Shard Shop Exclusive Character later this month

12345679Next

Replies

• Sckitch wrote: »
    Jfavor wrote: »
    Problem with your "shard shop" is that you can only use it once every 24hrs. The drop on packs is honestly crappy and should have a way put into place that doesn't give you same shards and same characters time after time. You have made the yoda event so most people have to spend hundreds to get him. I spend a lot on this app each month but not anymore after seeing how it's going. I consider myself a serious gamer and I like knowing I can either spend or play free. but you have shifted this game more towards p2p and just made it way less interesting. Even though my voice and words will go overlooked and the $500 - $1000 a month I spend is nothing to you guys I still wanted to voice my opinion for the first time here and vent my concerns.

I agree with you on the shard shop, but there is absolutely no need to spend $$ on the Yoda event. It's reoccurring, so do what you can now and spend time farming the appropriate characters for when it pops up again in a few weeks.

+1 on shard shop. Spent enough to at least request that they should add at least a refresh option (3 to 5 times a day). I already saved 32k in the shard shop.

Also agree that you don't need to rush on Yoda by spending a lot of money. I got mine 6* and decided to get my characters to 70 max'd to try and get yoda 7*.
  • 193-624-642
    daily player
    7* characters
    lvl &+ gear
  • jschubeck
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    [SNIP]
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines - spam]
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give a heads up that we will be adding that mysterious Shard Shop exclusive character later this month. I especially wanted to let those of you know who may have a large stockpile of extra shards. It wouldn't be cool if you spent all of your currency and then find out that there is a new character just a few weeks later after you've spent everything.

So, consider yourselves informed!

-EA_Jesse

Can you please just put them up for sale as well.
    Cause I don't want too get shards.
    I just want to play.

• M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Curt74sith wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give a heads up that we will be adding that mysterious Shard Shop exclusive character later this month. I especially wanted to let those of you know who may have a large stockpile of extra shards. It wouldn't be cool if you spent all of your currency and then find out that there is a new character just a few weeks later after you've spent everything.

So, consider yourselves informed!

-EA_Jesse

Can you please just put them up for sale as well.
    Cause I don't want too get shards.
    I just want to play.

Um, no? It's a 'shard shop exclusive' hero. Meaning only from the shard shop. If you want the exclusive, get a 7* hero (like Luminara from GW shipments) and farm extra shards. That's what I'm doing.
  • Yoooo whens the new guy in the shard shop coming?!
  • 25 febrary
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    jschubeck wrote: »
    193-624-642
    daily player
    7* characters
    lvl &+ gear

Added my player name is baldo
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    darkside wrote: »
    25 febrary

Is it the 25th?
  • Baldo wrote: »
    darkside wrote: »
    25 febrary

Is it the 25th?

I think so
  • five2zero wrote: »
    For me it's ok, i got 2 vader shards. But for whales... i don't think it's ok.

i agree haha
  • A new character nobody can afford, because of the ridiculous 1-10 ratio.
    Another good joke EA, you're doing great! :D
This discussion has been closed.