Rebel team advice

Hi everyone,

Currently have lando , Luke , Ezra , garazeb and Kannan at 7 stars. Sabine is at 6, storm trooper Han is at 6 , Akbar and biggs at 5 and wedge not unlocked. Lando and Luke are G9 while Ezra , garazeb and Kannan are g8. All level 75. Is it enough to get 7 star palpatine ??

Replies

• I take it, you don't have Hera? Else you could go for a Phoenix Team.
    Your missing a healer/cleanser atm. Wedge (healer through crits) or Ackbar (it's a Trap healing/cleanser)

You could try it, with Lando in lead for speed or Luke lead for Tenacity.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    More than enough. Get STHan to 7* in case he needs to replace Kanan. I did it with G7 level 65 Ackbar(L), Lando, Biggs, Luke and STHan.

Farm mods until the event. You will need speed secondaries.
  • 7mayjohn wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Currently have lando , Luke , Ezra , garazeb and Kannan at 7 stars. Sabine is at 6, storm trooper Han is at 6 , Akbar and biggs at 5 and wedge not unlocked. Lando and Luke are G9 while Ezra , garazeb and Kannan are g8. All level 75. Is it enough to get 7 star palpatine ??

I autod it as soon as it opened all tiers with a Phoenix squad. Everyone had full protection beating 7 star. I didn't intend to use them but have been working on them for Thrawn so I said wth why not. Did it all in about 5 mins . Lvl 78 with omegas and crit dmg/chance mods.
  • Ranger78 wrote: »
    I take it, you don't have Hera? Else you could go for a Phoenix Team.
    Your missing a healer/cleanser atm. Wedge (healer through crits) or Ackbar (it's a Trap healing/cleanser)

You could try it, with Lando in lead for speed or Luke lead for Tenacity.

Not working. Stuck in the 7 star tier
  • Sneekypete wrote: »
    7mayjohn wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I autod it as soon as it opened all tiers with a Phoenix squad. Everyone had full protection beating 7 star. I didn't intend to use them but have been working on them for Thrawn so I said wth why not. Did it all in about 5 mins . Lvl 78 with omegas and crit dmg/chance mods.

My Hera and Sabine are 6 star. Hence can't use the Phoenix for the 7 star tier. Unable to clear . Lando is the only one who deals max damage . Ezra and zeb are stunned mostly