How do you get through the last Cantina section?

Honestly, I'd like to know. All G11, 85, and zetad out the wazoo?

Replies

• I think I used my First Order squad. G11, 85, and zetad out the wazoo.
    No wait, I did not have zetas yet when they opened that tier, and I was only g10 probably. I don't recall. At any rate, you will need a strong squad.
  • Yeah, this is gonna be painful. Of course some of the newest chars are all in the final Cantina section. I've been spending literal months using my daily crystals starring up Sith Assassin and Trooper. :(
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    Yeah, this is gonna be painful. Of course some of the newest chars are all in the final Cantina section. I've been spending literal months using my daily crystals starring up Sith Assassin and Trooper. :(

How strong is your Nihilus? If you have Nihilus lead w/ Sass, STrooper, Dooku, and Boba Fett with some one great (like a Vader) or something as an Ally, you'll be able to do it
  • Now why add Boba to that team? He gets nothing from DN or Vader lead?
  • Wow. Forgot all about that tier, but taking another look at it just now, I beat the last 2 nodes awhile back, but they're still only 1-starred. Guess I won it by the skin of my teeth. Can't remember who I used.
  • TM manipulation squads should work very well so First Order or Resistance I guess. Phoenix squad could do well with their survivability too.
  • Still trying. When someone gets taken out right near the start because of the multiple assists, I don't even try, because I know I'm gonna get ripped apart. I've gotten through ALL of Dark Side, but end Light Side and Cantina are a nightmare. More depressing cause end section of Cantina is where a bunch of character nodes are.
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    Still trying. When someone gets taken out right near the start because of the multiple assists, I don't even try, because I know I'm gonna get ripped apart. I've gotten through ALL of Dark Side, but end Light Side and Cantina are a nightmare. More depressing cause end section of Cantina is where a bunch of character nodes are.

Exactly!! Important nodes, the best ones! It's so frustrating, honestly. Their assists are just ridiculous and basically one-shot anything I do lmao
  • Yeah. Took me a few months to farm up SA and ST through shipments.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I used Resistance. They have so much TM gain, that it was a breeze.

If you need a G12 GK ally, I have one with 219 speed and 112k health/protection. Just PM me your ally code.
  • It was either my Droid team or zader team I switched back forth every other node
  • I ran DN lead with dooku, Vader, EP, savage all gear level 9 level 80. With a GK or zaul as ally