I need 2,650 mk3 carbantis

That’s two thousand six hundred and fifty pieces of salvage. Can we get a slight acceleration in the rate we pick these up? Slight?

Replies

• Resource Management
  • Right, right. I keep forgetting to manage the carbantis I don’t get.

To be fair, I used to only need like 1500 and I thought that was overwhelming... so you know, things are looking up.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Right, right. I keep forgetting to manage the carbantis I don’t get.

To be fair, I used to only need like 1500 and I thought that was overwhelming... so you know, things are looking up.

Yeah it's bad. Meanwhile, I probably have 2650 pieces of other challenge gear.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to a better sub forum for dev visibility.
  • Agreed. It's pretty ridiculous that the new G12 stuff uses Carbantis when we already needed so many of them before.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Right, right. I keep forgetting to manage the carbantis I don’t get.

Yeah it's bad. Meanwhile, I probably have 2650 pieces of other challenge gear.

Yes, everything from the TAC challenge.