Who are the surprise power characters for Territory Battles?

I'm gonna put down Lando here. I mean, in retrospect it was obvious he was going to be good, but actually seeing him lay down his AOE for mass damage against 6 enemies ... *wipes tear from corner of eye*

Any other unexpected Hoth Heroes? I'm actually wondering how Pao is faring. He's another one with a big aoe, and I imagine pairing him with Leia, Han, Ezra, and GK would be a good way to ensuring it's always ready to go on his turn.

Replies

• I'm gonna put down Lando here. I mean, in retrospect it was obvious he was going to be good, but actually seeing him lay down his AOE for mass damage against 6 enemies ... *wipes tear from corner of eye*

Any other unexpected Hoth Heroes? I'm actually wondering how Pao is faring. He's another one with a big aoe, and I imagine pairing him with Leia, Han, Ezra, and GK would be a good way to ensuring it's always ready to go on his turn.

I'm farming him now, I'll let you know on next TB when he's viable for battle
  • Wedge, biggs, aa, lando, r2, cant lose with that team
  • Also cls, han, sthan, leia, old ben
  • Resistance also can't lose
  • Odyseass7 wrote: »
    Resistance also can't lose
    Yes it can. If the exposes and stuns don't stick and the enemy gets moving.... I'm talking about phase 6 mainly.
  • Actually it has been nice to play with full Phoenix and Rogue One squads. They are surprisingly good, at least in this multi-wave mission format.
  • I've been building this Rogue One team since I don't have a 7* Baze: hD73BP6.png
    Jyn has a zeta. Went 6/6 on P1 and P2, did not use them in P3 and P4 but might give them a try today in P5. Bistan is better than I thought, Pao has not really come to life yet, but the real hero is K2. I might put a zeta on that big boy just for TB.
  • Phoenix team of course, and resistance.
  • WenHandel wrote: »
    Odyseass7 wrote: »
    Yes it can. If the exposes and stuns don't stick and the enemy gets moving.... I'm talking about phase 6 mainly.

I could probably count the number of times my resistance team has even been hit on 1 hand since TB started. You'd have to be very unlucky to run into major problems. Is your potency high enough?Save the air strike for if that happens and it can bail you out.
  • zJyn (L) zCassian Chaze K2
    zFinn (L) resistance
    zzzCLS, zATF, Wiggsdo anr/or zzR2
    Phoenix squad
  • I'm gonna put down Lando here. I mean, in retrospect it was obvious he was going to be good, but actually seeing him lay down his AOE for mass damage against 6 enemies ... *wipes tear from corner of eye*

Rebels. And more Rebels. And the squads they forced you to farm.
    Actually it has been nice to play with full Phoenix and Rogue One squads. They are surprisingly good, at least in this multi-wave mission format.

How did you gear Phoenix? they are the worst.
  • When it comes to surprise defenitely phoenix squad never thought they would do so well

I could probably count the number of times my resistance team has even been hit on 1 hand since TB started. You'd have to be very unlucky to run into major problems. Is your potency high enough?Save the air strike for if that happens and it can bail you out.

I thought the same as you until I got destroyed on the last battle on phase 5. Exposes just didn't land or we're dodged/resisted. I had never lost a battle and today I got through p6 untouched. It's a lot of bad luck, but it can happen.
  • I've found Jyn's leadership with K2 / Cassian to be pretty effective - because expose is awesome. She really shines if once Rebel Air Strike is in play (or if you're playing Lando too, even though he doesn't have any debuff, because his AoE can trigger any exposes that are being protected by taunts).

Between the pre-CLS Rancor and now TB utility, definitely am glad I went through the months long Guild Store grind for her.
  • i also found clones to be quite reliably good (at least in p1-5)
  • and the obvious GK/Zarris-Combo

In p6 of the first two TBs I ran resistance and on wave 6 couldn’t get expose to land once. I almost didn’t try to use them this last time but I did and they breezed through. A buddy had the opposite experience. He breezed through the first two TBs p6 and was slaughtered the third.
  • MrBlack
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I'd have to say Old Ben and SThan. They keep my other rebels alive. I don't have Chaze done yet, but I imagine that combo will be even better with the taunt, health regeneration plus the added bonus of dispel. I'm also working hard on my raid han for the stun. I have thrown in zbarris a few times and didn't see much benefit. I don't think they crit much??

I'd love hear what teams people are getting 6/6 on phase 6. I did it with my resistance and r2 quite easily (probably some luck with RNG), but I haven't had any luck with other teams.