What's your vote for the biggest 'troll character' in the game, ever

Fun post time. What one character was, like, THE WORST EVER. Not only because they are overpowered, but because their kit was just so rage inducing.

giphy.gif

My vote here in Dooku. Riposte, riposte, riposte, riposte, STUN ATTACK! And remember those days on 1x speed, where it would take him AN HOUR just to finish all his counter attacks?

I can't imagine a worse, most toxic character in the game.

Except Zarriss. I hate Zarriss. SHE'S NOT EVEN A REAL JEDI AND SHE'S THE BEST HEALER IN THE GAME???

*takes deep calming breaths*

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Chirrut for me. Beat him all of the time, but those HoTs have definitely got me once or twice.

Oh nice, the enemy Baze is almost dea..... Nevermind. Well at least I still have Raid Ha.. 67K crit?!?!? RUFKM?!?!?!???!?
  • Barris: "I Just hit you for 40k, how did you GAIN health?!"
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Kind of hate B2, actually.
  • When biggs hits your baze, baze counters, biggs gains 100% turn meter, repeat
  • K2SO. Biggest troll for IOS users as android users got him 7* for free.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Zaul.
  • K2SO, this **** keeps gaining taunt over and over again :angry:
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    K2SO. Biggest troll for IOS users as android users got him 7* for free.

#neverforget
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • The best thing (worst thing) that ever happened was I had R2 stealth all but thrawn, biggs attacked thrawn, thrawn countered, biggs attacked thrawn, thrawn countered, this chain happened over and over until biggs died.
  • Dooku, K2S0, Baze, Chirrut, Old Daka, Princess Leia, Ackbar's capital ship, Mace's capital ship
  • Pao ... Not because he's OP, but because he's so silly
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • wearywarrior74
    760 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    GK. I have him, I use him, and he's ALWAYS on the last 2 nodes of GW, circled in gold with 70k protection.
    394.jpg
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    A Palpatine that stuns all five of your characters. That stuff makes me want to throw my phone. My vote goes to Zarris though. Way too overpowered for her role in the Star Wars universe.
  • CUP
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Zariss - and I don't think it's close right now since I don't have a counter. Was Dooku before daze was more easily accessible for LS characters (K2, Zeb).

At least they could have given her Zeta to Dutchess Satine so her synergy with Kenobi would make sense...

Well played. I remember Pao was my first "**** is this" moment in the game. Some random Rebel who was on screen in the background for 5 seconds in the most recent movie gets his own SWGOH character with some ridiculous abilities AND being the login character of the month? I remember their was speculation Pao was going to be an April Fools joke, he was just so inane.
  • Grievous
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    When biggs hits your baze, baze counters, biggs gains 100% turn meter, repeat

Absolutely this!!!

Well played. I remember Pao was my first "**** is this" moment in the game. Some random Rebel who was on screen in the background for 5 seconds in the most recent movie gets his own SWGOH character with some ridiculous abilities AND being the login character of the month? I remember their was speculation Pao was going to be an April Fools joke, he was just so inane.

Oh man, I was SO convinced he was an April Fools Prank. A completely useless character who had 5 seconds of screentime, months after Rogue One came out?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).