The Secluded Empire 181m GP - HEROIC SITH GUILD, 45/45 Stars TB,

Replies

• Options
    Don't miss out just got 30/45 for TB, Come and join us before the next one begins!
  • Options
    Heavy plans in motion to increase stars, come and join in today!
  • Options
    Still need to fill that spot, Please get in touch if interested!
  • Options
    1 space still open!
  • Options
    Still available
  • Options
    Please get in touch if interested in joining!
  • Options
    1 Space available!
  • Options
    Still need one more person!
  • Options
    1 Space still open!
  • Options
    Hi, would you consider taking some who's GP is under 1.2 million? I'm at 1.05, daily player look for a guild that can help me improve. My code is 335-993-823 if you want to check me out, cheers.
  • Options
    Hi, would you consider taking some who's GP is under 1.2 million? I'm at 1.05, daily player look for a guild that can help me improve. My code is 335-993-823 if you want to check me out, cheers.

Literally just filled the spot mate, i can put you in touch with a friend though il pm you. Sorry dude
  • Options
    No probs, thanks.
  • Options
    Another space has opened up due to inactivity, Looking for 1 dedicated person to fill the spot, please get in touch if interested!
  • Options
    Thread Updated

P.S. Still one space available!

Heroic Rancor and HAAT tonight
  • Options
    P.S. If you are bellow the requirements but have the required characters to perform well in TB, Please still feel free to get in touch.
  • Options
    Will have one space open after TB, please feel free to contact me now if interested!
  • Options
    Gained another star this TB and were extremely close to a 2nd star. Projection for next week is 32/45 stars. We currently have one space open and would like to get it filled asap. Please get in touch if interested! the strength of the guild is growing very fast, should also be 70m GP next week too!
  • Options
    Space has been filled
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Message Removed
    Post edited by Zaraos on
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Will have 1-2 Spaces open after this tb please get in touch if interested in joining, Should be up to 32 stars this tb
  • Options
    Please get in touch if interested in joining an amazing guild!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Gained another star this tb we now manage 32/45. Getting better at an amazing pace, now is your chance to come and join, looking for one more person!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    P.S. Expecting 33 stars very soon
  • Options
    Hey

I am a guild leader in another guild than Secluded Empire - but I know both the guild and the leader Zaraos, as an amazing guild, with a really dedicated leader and officer staff. You most certainly should consider the guild. I can only encourage you to join here!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Hey

I am a guild leader in another guild than Secluded Empire - but I know both the guild and the leader Zaraos, as an amazing guild, with a really dedicated leader and officer staff. You most certainly should consider the guild. I can only encourage you to join here!

Thanks for the kind words mate, its much appreciated!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for 1 more person, please get in touch if interested in joining an amazing team!
  • Options
    1 space available dont miss out on the chance to join our amazing community!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Zaraos on
  • Options
    Will have one space open after TB looking for someone with 1.5m GP or higher but willing to take a lower gp if you have the right roster!
  • Options
    Space is still open everyone, 32 stars this tb, 500k away from 33 stars, join today and it will happen!