SWGOH.gg has ships

Hex
21 posts Member
edited September 2017
All I can say is thanks !
It looks good and it has all the details :)

https://swgoh.gg/u/<username>/ships/

Replies

• Options
    I'd love to do this but my thing won't sync.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    Now they just need to add ships to the guild unit search
  • Options
    Thankfully, since CG still refuses to give us actual management tools. Without .gg TB would have failed pretty miserably, and it already has loads of issues.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Thankfully, since CG still refuses to give us actual management tools. Without .gg TB would have failed pretty miserably, and it already has loads of issues.

So true. The .GG crew has done far more to help guilds with TB than CG has lol.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Life savers
  • Options
    Good, but I'd like to see the fleet arena rank progression the same way we see toons arena.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I thought ships were on swgoh.gg since shortly after they were first introduced to the game?
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I thought ships were on swgoh.gg since shortly after they were first introduced to the game?

The generic database, yes. But now you can view your ship collection in your profile. That's what's new.

thanks for doing this btw., whoever is behind the page!
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    @Tman Email customer support with a screenshot of your Player ID and ask them to email you back with the ID in the text then cut and paste it onto the site. That's what I had to do a while back and I told one of my guild mates to do the same last week and he got a pretty quick response. The problem is the capital i looks like a lower case L and capital o looks like 0 (and vice versa) so if you have a few of these in your ID and can be near impossible to work it out properly.
  • Options
    @Tman Email customer support with a screenshot of your Player ID and ask them to email you back with the ID in the text then cut and paste it onto the site. That's what I had to do a while back and I told one of my guild mates to do the same last week and he got a pretty quick response. The problem is the capital i looks like a lower case L and capital o looks like 0 (and vice versa) so if you have a few of these in your ID and can be near impossible to work it out properly.

What is there address?
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Now they just need to add ships to the guild unit search

this would be great
  • Options
    Tman wrote: »
    I'd love to do this but my thing won't sync.

All accounts will sync... the prob is some IDs aren't clear enough and you really need to check every detail... Took me forever to get my own acct to sync, in the end it was some minute symbol at the beginning of my ID that I needed to add, even tho it didn't look to be a part of the ID number initially.
  • Options
    @Tman Click on "Help Center" at the bottom of this page then "Contact Us" on the top of the next page that opens up. That's how I got in touch with them.
  • Options
    Swgoh.gg is great. Such a game changer. Special shout out to discord and line as well.
    Thanks to tb - the tables have turned. Once I was ridiculed for farming geospy ship for the zeta challenge, now I am the toast of the town.
  • Options
    Swgoh.gg is great. Such a game changer. Special shout out to discord and line as well.
    Thanks to tb - the tables have turned. Once I was ridiculed for farming geospy ship for the zeta challenge, now I am the toast of the town.

Haha! This is no joke. Everyone in our guild who has a 7* Lobot turned from a goat to THE G.O.A.T. in the span of 6 days. Geo Spy's ship is a close second.
  • Options
    Moving to Off-Topic