GW Difficulty.

Just a curious question. But wasn't the GW Difficulty bug fixed? I get to around node 6 through nine and I get thrown either jacked up Meta teams or G12 Metas. If it's suppose to be that way, then it's understandable, but I'm averaging in the 300's in the arena team and I don't have any gear 12 toons. Is the difficulty ow normal?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Are you talking about the bug that occurred for about half a day where characters had insane stats like 400 speed? If so, yes, that was fixed.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Are you talking about the bug that occurred for about half a day where characters had insane stats like 400 speed? If so, yes, that was fixed.

I thought that was arena! I was thinking there was another problem with GW. Must be wrong. Thanks.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It was both (and ship arena too). There are always a lot of complaints about GW being too difficult, but nothing that has specifically been identified as a bug AFAIK.
  • Yeah, the stats bug was fixed. As for your teams, it's based off your top five highest power...and that's not GP, it's the old power rating. The one where stats likr health were heavily weighted. So if you went ahead and maxed Nightsister Initiate and Clone Wars Chewbacca, you may have screwed yourself in GW.

Gold gear looks scary, but it's not that tough at the moment. The usual advice goes--preload tm on different teams, etc. But really just farm Resistance and put a zeta on Finn.
  • Thanks for the info guys. I'm currently working on the Resistance group now.