Who are the top five heroes you hate facing in Arena?

Prev134
Which heroes do you absolutely dread facing and avoid battling if possible?

For example I avoid Daka, Poe, Fives, IG-88 and IG-86.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Rey and Dooku
  • Fotp Leia qgj Rey
  • Phasma
    Dooku
    Sid
    Kylo
    Rey

First turn speed, multi attacks, and heal immunity in that order. I'm mostly talking GW.

I would throw poe in there somewhere, but it depends on how many times he lands expose. I can deal with turn meter and taunt. If expose lands on a few characters though....
  • Hate HK-47 and Ben
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Poe (high level, maxed gear). I usually can't kill him in the first round and if paired with Poggle...
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Dooku as I use Lumi. If he gets that stun or ability block on her 1st turn, I'm mostly done. Otherwise he's a nobody. I gotta start working on high DPS toons so I can be rid of healers...

Edit: GS, Daka, 88,Phasma as leader (her team sometimes proc like every move). In sequence. Of course, the proper support has to be there for the above toons to really aggravate me.
  • Daka (when paired with dooku and phasma as a leader)
    Poe
    Rey
    GS
    Leia
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Poe, GS, FOTP, Poggle, IG-88

Really? Sid is have no threat to me. My dooku + sid + daka always can kill the enemy Sid before Lum can heal him.
  • Before the update, decent Poe teams were a nightmare, even with Poe on my team. It was like tossing a coin and praying mine starts first.

The top 5 for me right now would be (not in that order):

GS: Can easily 1 shot anyone with lucky geonosian assist.

Phasma: Sometimes it's one of those days when the enemy team goes crazy on assists. Can turn a match around with her turn meter increase.

Dooku: Attacking him is like hitting a hedgehog. Unnaturally high chance on 2×attack for the AI, the crazy speed combined with the lightning opener can easily mess up my tactics.

QGJ: Strong assist attack, very dangerous when he's got the leader position. The dispell can mess up a Poe team AND step in for Poggle at the same time. Plus these guys always add another prio glasscannon so you cannot / should not focus him first. (hello there, FOTP)

Aayla Secura: A very rare character and I thank the force it being so. Strong counter-attacks, stuns on a crit, hits very hard, has high hp. Nasty.
  • Savage Opress
  • Only teams I avoid in arena are droid teams since I'm not setup right now to beat them consistently.
  • Pretty much any of the OP toons that can 1HKO you and tank like 10 hits themselves -. -
  • Captain Phasma (theoretical 16% or 18% chance of bonus attack / practical its more like 40-50%, when controlled by AI as opponent)
    Kylo Ren (no cooldown for his area attack)
    Leia (fast + hide + tripple damage)
    Old Daka (stun + always-working-10%-chance-revive)
    Poe (with some luck (expose) he is an instant-win-button)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • FO team (Phasma, Kylo, fotp and any other two toons)

Poogle
    Daka
    Dooku
  • I get annoyed as F facing Phasma / Dooku / Daka / Poe teams because I'm stunned all day but very beatable team.

I know I may lose facing QJG/Rey/Poe/Old Ben/FOTP when they crit & one hit
  • Rey.
    Dooku.
    GS.
    Fives.

Yes I said Fives. High star'd with good gear and he seems like nothing more than an irritant... but he's actually preparing to kill your last two toons on his own at the end.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Funny how so many people mention Daka, Dooku and Phasma. But for weeks I ran a Phasma/Dooku/Daka/Lumi/X team and I got focus-fired by so many people...
    I think what's "annoying" and what "you wouldn't want to face" aren't really the same thing.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Dooku is a pita!!
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Anyone with a speed over 140 lol
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Funny how so many people mention Daka, Dooku and Phasma. But for weeks I ran a Phasma/Dooku/Daka/Lumi/X team and I got focus-fired by so many people...
    I think what's "annoying" and what "you wouldn't want to face" aren't really the same thing.

Losses are more memorable when your toons don't get to do anything. I run a poggle dependent team. If poggle is stunned first round then i lose.
  • Rey.
    Dooku.
    GS.
    Fives.

Yes I said Fives. High star'd with good gear and he seems like nothing more than an irritant... but he's actually preparing to kill your last two toons on his own at the end.
    i faced a 7* 5's in arena one on one with ig86. i lost badly. i hit him maybe 3 times, didnt even get him to half HP before his counters killed me. he has an insane amount of hp!
  • There's only 2 for me: Kylo and Rey. Kylo purely because of his annoying tendency to refresh all cooldowns and having a guaranteed counter more than 50% of the time, and Rey because she hits harder than any other hero I've faced.
  • 5s + Dooku + Kylo - all those **** counters!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Definitely Dooku. He's #1. The 100% counter is so annoying. Others I tend to avoid:

Kylo - AOE plus counter
    Rey - she hits real hard
    Daka - her revive seems to occur every time but I will take her out first.
    Sid - his dodge verse Jedi is a PITA
  • yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    QGJ (and surprised he is not leading the poll)
    Old Ben
    Leía (the stealth)
    Poe (still a strong snnoysnce for my droids)
    Yoda (until I learn self control and NOT use poggle buff)
  • Bariss - the infamous Sidious-busting mass heal, plus at high levels she's pretty durable, meaning that just going after her first isn't always viable.
    Rey - always seems to wipe out my "glass cannon" attackers in one or two hits
    Daka - reviving others fair enough but SELF REVIVING AS WELL ****
    Poe: not so much that he's an OP enemy, but that he's really strong for everyone else but sucks when I use him. In other words, I can't use this strong character properly so I'm mad at everyone else who can.
    Phasma - oh great, my opponents just got three full rounds of attacks in, plus assists, while I managed one attack with the devastated remains of my team. Hooray.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

This.

I hate Daka and dooku but never avoided them. They're easy as **** to beat, but annoying as hell.
  • ig-88 who uses rapid fire and oneshot kills all characters.