How many times have you seen The Force Awakens?

2Next

Replies

• Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Just seen it and I loved it Im from the ot generation and honestly enjoyed every minute! !! B)
  • I haven't seen it yet. Frightening, eh? :p
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Once
    Fantazy wrote: »
    I haven't seen it yet. Frightening, eh? :p
    Spoiler: there's a guy named Poe in it :p

My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • More than five times
    Rolf wrote: »
    Nine! Six times in 2D, two in 3D and the last one was IMAX 3D.
    Holy _____. :D Just curious, what age are you? Many of us liked it, but I'd be surprised if someone like me from the original trilogy generation liked it that much.

I'm 23! But I come from a family of Star Wars addicts, especially my dad haha. He introduced me to the SW world when I was very little. And I've been a fan ever since :)
    Ring wrote: »
    Rolf wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if someone like me from the original trilogy generation liked it that much.

Well, I'm OT-generation and I absolutely loved it. Can't decide if I like TFA or ESB better. The single reason why I've only seen the movie three times is because I don't really have the time to go see it again (although I might over the next 2 or 3 weeks). However, the moment it comes out on BR, I'm getting it and watching it over and over again until I know it by heart ;) I only wish they released a collector's edition of the movie, kinda like they did with Lord of the Rings (have all three).

Episode V happens to be my favourite one too haha. I just don't get the hate for TFA, perhaps I would've changed some few *certain* things in the movie but... I honestly had MUCH lower expectations and it suprised me in a good way. I'm very satisfied with the results.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Twice
    It's nice watching it at home. I had to rewatch a few things several times for clarity.
  • Five times
    5 times, can't get enough off it.
  • Four times
    4 times(3D IMAX). First one was opening night midnight showing. Last one was with my little niece, her first Star Wars movie :blush: She's hooked. Oddly enough, Kylo was her favorite in the movie lol
  • Five times
    4 times(3D IMAX). First one was opening night midnight showing. Last one was with my little niece, her first Star Wars movie :blush: She's hooked. Oddly enough, Kylo was her favorite in the movie lol

Take care of her
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Four times
    ReyandFinn wrote: »

Take care of her

The force is strong in the little Padawan. :wink: lol
    Yeah, she's my little angel. Best thing that ever happened to me.
    Post edited by LSkywalkerr on
  • Five times
    ReyandFinn wrote: »

Take care of her

The force is strong in the little Padawan :wink: lol

Amazing lol