How Have YOUR Drop Rates Been in Cantina For Hoth Solo?

Prev1
Title says it all. Mine? Not good.

Replies

• Haven't started yet but our guild has mostly reported lower than normal drop rates. A couple people reporting decent rates but pretty bad overall
  • out of 7 sims at a time I have gotten the full range of 0-7, But I mostly get 2-3
  • Same 30% rate as per usual. They're just expensive nodes.

Sim 4 at a time so it doesn't feel so bad.
  • Been well over the 33% for most days for me. But there was one day that felt too close to a 'throw-your-phone' day.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Been well over the 33% for most days for me. But there was one day that felt too close to a 'throw-your-phone' day.

LOL
  • A guy in my guild got him to five star in 5 days with only normal 3 refreshes. Wish I had his RNG streak. Remember, its like playing the lotto: more tickets does not mean better odds.
  • I managed alright - sim x3 and although it makes no difference it makes me feel better! Got him where he needs to be and drop rate was 30%
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Normal.
  • Actually feel like he's dropping better than any other single nod character.
    I'm enjoying farming him at the moment.
    83/85.
    But on the flip side is that once I enter the 100 tier it feels like shards start to trickle.
    Sacrifice a womprat for RNJesus
  • Totally fine 30/100
  • Started out... GREAT! Then... 300 crystals for 3 shards...
  • Varies. Based off of a full energy pull plus two refreshes (so what's that? 540 energy?), I'll get anywhere between 7 to 11-12 shards. Today I got 11.
  • The first few days were awful. The last few days have been better than normal. Overall, the same as every other cantina character.
  • 0-2 per full refresh. One of the worst farms :/
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Got him 5* in time for last TB phase 3, just from cantina refreshes. About normal rate.
  • weldon08 wrote: »
    A guy in my guild got him to five star in 5 days with only normal 3 refreshes

Is this even possible?
  • i sim 3 at a time and have been getting good results. when i did 10 at a time, i got weak results.
  • Pretty good. I didn't track it completely, but I think I was running about 40%. I got him to 5 andnow I've moved on to completing Kylo Ren and Old Ben, then farm mods for a few folks, and then--finally--7*ing Han.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Tifer wrote: »
    weldon08 wrote: »

Is this even possible?

I suppose it is, but it's an 88% drop rate.
  • Tifer wrote: »
    weldon08 wrote: »

Is this even possible?

Only if he bought the booster pack.

My RNG has been pretty good with Hoth Han. Maybe because I was having terrible RNG farming DT and the algorithm finally swung back to my favor.
  • Felt like 50-60% from simming 3-4 at a time for like two weeks, now it feels like 0-10%.
  • 80/85 been doing two refreshes a day
  • Honestly, I spent a ton of crystals and got 3 shards/20 attempts :/
  • Stupidly low, with 3 refreshes plus the usual daily stuff I'll get 5-10 shards. I've given up on focusing on it now, he'll unlock when he unlocks.
  • I haven't gotten any Cap Han shards in over 3 days and I've put all my free energy towards farming him. Considering that he's only useful at 5* or above and I'm over 100 shards away, I'm most likely going to stop farming him and never look back. He's simply not worth it unless your guild is going to boot you for not having him.
  • I'm purposefully not keeping track. He'll get there when he gets there, second guessing the drop rate isn't going to speed it up, so I'm going with the flow.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Generally speaking good.getting a few each day, some days better then others. I stopped doing all 3 refreshes after he hit 5*
  • It's been lousy. I haven't tracked it as fastidiously as others but sub 30% I'm sure.

It all evens out eventually, but wild swings of RNG can last a while. The worst I ever had tracking a cantina farm start to finish was 22% (Wedge I think). I had two straight weeks that averaged 14% in the middle of it. I've also had 43% overall farming 330 Lando shards.

It always evens out to 33% eventually. But 16 energy nodes just feel horrible, and take longer. Spending 500 energy in a single single, and getting 2-3 shards is always a slap in the face. But it happens.
  • Update: Continues to be pretty scant for me. Absolutely correct: Better to just accept "We'll get there when we get there" or we'll all blow fuses.
  • Terrible, every Day l use 200+ energy and l just get 1 or 2 shards