Update soon?

Does anyone know if the squad arena store will be updated soon? I have 14k currency in the squad arena store and i might use it for credits in the store... but i want to know first if it will be updated soon with new toon shards (:

Replies

• The longer you wait, the longer until there's an update.
    Murphy's Law.

As soon as you spend all your currency, a new character will be added to the store.
  • August dude
  • Most likely u won't get any information until (if) it's release.

If i may give u my speculation, keep stacking that arena token. Manage ur spend well so that u don't need to buy credit from there. Also those token valuable for buy gear in new shard shop.

Also December TLJ movie release, who knows maybe there is new chars in arena store :#
  • Oh my sweet summer child... I am currently sitting on 50k and feeding all I get daily into the shard shop.
  • The official forums are not the place to find unofficial information!
  • Darknessie wrote: »
    The official forums are not the place to find unofficial information!

Spot on!! :lol::lol:
  • They wouldn't add any great toons to it, so I don't mind. Did burn all of my currency recently.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Paploo and Logray are the next to be placed somewhere, but nobody knows where they will go.
  • If you are gonna use it for anything, but shards of charaters you have maxed, you will have more points for new gear shop.
  • Rogee wrote: »
    The longer you wait, the longer until there's an update.
    Murphy's Law.

As soon as you spend all your currency, a new character will be added to the store.

so true!
  • Possibly an Ewok (but possibly not) in another few weeks, probably some scrub or two from the new movie or one of the Veteran Smugglers within the next three months. And who knows, maybe a rando awesome toon if they are feeling saucy.

It's super unlikely there'll be more than one toon you MUST HAVE in the one shop, so I'd recommend saving what you have so you're ready when something awesome does get added, and sending new currency into shard shop currency.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Paploo and Logray are the next to be placed somewhere, but nobody knows where they will go.

GW - right after we all are done burning through our GW currency to buy gear in the Shard Shop. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.