temple Guard.

This would make more sense to me than Rebels everywhere. This would also give people a break through this Rebel meta that's annoy a great many.

Replies

• Have you ever stopped to consider that the influx of Light Side and especially Rebel tagged Characters was to facilitate the advent of the first TB. Imagine the uproar if it had landed and people for whatever reasons did not have enough rebels or LS characters to complete the missions and spare for the platoons. People would be on the forums crying tears as big as October cabbages. I'm sure if or when a Dark Side equivilent is released then they will release new and better characters to fit.
    I fight the good fight
  • Dreislao wrote: »
    Have you ever stopped to consider that the influx of Light Side and especially Rebel tagged Characters was to facilitate the advent of the first TB. Imagine the uproar if it had landed and people for whatever reasons did not have enough rebels or LS characters to complete the missions and spare for the platoons. People would be on the forums crying tears as big as October cabbages. I'm sure if or when a Dark Side equivilent is released then they will release new and better characters to fit.

Yes of course, that's very logical considering you have to achieve a huge number of TB to unlock ROLO/Hermit and you have to farm a 16 energy cantina battle when there's 8 energy cantina battle still available. They make it easier, sorry, I'm just blind.

And how paying hundreds of euros is gonna make 2 chars without any real faction make me have an easier time when Clones/Jedi/Resistante are certainly mostly used because more available to people ?

Or are you speaking about PS who's very well known as an easy squad to gear, just using 1500 carbantis, 800 stun gun/cuffs ? Ah yes, I get it.

So don't worry, rebels are already easy to farm, those new things are not.
  • I'm glad I could shed some light and allow you to see it from a different point of view.
    I fight the good fight
    I'm glad I could shed some light and allow you to see it from a different point of view.

Funny from Dooku using lightning, quite sarcastic actually.
    That said, I would prefer to go back to my suggestions and get some LS rework that are not including rebels :)
    Have you ever stopped to consider that the influx of Light Side and especially Rebel tagged Characters was to facilitate the advent of the first TB. Imagine the uproar if it had landed and people for whatever reasons did not have enough rebels or LS characters to complete the missions and spare for the platoons. People would be on the forums crying tears as big as October cabbages. I'm sure if or when a Dark Side equivilent is released then they will release new and better characters to fit.

Imagine the joy of players if they had made it playable by more than a single faction?
  • Ki-adi Mundi please