Content Update 9/20/2017 (MEGA)

Replies

• Options
    This is a brutal hit to gear farming

Could be a deal breaker for me personally. FTP will hurt bad from this.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm not happy about that at all. Hopefully some of the other changes offset this. Like the extra rewards from TB, and the increased focus on gear in the shard store. But the price for gear in the shard store has been horrible up to this point. We shall see.
  • Options
    mine too. Within about 30 seconds of posting it :(
  • Options
    The removal of gear from fleet store is ridiculous. I have always defended the developers when people said they were being abusive to anyone who didn't spend big money, but this is ridiculously unfair. The remove the subscriptions, and now they remove gear from fleet arena. We are going to have to waste tens of thousands of crystals to get even a few characters to G11 and 12 now. Unless they plan on tripling raid drop rates, halving raid launch costs, and giving us usable quantities of free gear in daily missions. As it stands right now, it would cost me over 6000 crystals just to get my CLS from g11 to g12, and I spent $20 to unlock him without complaint. This is cruel and unjust to do this without warning, I hope that everyone who doesn't spend a tenth of their paycheck on this game will speak out against it. I have never hated a character, or GW, or the surprise legendary event as much as this removal of gear from fleet arena. The fleet characters are useless. Once you get Chirrut and Vader, pretty much every can come from Guild token store. The gear is the only thing worth getting once you have enough ship power to finish the challenges and stay top 200. We need that gear. People who spend small amounts of money will give up if we are expected to blow away $200 weekly to get the gear we used to be able to farm for a $10 subscription or free.

Please keep fleet gear!
  • Options
    why? gear is more important, doesnt matter what new toons are comming in shop.
  • Options
    Nojow wrote: »
    New shard shop looks pretty good, got 6 mk 5 stun gun pieces for like 200 shards imgur.com/a/KuWzO

Does the new shops take effect at the next refresh? Mine still says I've got over 13 hours to wait.

• Options
    Sweet I'll prob be ready for thrawn in time!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    DarthScott wrote: »

SHARD SHOP 2.0
    The Shard Store has been refreshed to focus on a wider variety of gear. The refresh timer has been reduced to 6 hours, and refresh costs have been reduced. Additionally, Character shards (Other than General Grievous) have been removed.

@CG_Kozispoon Does this mean no character shards will ever return to the shard shop? What about Paploo, Logray, Veteran Han & Chewie? Is the current 'character release cadence' sill in play, where the characters take a turn in the shard shop?

I would like to know as well. I've been saving shard shop currency for my ewoks, and if hate to be gyped out of farming them through there.

*edited for spelling errors
    Post edited by Scorn on
  • Options
    A question moving forward for the developers. I think change of the shard shop to be more inclusive for gear was a nice change instead of random shards. My question moving forward is will new characters make their way there as they become farmable or is this going to just be gg shards and gear only? For instance, ATF was the last to appear in the shard shop. Will the new ewoks not be making an appearance there? Thanks
  • Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    The removal of gear from fleet store is ridiculous. I have always defended the developers when people said they were being abusive to anyone who didn't spend big money, but this is ridiculously unfair. The remove the subscriptions, and now they remove gear from fleet arena. We are going to have to waste tens of thousands of crystals to get even a few characters to G11 and 12 now. Unless they plan on tripling raid drop rates, halving raid launch costs, and giving us usable quantities of free gear in daily missions. As it stands right now, it would cost me over 6000 crystals just to get my CLS from g11 to g12, and I spent $20 to unlock him without complaint. This is cruel and unjust to do this without warning, I hope that everyone who doesn't spend a tenth of their paycheck on this game will speak out against it. I have never hated a character, or GW, or the surprise legendary event as much as this removal of gear from fleet arena. The fleet characters are useless. Once you get Chirrut and Vader, pretty much every can come from Guild token store. The gear is the only thing worth getting once you have enough ship power to finish the challenges and stay top 200. We need that gear. People who spend small amounts of money will give up if we are expected to blow away $200 weekly to get the gear we used to be able to farm for a $10 subscription or free.

Please keep fleet gear!

Could be a catastrophic error on CG's part.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Will we be seeing pay characters enter the Shard Shop in the future or will it just be GG from this point forward?
  • Options
    Agreed. This stinks.
  • Options
    I reached final node 2h ago and already knew what this event will be about. Nicely done :)

Screenshot_20170921_014449.png
  • Options
    not to mention as it stands right now they are releaseing the bb-8 event locked behind two hard node only farmable charters
  • Options
    Doesn't look like anything to me
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    So it starts the 27th? Did I miss where it said how long it will last?
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    I'm most disappointed that you guys decided to bundle all the FO characters into one pack instead of giving us seperate ones like you've done in the past. I would've bought the separate packs for the characters I need but I'm not touching that bundle.

@CG_Carrie @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    Really? We couldn’t at least get those? $80 or nothing? That’s really messed up.
  • Options
    I read this as hardware is coming to the fleet store to replace gear.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    I'm most disappointed that you guys decided to bundle all the FO characters into one pack instead of giving us seperate ones like you've done in the past. I would've bought the separate packs for the characters I need but I'm not touching that bundle.

@CG_Carrie @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs

same i only need FOST and would have purchased his pack seperatly
  • Options
    Cause he doesn't do much for resistance, even though he was with the resistance the whole movie.
  • Options
    Oh not deleted just moved.

Why did CG think this was a good idea? How can making the gear grind 10x worse benefit anyone?
  • Options
    lamatoe wrote: »
    gear removal from fleet. wow thats criminal... yet totally inline with expected methods.
    You guys better alleviate the carbanti wall or you'll have another paying customer leave.

Yeah I need Carbantis for CLS, and a TON for Phoenix.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I read this as hardware is coming to the fleet store to replace gear.

Something better be coming.

Acceptable additions imo.

1) Ship gear

2) Hard to farm toons (ones who have been around for awhile ie FOST, Hoth Soldier etc).

Still would prefer gear, but somethung new would be nice too.
  • Options
    Hp98asw wrote: »
    Why are you removing all the posts, comments and feedback about Fleet arena gear?

They're being moved to the mega thread
  • Options
    How this is the second time in seeing the 20 k reward
  • Options
    dont remove gear from fleet store. we dont need more toons, i bet ewoks are doing this. realy realy bad idea. everything else is fine, even this new LS robot, but removing gear from fleet shop.….. bad idea.
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Merge this .|. mods :v
    Post edited by Red_Madness on
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    After I spent 4 months farming him at 3 hard nodes per day with the occasional refreshes.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    quigon.png you will take fleet credits