edited September 2017
Hi!

To start things off, I am in a January 2016 shard. I am running:

CLS (L) G11
Jyn, G10, Zeta'd lead (whoops?)
R2, G10, both Zetas (as of today!)
Leia, G10
K2SO, G9

I am extremely proud of myself, as I had previously only made it to 115, so it was a big step in the right direction.

BUT

I want UNLIMITED POWER.

How can I go further than the Top 100? Here is a link to my toons.

https://swgoh.gg/u/buccs13life/

I accidentally posted this incorrectly in guild strategy originally.

You guys are awesome! Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Options
    With Cassian instead of Jyn, and possibly Han instead of Leia, you should be able to go much further
  • Options
    And ofc. getting your team to g11 or even 12 ofc.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Aaaaand, just by sorting your mods, you should gain an instant improvement. Your best secondary speed mod is equipped by your death trooper, who isn't even on your arena team, while CLS, who is, is seriously lacking speed. Furthermore, your EP's arrow mod is spent much better on Jyn. Just a few ecamples.
  • DanTastix_1
    284 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    K2 is someone you should definitely drop
  • Options
    And probably drop Jyn too
  • Options
    @DanTastix_1, who should I replace them with?
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Aaaaand, just by sorting your mods, you should gain an instant improvement. Your best secondary speed mod is equipped by your death trooper, who isn't even on your arena team, while CLS, who is, is seriously lacking speed. Furthermore, your EP's arrow mod is spent much better on Jyn. Just a few ecamples.

SO MUCH HELP IN ONE POST. I will look into moving mods around. They've always been one of my weaknesses, and I appreciate you pointing to the exact mods. I have so many, and it just stresses me out!

Do you feel that CLS should stay my lead? And should I mod him to be as fast as possible?
  • Options
    Cls lead, sthan, R2, Leia, Ezra imo. Need R2 faster than Leia.
  • Options
    You should try a Jyn lead since you have a zeta. Drop Leia and put Cassian. The duo Cassian + K2 is good here. CLS and R2 can also debuff, which is good with a Jyn lead. You'll be surprised of the amount of Expose you can put with that team.