One Simple Change A Lot Of Answers

MenaceTEC
670 posts Member
edited February 2016
I think the following are widely considered issues players encounter.

1. Not enough credits.
2. Not enough ability mats
3. Purple gears drop rate
4. Not enough training bots
5. Not enough stuff to do

I know not everyone has he same problems but everyone seems to have at least one or more at some point.

The answer to all of these would be to expand challenges to work like they do on Sunday.

Perhaps reduce gear by 2 per day and credits and bits it's by 1 try per day.

This solves all of the stated problems and would be a nice gesture from EA.

They don't have to all be available at once. Say two challenges every eight hours or something. This would further expand the number of times a player would need to access the app.

Replies

• I think my idea addresses many of the commonly expressed concerns.

Devs we NEED another source of credits.
  • My vote is #1 is #1. I'm almost ok with the others being harder to farm since a level 50 max gear max skills is still worthless in arena or even in GW unless it's a suicide squad. Gears and skills don't mean anything if you can't level or promote it.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I think my idea addresses many of the commonly expressed concerns.

Devs we NEED another source of credits.

I think solving 1-4 mostly fixes 5 or at least a large portion. When we are starved on 1-4 we can't progress. It's been days since I've made any actual progress where I was working on yoda. Now to gear anyone that takes x amount of time. Then to level one costs x amount. Point is I can't upgrade my squad very quickly at all and progress. I'd be much busier in the game if I could.
  • @Mittens I tried to rank them in order of importance as I see it. Didn't want to point that out as each player has different experiences. But yes credits are a huge issue. Biggest imo
  • @MenaceTEC agreed that everyone has different needs, and I would agree with your order. However I'd move training droids up to #2 if they fix #1.
  • The credit problem and gear problems will be a whole lot worse if they don't address before raising cap again. Going from 70-80 will cost an obscene amount.
  • Agree with 1
    Can't get everything quick regarding 2
    Don't have that problem regarding 3
    Have plenty of training bots, but I refer to 1
    Enjoy nature regarding number 5

:smile:
  • Sunday is the best day! But if every day were like that, I'd get bored quickly. There would be no grind at all, anywhere. You can bank about 800k credits on Sunday between GW and bounty hunter events. Game would just be about going through the motions rather than having any kind of strategy, planning and decisions on how to spend credits, ability mats, and training droids
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Sunday is the best day! But if every day were like that, I'd get bored quickly. There would be no grind at all, anywhere. You can bank about 800k credits on Sunday between GW and bounty hunter events. Game would just be about going through the motions rather than having any kind of strategy, planning and decisions on how to spend credits, ability mats, and training droids

But if your not concerned with time then nothing matters. It's not like you won't eventually have everything in my list.

800k in one day won't even allow you to promote one character to seven stars. Let alone the cost to getting him to six stars.

Even with this change you will not be swimming in credits. It would just allow at least an appreciable progress each day.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Sunday is the best day! But if every day were like that, I'd get bored quickly. There would be no grind at all, anywhere. You can bank about 800k credits on Sunday between GW and bounty hunter events. Game would just be about going through the motions rather than having any kind of strategy, planning and decisions on how to spend credits, ability mats, and training droids

But if your not concerned with time then nothing matters. It's not like you won't eventually have everything in my list.

800k in one day won't even allow you to promote one character to seven stars. Let alone the cost to getting him to six stars.

Even with this change you will not be swimming in credits. It would just allow at least an appreciable progress each day.

That's exactly the point. In time you will have enough of all the above. Credits are the hardest of all the above to come by. MK III ability is next in line. 3/7 days you get enough of both to bump a toon 2 abilities in one day, or one above level 5. If it were done any faster everyone would be maxed out in no time.

I think the way they do the challenges is perfect as is. I would like to see a bit better way for the profit mining event to give more credits, but honestly, not a ton more. If I can bank 100-150K credits from a few (3-5) runs on the event I'd be cool. That's enough for a level bump of one toon.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!