5* Dooku Demo

Prev1345
One of the most broken characters in this game.

Lvl 65 5* Dooku kills off a full health lvl 70 6* Kylo and lvl 70 6* Sid.

He kills off my Phasma leaving it 2 vs 1. Sids turn the result is a loss.

Lol

Replies

• MenaceTEC wrote: »

Lol

Broken?? I only have him at 4*, almost 5*, he's awesome.
  • Do you have a vid of this? Wheres the demo?
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

Lol

Broken?? I only have him at 4*, almost 5*, he's awesome.

Perhaps I should have replaced broken with OP
  • DaKraken wrote: »
    Do you have a vid of this? Wheres the demo?

Haven't ever looked into video taping matches.
  • moongod wrote: »
    michael-scott-no.gif
    moongod wrote: »
    michael-scott-no.gif

Lol
  • Opponents name is Rollo Spiff ranked 65 on my server.
  • I go after dooku teams. Just attack him first. He doesn't do much damage. You can usually kill him in your first set of turns. 2nd turn lumi hits the heal. Then it's 5 on 4.
  • Dooku is a nuisance at best and only really a threat versus Jedi due to stuns/ability blocks.

I find it amusing that you'd create this thread, which is full of exaggeration and hyperbole, after all the hardcore raging you've done about the Poe nerf. After all the accusations of people not knowing how to play or adapt. After all the posturing and accusations that only f2p would call for a nerf.

Learn to adapt, he's not broken.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Dooku is a nuisance at best and only really a threat versus Jedi due to stuns/ability blocks.

I find it amusing that you'd create this thread, which is full of exaggeration and hyperbole, after all the hardcore raging you've done about the Poe nerf. After all the accusations of people not knowing how to play or adapt. After all the posturing and accusations that only f2p would call for a nerf.

Returning the favor?

But as usual you come here and accuse people of lying. Grow up.

Lol

As an experienced Dooku user and fighter since literally day one, something tells me there are some important facts missing in this story.
    Dooku is easily handled with the right team and strategy. Not even remotely close to the most broken character in the game.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
    Telaan wrote: »
    Dooku is a nuisance at best and only really a threat versus Jedi due to stuns/ability blocks.

Returning the favor?

But as usual you come here and accuse people of lying. Grow up.

He wasn't calling you a liar. I believe it was more along the lines of hypocrite.

Dooku is fine. As many have said, either take him out early or just whack him at the end when you outnumber him or have a heal left in the tank. No biggie.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Exaggeration and hyperbole.

That's the most round about way of saying it yes. He said what I said was somehow untrue.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

Lol

As an experienced Dooku user and fighter since literally day one, something tells me there are some important facts missing in this story.
    Dooku is easily handled with the right team and strategy. Not even remotely close to the most broken character in the game.

lol
    no kidding

dooku can't kill Kylo AND Sid at once... lol

Dooku is not broken. Good on Attack but not so good on defense.

• Qeltar wrote: »

Lol

Sure RNG may not have been on my side. Everything else was as stated. I can roughly recount the entire fight if you like.

you come here and accuse people of lying.

Yup. Dooku can not single handedly take out full health 6* Kylo, let alone Kylo and Sid. Either you're full of it or you omitted important parts of this story such as multiple assists being proc'd.

As was stated above me, I'm also calling you a hypocrite.
  • Ok...

His Dooku goes first lighting on my Lumi. My Sid Aoe. His Sid Aoe. I'm targeting his Genosian. Bonus attack by poe.

My Poe taunts. Kylo finishes off GS. Phasma ad up.

Opponent attacks kills Poe. I use lumi special to finish there Sid.

At this point my lumi heals. Kylo Sid Phasma and Lumi full health.

His JC heals.

I kill Ai lumi. AI targets and kills my lumi. I kill JC.

Final showdown. Ai turn I have a nearly dead pahsma and full health Sid and Kylo.

End game I lost. That's how it went.

Dooku would hit me twice. Counter twice then get a stun.
  • Telaan wrote: »

you come here and accuse people of lying.

Yup. Dooku can not single handedly take out full health 6* Kylo, let alone Kylo and Sid. Either you're full of it or you omitted important parts of this story such as multiple assists being proc'd.

As was stated above me, I'm also calling you a hypocrite.

Kettle..
  • MenaceTEC; you're a liar. Go **** yourself.
  • Sejalx wrote: »
    MenaceTEC; you're a liar. Go **** yourself.

Lol
  • I have said this in a bunch of other threads but I will say it again lol.

Dooku is how all characters should be modeled. Someone who who is good at lots of things, but not great at any one thing. He can be 1 shot (well, an assist call), but it can be risky if it doesn't go off because he could attack 4 times (2 to each person). He is a pain for jedi's but not much of a threat to non-jedi's. He actually requires the opponent to think before they attack him (am i attacking with a jedi? Is my guy low on life? etc).

I do think his leader ability is strange (no counter attack if he evades) and I have heard it isn't working correctly right now.

Anyway, I really dig dooku.
  • Barrok wrote: »
    I have said this in a bunch of other threads but I will say it again lol.

Dooku is how all characters should be modeled. Someone who who is good at lots of things, but not great at any one thing. He can be 1 shot (well, an assist call), but it can be risky if it doesn't go off because he could attack 4 times (2 to each person). He is a pain for jedi's but not much of a threat to non-jedi's. He actually requires the opponent to think before they attack him (am i attacking with a jedi? Is my guy low on life? etc).

I do think his leader ability is strange (no counter attack if he evades) and I have heard it isn't working correctly right now.

This. Dooku is probably one of the most balanced toons in the game.

very well said

• moongod wrote: »
    michael-scott-no.gif

LOOOOOOOOOL!!! THIS MADE MY DAY....... BIGTIME :-D
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Lol

Yeah... Any characters can kill other full hp characters if they are ignoring him for some reason. Or they have rank 1 gear against rank 8
    56547850.jpg
  • Why don't you just start a skewed poll where the object is to get people to agree to a nerf. All you need apparently is 50%. That's how it's done around here.
    Also I was warned and had my post deleted yesterday for simply saying someone was butt hurt. I can't imagine what the mods will do with this donkey show.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Final showdown. Ai turn I have a nearly dead pahsma and full health Sid and Kylo.

End game I lost. That's how it went.
    Uh, the detail between these two parts is what is needed, and is missing.
    A single Dooku cannot kill full health Sid and Kylo. Probably even if you were TRYING to lose. Unless he had offense up or your were exposed or something weird like that.
    BTW when I play Sid I never AoE with a Dooku up. Actually, I rarely use Sid's AoE at all.
  • @Qeltar that part was described in my OP.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Your OP doesn't actually have any useful information. It says Dooku killed your full health Kylo and Sid, but not how he did it.
    Since most people's experiences suggest that what you are saying is not possible, you aren't going to get very far without explaining step by step how this happened. Since Kylo has the ability to get his own counter, and twice as much health as Dooku, and is not a Jedi, AND has a special ability with a big damage boost when he's hurt... it doesn't add up.

So true. Whenever i face against dooku it really make me thing should i kill it first or not. If I attacke it first he would counter me and his other toon would finish me off, if i dont he would stun me and att multiple times. Usually I just kill him last coz the damage done by him is not that much even if he att twice. All his good at is annoys people and delay the game, if you have a nice healer that could help you alot with his minor damage. If you're out of luck than pretty much any team would kill you.