TB - can not click anywhere

2Next

Replies

• Options
    A guild mate and I just had simultaneous freezes / crashes while doing TB battles. I lost my best team in the bottom combat mission. It seems suspicious that we both had our battles crash at the exact same time. We were both complaining on Discord within seconds of each other. This is unacceptable.
  • Options
    I posted this in my own thread. Happened in cls special mission today, cls lead, wiggs, r2 and ackbar.
  • Options
    Can you select Auto at that point? Maybe the buttons would come back.

Obviously needs fixed but maybe a work-around.

pressing auto does nothing

• Options
    Just had this happen to me on Stage 3 of the CLS mission. I was hoping someone here might have a work around. I was using CLS lead(you don't get a choice), Wedge, Biggs, R2, and St Han
  • Options
    Waeylander wrote: »
    Just had this happen to me on Stage 3 of the CLS mission. I was hoping someone here might have a work around. I was using CLS lead(you don't get a choice), Wedge, Biggs, R2, and St Han

The closest thing I've seen so far is to run on 1x speed. Too late for most of us though
  • Options
    I had the same thing today with the Phoenix team.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT7VIMqV14U&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    I am also having the same problem. https://imgur.com/a/kLF3v
  • Options
    And is in the CLS mission, just the same as some of the others have posted.
  • Options
    I see some Chewbacca shards in our future :)
  • Options
    I see some Chewbacca shards in our future :)

If they made it Lobot shards people might actually be happy!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It looks like something is stopping the TM bar movement in all of the pics none of the players characters have full tm.
    it is like everyone speed is set to 0 or it gets stuck in the last move that happened.

The only image that any character looks to have full tm is a snowtrooper in Amish_Ace pic

It is like everyone got fracture at the same time.
  • Options
    IMG_0903_zps14ki9yw5.png
    Darth Vader exploded like a Probe Droid, damaging his own troops in the final wave of the CLS Special Mission. After he exploded, the attack controls stopped working. After minimizing and returning to the game, the controls disappeared altogether.
  • Options
    Second time this has happened. You, CG, can see how much money I spent to be ready for TB. This is intolerable. Has happened to four other guild members. We can't compete with all these problems. Respond quickly.
  • Options
    should we submit a ticket to support if this happened ti us?
  • Options
    IMG_0903_zps14ki9yw5.png
    Darth Vader exploded like a Probe Droid, damaging his own troops in the final wave of the CLS Special Mission. After he exploded, the attack controls stopped working. After minimizing and returning to the game, the controls disappeared altogether.

@videofarmer Vader exploded? Well that can't be working as designed. And that's a new twist on this problem.

@CG_Kozispoon might want to add this piece to the evidence pile.
  • Options
    was doing cls mission, cls ld, fulcrum, ahsoka, rey, jyn. during 2/3 it froze. buttons were there, clicking them did nothing, auto would do nothing, the menu however was greyed out and couldnt click on it. this is costing us guild event store currency.
  • Options
    A few of my guildmates and I had this problem today. I was doing the Phx mission. Here are the vids.

I tried clicking every combo of buttons I could think of. :(

I had to abandon the mission and lost my Phx team. It really sucks cuz that was the only team I worked on since the last TB and I was hoping they could finish 6 and I would know if I could start on my Rogue 1 team. Now I'm gonna be wondering....
  • Wolftamerβ
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    image.png
    image.png
    Can tell it to auto but still nothing happens. Had just used airstrike and then the buttons disappeared.
  • Options
    Just had this happen during a Ships Territory Assault Battle. All I could do was force quit and lose all of the points. Stinks on ice.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    You are not going to get any buttons for actions because no character on a players team has 100% TM. There are a few pics that look like a player character might be close or at 100% TM but the majority have no player character at 100% TM
    What ever this bug is seems to be freezing the TM advancement to go to the next turn it is not a loss of the ability buttons as they only show when it is your turn.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me. I did have turn meter as it was Hans turn to go. Pressing the buttons did not cause any action to happen, then the buttons disappeared all together. Auto didn't work and neither did auto set to different modes. This is a definite problem as it costs your guild points needed to star a phase. Hopefully it will be addressed.
  • Shyang
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've had this happen to me twice already. Once during TB and then again during Arena battle just as I was pounding on the hapless last toon on the opponent side... I just get the feeling that EA hates me.

Oh and I was using CLS as lead in both cases.