Arena Bug mega- RESOLVED

Replies

• Options
    I mean it's like a pizza delivery getting there three hours after you ordered and hearing them say hooray!
  • Options
    Still broken!!!!!! Gw also. Luminari 80k sustain one shotting me. Teams with worst mods ever with no stats being ungodly
  • Bergarth
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Still broken as heck, can we fix it the right way this time? What about compensation- lot people getting screwed over on payouts. We love having teams with garbage mods with little to no stats, putting your entire team down with one hit and having 80-100K sustain even though at most their mods provide 5K!!!! And heros having 2-3X more sustain then allowed
  • Options
    Don't give me wrong… High-five each other for getting this fixed… But the tone you take with your customers shouldn't be celebratory
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I seem a little bit angry about it… I'm just surprised that you're celebrating

No worries! seems we've got a bit of miscommunication. I think the address and fix of bugs is always cause for celebration.
    feelings.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    (9/18) Hotfix LIVE

Hotfix has been pushed and the above issues regarding excessive damage in Arena have been addressed. Hooray! If you do not see these changes, please restart/refresh.

Please note that if you began a Galactic War node containing overpowered opponents during the time this bug manifested, those opponents are 'saved' to your server. This means that despite the hotfix, this node, and remaining nodes, will remain very difficult. We're currently investigating how to move forward addressing this, but for now we recommend restarting Galactic War.

If not possible to solve the problem then CG should give every player rewards for 12 nodes of Galactic War. Very simple solution.
    Already have G7 above 30k health on first node. I can't imagine what team will wait for me on node 6.
  • Phayntom
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    (9/18) Hotfix LIVE

Hotfix has been pushed and the above issues regarding excessive damage in Arena have been addressed. Hooray! If you do not see these changes, please restart/refresh.

Please note that if you began a Galactic War node containing overpowered opponents during the time this bug manifested, those opponents are 'saved' to your server. This means that despite the hotfix, this node, and remaining nodes, will remain very difficult. We're currently investigating how to move forward addressing this, but for now we recommend restarting Galactic War.

Thank you for reading our posts and thank you for giving us an update.
    If its not too much trouble please let us know when the Galactic War will be fixed. I will post what I experience when I reset the GW in a few hours. Thanks for your help.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Phayntom wrote: »
    (9/18) Hotfix LIVE

Thank you for reading our posts and thank you for giving us an update.
    If its not too much trouble please let us know when the Galactic War will be fixed. I will post what I experience when I reset the GW in a few hours. Thanks for your help.

Pretty sure the GW is fixed if you reset it, just not for the one you are in at the moment if you started fighting during the bug.
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I seem a little bit angry about it… I'm just surprised that you're celebrating

No worries! seems we've got a bit of miscommunication. I think the address and fix of bugs is always cause for celebration.
    feelings.gif

Sure… Especially when it's a minor bug and is fixed right away… But remember, a lot of people were negatively impacted by this, and it just seems kind of " let them eat cake" to see hooray! When there's a lot of people who use crystals to refresh or lower in their payout in arena as a result. Maybe it's because you guys do set a high bar when it comes to most issues that I feel this way… I applaud your communication, and thank you for responding in and for creating such a great game… But don't forget that a lot of people spend money on this game and when something like this happens, it negatively impacts quite a bit in the game… There are guilds that have strict requirements about getting your 600 energy as well as requirements for attaining certain characters for territory battles… A fall from the top five to the 20s in arena can affect how many crystals you get on any given day… again, thank you for all you do, in general this is a great game :-)
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Pretty sure the GW is fixed if you reset it, just not for the one you are in at the moment if you started fighting during the bug.

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

Updating the dev post now as it appears defeating the bugged node should result in the subsequent nodes returning back to normal. As this bugged GW node makes defeating it exceedingly difficult, we're currently investigating how to move forward addressing this with the playerbase. We appreciate your patience as this is looked into!

• Options
    Is this going to be fixed or am I just going to lose out on the rest kf
    (9/18) Hotfix LIVE

I hate to be one of the many that guys to say I haven’t missed a gw in I can’t remember how long. I really don’t feel like missing out today and more importantly don’t feel like missing out on the rewards. Any idea on if this is going to be fixed and if not any way to compensate those that are missing out?
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

Updating the dev post now as it appears defeating the bugged node should result in the subsequent nodes returning back to normal. As this bugged GW node makes defeating it exceedingly difficult, we're currently investigating how to move forward addressing this with the playerbase. We appreciate your patience as this is looked into!

Thank you for the last sentence... so much better seeing that then hooray! I just was kind of shocked... paying customers were complaining that they were missing out on stuff and instead of hearing, "thank you for your patience" or "were sorry," they were responded to with jubilation
  • Options
    Guess someone took power level over 9 Thousand literally in the office today. :D
  • Options
    Mmmmm...I can already smell the free crystals. Can't wait until they show up in my inbox!
  • OldBjo
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That was the coolest that has happened to this game for weeks on par with Old Ben vs Vader in Luke's journey suddenly getting served a piece of humble pie was really fun! Can I get that everyday instead of G12?
  • Options
    OldBjo wrote: »
    That was the coolest that has happened to this game for weeks on par with Old Ben vs Vader in Luke's journey suddenly getting served a piece of humble pie was really fun! Can I get that everyday instead of G12?

For some, their node 12 IS that everyday. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Updating the dev post now as it appears defeating the bugged node should result in the subsequent nodes returning back to normal.

Worked for me. After buged node, other nodes are normal. At least until node 7. Finished six nodes for now.
    Thank you

• Options
    Now my OCD is going to force me to quit out at node 9 again some day :(
  • Options
    Just got wiped out by a team I normally beat without a loss. Low and behold, something was seriously, seriously wrong, and now it looks like I'm not going to get my position back for a payout. When is this getting fixed?

• Options
    its working fine now for me
  • Options
    Shouldve just accomodated the bug...i could use the challenge
  • Options
    My GW is still bugged. My fully zeta'd, gear 12 OT rebel team gets crushed on node 8. I can't even make a dent to beat it.
  • Options
    I am getting dominated on Battle for Endor event. I can't even get past stage 6 without getting taken out by 1 hit kills on tier 1.
  • Options
    I finally after spending a few dollars and many months of playING I finally zeta captain plasma. After I zeta phasma my game experience changed for the worse. The characters in galactic wars and events got massive life boosts. For examples in galactic wars my lvl 85 ggj gear 11 15500 power with 17000 health and 22000 protection vs ggj gear 11 15500 power with 43000 health and 48000 protection. I can not complete the forest moon event anymore. I have done before with 3 stars and now I can't get past battle 4 because of the ewoKS have so much life. Also interesting to note.
    my first order team is doing almost half the damage it used to. You would think the zeta wold be an upgrade. Instead the game is now completely unfair. Anybody else having this bug?
  • Options
    ShaneO84 wrote: »
    I am getting dominated on Battle for Endor event. I can't even get past stage 6 without getting taken out by 1 hit kills on tier 1.

How are you doing battle of endor? It doesn't start for 2 more days
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    So it was you that broke it all!!

They had major bug today
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/133838/arena-bug-mega#latest

For GW you are now attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Pushing the final inbox Hotfix for today. This should require you to restart the Client, so please plan accordingly!
  • Options
    I do not know what happens with my galactic war this Vader is very powerful for node 3 health 53807. What hapend
  • Ben_Sunwalker
    351 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wow I didn't have any bugs and got 500 crystals. Thanks, devs!
  • Kozispoon
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Success! Client restart has been pushed.. All players should receive the following via their in game inbox:
    • 500 Crystals.
    We appreciate the copious reports and patience from our community as we tackled this issue and wish you luck in your next Arena, Fleet and Galactic War adventures. Cheers!