Content Update 9/20/2017 (MEGA)

Replies

• Options
    Buy the shards from the ship store and change them to the splitter store. its much more cheaper now
  • Options
    Why swept off the gear ?
    what I fighting for in Fleet Arena ?

I use those tokens to purchase GEAR for upgrading, now have no more GEAR, what i fight for in Arena.

I struggle to climb-up into top 10
    I have almost all characters and ship ...
    GEAR only I need
  • Options
    I struggled buying enough zetas. Now that gear is moved elsewhere, I can focus on zetas. I like the change.
  • Options
    I am actually very pleased with the new change. The same gear you were getting in fleet store can be had in the shard shop now. Instead of spending argueably the most valuable tokens for gear (instead of on zetas or rare ships/toons), you can use arena, cantina and GW tokens to generate shard shop tokens.
  • Options
    I agree, this update was easily the best one so far
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    (Not my quote) With 1200 fleet arena tokens we would get 10 stun cuffs. Now we will get 12 ship shards x19=228 shard shop points. Which buy about 7 stun cuffs

They removed a bad decision from you (spending fleet tokens on gear) and gave you a better one.

But it was our decision not theirs or you are going to tell me that you like people telling you what you can/should buy and can't/shouldn't buy according to their views...

The gain here is so much better than the loss. This is like losing a $50 bill and finding a $100 bill and spending the whole day kittening about losing the $50. Yes, this update absolutely favors long term players, but it's still great for everybody.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Jures200 wrote: »
    I have heard that tie fighter pilot, first order tie pilot, and clone sergeant have been added to fleet shop, anyone confirm any other character shards?

In my store appeared Fives... Let's see how many more appear.
  • Options
    fotp is also in the ship shop now.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You should be using your fleet arena currency on zetas. New characters now have two or three abilities each. Get zetas from fleet shipments. Nothing else.
  • Options
    @Bulldog1205 I'm a long term player from the first week. i just did the math all i'm saying is people need to do the math... i mean it's there...
  • PhelanKell
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    BTW don't think we didn't notice the change to the zeta stop rate on the fleet challenge. I never got the omega drops before this and consistently got zeta. Now you make a change and all of a sudden 0 zeta drops and 3 omega?
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • Protensis
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    PhelanKell wrote: »
    BTW don't think we didn't notice the change to the zeta stop rate on the fleet challenge. I never got the omega drops before this and consistently got zeta. Now you make a change and all of a sudden 0 zeta drops and 3 omega?

You really need to calm down. It's just a game. Also, Shard Shop resets every 6 hours nows and is cheaper to reset for gear pieces. I don't see why you can't do this and try for other pieces? You act as if this change was literally supposed to mail you free gear...
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • Options
    I have no sympathy for those that aren't ready for this. Anyone that has played long enough to have these characters should know this is how these things go. A Star Wars movie is coming out in a couple months, so of course they're going to tie into it. You should have expected at least 1 Legendary event from it, and known the options were FO and Resistance.
  • xyzZYX
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    ..., Get zetas from fleet shipments. Nothing else.
    it is 2000 for 1 piece, wow, every upgrade for zeta need dozen (10 to 14 pcs)
    and not all characters, top 1 in fleet arena reward is 1800,

How long I can upgrade for 1 character ?
  • Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    Most likely FO because barely anyone has them maxxed, especially new players, especially there was no point to farm dark side as of late.

I have them all at 7* except for FOST, he's at 6*.
  • Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Ok this is not a The Ring quote but similar to that, the ending in which you're supposed to die.

EA please. Lot of us is already used to pay some cash since this game is funny and some of us want to support your dev's hard work.

What I can't handle with, is this minor forewarning you're choosing to give us:
    Was "Hero's Journey" suggesting to farm A new hope's heroes? Easy to understand: a logical reasoning had saved a lot of players (plus the ones who already had them farmed).

Was Phasma supposed to be a suggestion to haste our farm to First Order to get BB-8? Sherlock, please help me.
    Don't you think adding more than SEVEN days to hastly farm required characters won't broke any of your finances?

Thank you.

+1
  • PhelanKell
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Protensis wrote: »
    PhelanKell wrote: »
    BTW don't think we didn't notice the change to the zeta stop rate on the fleet challenge. I never got the omega drops before this and consistently got zeta. Now you make a change and all of a sudden 0 zeta drops and 3 omega? ****

You really need to calm down. It's just a game. Also, Shard Shop resets every 6 hours nows and is cheaper to reset for gear pieces. I don't see why you can't do this and try for other pieces? You act as if this change was literally supposed to mail you free gear...

No I'm expecting them to not kitten with the game do that I have to spend hundreds of dollars to advance one character.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Not sure why this simple request has gone absolutely ignored. We've been asking for it for months!!! And the gear selling option...months!!!
  • Options
    Shard shop has no characters anymore...
  • Options
    any packs being worked on where you kann buy only one char like befor? or is the new all or nothing thing the new ea money mashine?
  • Options
    I am really upset that you withdrew the salvage out of fleet. That was the only place for F2P players to find their pieces. And it was not cheap either . Though you stripped every possiblity to get gear out of game !!!! You dont increase drop rate , you dont give chance to acquire gear without crystals. You dont even sell gear cheap to buy. What do you want ??? I dont understand your approach to players! If it is not for f2p then put a price tag on google.play , and we calculate our approach to the play. 1400 crystals means more than 10 Euro for a piece ! Players need min 30 toons to play effectively in this game! Dont you calculate that ?
    Shame on you greedy ........
  • Options
    LocalHero wrote: »
    NEW ACHIEVEMENTS
    What about old Summer days achievement?
  • Options
    For those assuming shard shop items will be cheaper than ship shop ones, please advice on:

how can I store hundreds of shards while farming Pao, Bistan and Hoth Scout from Cantina shop, Bodhi from Galactic war shop, Lobot, CUP, Ugnaught from Arena shop.

This wasn't meant to be a gift for you..
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Feelings after latest update:

- Lvl 85 players : Happy :scream::smiley::wink::joy::joy::smirk::joy:

- Lvl below 85 players : Confuse, sad, angry :flushed::smile::blush::cold_sweat::angry::rage::cry::bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • Options
    Feels like we're being punished. What were we getting gear too fast or something EA?!?!?
  • Options
    @Bulldog1205 I'm a long term player from the first week. i just did the math all i'm saying is people need to do the math... i mean it's there...

You will gain more gear from the shard shop than you lose from the fleet shipments. That's my point. And then you still get your fleet tokens for zetas, ships, or characters. It's a huge net win.
  • Options

You will gain more gear from the shard shop than you lose from the fleet shipments. That's my point. And then you still get your fleet tokens for zetas, ships, or characters. It's a huge net win.

I agree. Improvements are being made. This seems like a loss but it's not. Fleet is much more organized now. Hopefully they follow suit in guild shop. And fix flash events

• Options
    Recent events that supports a legendary or Faction specific events have given us the opportunity to purchase 80 shards of a required toon. Why is this option missing for the FO?
  • Options
    More $ from an $80 pack
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Feelings after latest update:

- Lvl 85 players : Happy :scream::smiley::wink::joy::joy::smirk::joy:

- Lvl below 85 players : Confuse, sad, angry :flushed::smile::blush::cold_sweat::angry::rage::cry::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Pretty much sums it up!
    Happy about the TB rewards, platoon, and new specials though. Seems they can't release an update without something causing massive controversy, this time it's Fleet gear.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m