Jar Jar Binks as a character

I know people hate him. I do too but the potential for him as a character in game is just too much to be overlooked. His personality is just great when it comes to combat! Just read through my thoughts for the character THEN pass you judgement on just how fun this could be in arena.

Usin' a Booma (basic)
Jar jar throws a booma that stuns 2 random enemies and one random alley.
(Aoe damage increases to enemies and decreases to allies as leveled)
Ex Squeeze Me (3 cool down)
Jar Jar grabs a random alley and both gain stealth for 2 turns. If a tank is taunting they are the alley selected.
(CD reduces and steal turns increase as leveled)

Wessa Warriors
Unremovable Buff that is active from the start of combat. All allies gain 25% speed and 50% crit damage for 3 turns.
(Stats increase as leveled)

Emergency Powers (linked to Wessa Warriors for levels)
After 7 turns, Jar Jar grants all enemies the Wessa Warriors buff.

Den Banished
Starts on a 5 cool down. Jar Jar trips and loses all turn meter. Jar jar's clumsiness results in two random enemies and 1 random alley being perminantly removed from combat. At the start of Jar Jar's next turn he is banished from combat.

What do you folks thing? I reckon this would be a great use of RnGesus that would make the arena a whole lot of fun.

Replies

• He should be Darth Jar Jar if he's ever put into the game.

He's absolutely better than 2 characters though: Padme and BB8.

I'd also say he'd be better in his annoying form than Rey. She was so bad in TFA.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • No, just no.
  • I would kill him. Every time i see him. In every kind of way i can imagine
  • Segurnal wrote: »
    I would kill him. Every time i see him. In every kind of way i can imagine

Doubtful. Because he would be new and they want to force us to get him, he will be OP as all heck, and unkillable. And then we have to play a game where that muppet is more powerful than any other character in the Star Wars universe
  • I think he should be a tank. He would stick his tongue out and taunt allowing your whole team to bash him to death. The he would ressurect with 1hp and use his special called "annoy and irritate". It would cause your whole team to flee and lose the battle.
  • There is some merit in that. He is a taunt that needs to be killed 5 times before he is finally dead, and he has an aoe that does damage to everyone on both sides, except Jedi allies.

Actually on second thoughts, never let him in this game!
  • No
  • I think EA and CG have missed out on some great April Fools pranks. They should tease Jar Jar as a new toon every April with a new kit.
  • Jar Jar as a meta character in this game would cause the great whale extinction of the new Millenia
  • SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Jar Jar as a meta character in this game would cause the great whale extinction of the new Millenia

Make him the most OP toon that is 100% FTP. In fact, make his abilities get stronger the less money you have spent on this game.
  • Silky wrote: »
    He should be Darth Jar Jar if he's ever put into the game.

He's absolutely better than 2 characters though: Padme and BB8.

I'd also say he'd be better in his annoying form than Rey. She was so bad in TFA.

Whats wrong than bb8?
  • I know people hate him. I do too but the potential for him as a character in game is just too much to be overlooked. His personality is just great when it comes to combat! Just read through my thoughts for the character THEN pass you judgement on just how fun this could be in arena.

Usin' a Booma (basic)
    Jar jar throws a booma that stuns 2 random enemies and one random alley.
    (Aoe damage increases to enemies and decreases to allies as leveled)
    Ex Squeeze Me (3 cool down)
    Jar Jar grabs a random alley and both gain stealth for 2 turns. If a tank is taunting they are the alley selected.
    (CD reduces and steal turns increase as leveled)

Wessa Warriors
    Unremovable Buff that is active from the start of combat. All allies gain 25% speed and 50% crit damage for 3 turns.
    (Stats increase as leveled)

Emergency Powers (linked to Wessa Warriors for levels)
    After 7 turns, Jar Jar grants all enemies the Wessa Warriors buff.

Den Banished
    Starts on a 5 cool down. Jar Jar trips and loses all turn meter. Jar jar's clumsiness results in two random enemies and 1 random alley being perminantly removed from combat. At the start of Jar Jar's next turn he is banished from combat.

What do you folks thing? I reckon this would be a great use of RnGesus that would make the arena a whole lot of fun.

+100
    i would buy him for sure
  • If he was a rebel he would already be in, if they add him they will force fans to 7* him just to get a character they actually want.
  • @CG_RyDiggs sorry for tagging u
    please consider Jar Jar as future character release !
    thanks
  • I will retire from SWGOH forever, or kill him every way possible