SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• DarthKijutsu
    111 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Viruschill wrote: »
    I would like to see raid rewards overhauled to reflect the TB system. So tired of getting the same worthless gear over and over again. Would much rather get tokens to buy the gear pieces I actually need.

I know right, almost all the content is "You get tokens, YOU get tokens, we all get tokens! Well, except raids" So odd.

EDIT: To answer the above comment (and what he/she replied to) I do think that gear and resources are indeed a quality of life. As I need so much stuff that I'm beginning to micro manage, and so spending more time, the game! A certain amount of micro management is fun, but this is a bit too much.

Not sure if QOL but btw, I have so little money (due to leveling toons) that I can't even think about leveling 5 dots mod that aren't gold... is that what the dev. want?
  • KennyKonif wrote: »
    The only major quality of life improvement that needs to be done is improving the chat feature.

-You should be able to PM allies/guild members. This way you know what's been read which helps coordination.
    -Leaders and officers should have a separate chat that stays highlighted during Territory battles and raids. This way everyone knows what to do and what not to do.

Separate from this yet related: Leaders and officers should be able to set restrictions for all guild events

-Say we have a rule that you can only use one weak character during the first 24 hours of the Rancor raid in order to give everyone a chance to record their name for rewards. Make it so that you can put physical restrictions on these battles that way you don't have to rely on just trust. This would help greatly for new members to established guilds.

-Other restrictions could be only allowing players to deploy their characters in a certain territory or allowing them to only battle in a certain combat mission. Again, this would just make coordination easier than relying on chat communication.

Use Discord, also you mentioned "physical restrictions on battle so you don't have to rely on trust"
    You just need to communicate better within your guild and remove members that don't follow rules.
    Our guild has a 24hr 0 damage on Rancor and a 24hr freeze on hAAT once P4 is reached

There are hundreds of thousands who play this game.

You should not need an outside app in order to communicate properly. Constantly kicking people for not following every single chat message is beyond logical.
  • Make simulating nodes free and give sim tickets a new use of automatically simulating nodes when you have the energy for it? Also displaying buffs that stack with numbers but that has already been shown
  • Not sure if this has been said cause I didn't read all the comments but please take challenge gear out of raid rewards! Nothing is more frustrating then receiving gear that I have thousands of already
  • According to the latest Dev news TB has a new iteration coming for the week after. My interest is peaked.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Credits are in short supply with everyone needing leveling for GP.

Can we multiply bronzium credit drops by player level? 1000 is a joke but a few 85k drops would actually be nice
  • The first and third enemies from the left in Arena, GW (when doing battle), it's difficult to see their turn meter bar if the second and forth enemies have multiple status effects on them.
  • DarthSheldon
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Whoever thought it was a good idea to put payouts at dinner time should be lynched. They must live a life of solitude microwaving dinners alone with their 15 cats.
  • • Full re-work of all challenges:
    o Add an additional Challenge Tier to add daily and ad-hoc challenges (e.g. everything from Ability Materials to Credit Heist) – potentially with participation restricted to only G12 characters (the gatekeeper for other challenges being character level)
    o Remove restart timer on Challenges – let us just SIM it, we spend enough time in the app as it is
    o Add in to new tier of Ability Materials a small Zeta chance and a better Omega chance
    o Add in new lower cap of credits into Credit Heist (suggest 4m minimum?)
    o Ensure gear drops are relevant to the needs of the characters, based on metrics
    o Fine a use for gear pieces which are in abundance such as working them into Ship targeting computers/mods
    • Re-work how guild tickets are contributed and tracked:
    o We all know the stats don’t currently add up, this needs to be fixed
    o Do we really need to be forced into spending those 50 Crystals? Perhaps as raids are no longer end-game content, the contributions could be capped at 500 per member but the requirements to launch the raid could be lower, e.g., 75k for HAAT
    o Ultimately, plenty of guild members are kicked over producing 600 tickets so lowering this level and giving us a bit of leeway with the free energy we receive would ease that burden somewhat
    • New ship content:
    o Add final tier of Capital ship challenges
    o Add in Targeting Computer/Droid slots (which are marked as “coming soon”)
    o New Capital ships?
    o Episodes 4-6 Falcon?
    o Commander Luke ship?
    o Farmable TIE Reaper, Kylo’s Command Shuttle, Episode 7 Falcon
    • Change refreshing options for Arena and Fleet PVP – it can’t be doing the SWGOH servers any good with us having to manually refresh to access the top spot available – just give us all of the available options to choose from
    • Guild Management Tools:
    o Add in more Raid Management tools for Leaders/Officers e.g. ability to add registration periods, restrict participation, perhaps even micro manage raid phases
    o More space to demonstrate guild rules
    o More filters e.g. for GP
    • Mods Management:
    o Define specific sets, which can be exchanged between characters with minimal fuss
    o Change mechanics of the ‘lock’ button – we don’t need them locked on to a character, but we do want them locked from deletion!
    • Reconsider game rewards:
    o Daily login – rewards still appropriate?
    o HAAT rewards – such poor drop rates for a high end raid
    o Various stores – Guild and Cantina shops haven’t changed a great deal?
  • Cannonfodder1018
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Mod presets/sandbox mode.
    @CG_Kozispoon
    This. I don't have enough good mods to load up each toon. Idea:
    1) Make the squad management screen accessible from the home screen.
    2) when making squads, have all toons as a "blank slate" (or make it an optional-use button) for mods so we can assign mods based off the needs of that squad, e.g. Arena versus Raid.
    3) when selecting a pre-set team, prompt the Player to swap mods to the preset for the number of credits required. This allows it to be optional for people who are short on credits.

• Since we are asking for things we won't get.
    I'd like 1000 crystals each time I log in.
    Thanks for your speedy response to this very reasonable request
  • Credit heist has many rewards above 5 million depending on what type of scoundrels you have, but im not telling :) , hint, not cad bane, or dengar. VIA, scoundrel tank sqaud.
  • KennyKonif wrote: »
    The only major quality of life improvement that needs to be done is improving the chat feature.

-You should be able to PM allies/guild members. This way you know what's been read which helps coordination.
    -Leaders and officers should have a separate chat that stays highlighted during Territory battles and raids. This way everyone knows what to do and what not to do.

Separate from this yet related: Leaders and officers should be able to set restrictions for all guild events

-Say we have a rule that you can only use one weak character during the first 24 hours of the Rancor raid in order to give everyone a chance to record their name for rewards. Make it so that you can put physical restrictions on these battles that way you don't have to rely on just trust. This would help greatly for new members to established guilds.

-Other restrictions could be only allowing players to deploy their characters in a certain territory or allowing them to only battle in a certain combat mission. Again, this would just make coordination easier than relying on chat communication.

Use Discord, also you mentioned "physical restrictions on battle so you don't have to rely on trust"
    You just need to communicate better within your guild and remove members that don't follow rules.
    Our guild has a 24hr 0 damage on Rancor and a 24hr freeze on hAAT once P4 is reached

There are hundreds of thousands who play this game.

You should not need an outside app in order to communicate properly. Constantly kicking people for not following every single chat message is beyond logical.

Kicking people only creates more kicking...only kick inactives you failed to keep active, and create activity to keep active from inactivity..
  • How about nerfing nodes 6,9, and 11 on GW? This is getting ridiculous...
  • What all u need is 5 g12 toons with God mods.
    What's the problem?
  • Even with that, no way to finish it. 6,9,11 become impossible.
  • OdinOakenshield
    306 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    There is one thing at the top of my want list over everything. Yes more credits would be nice, more carbs would be awesome, removing challenge gear would be a great help in getting the gear we need. However:

Please let us pick our payout time for arena. Everyone schedule is different. I know of people who quit for this reason, and people who never even bothered with your game for this very reason. There is no need to have this during the busiest part of most peoples day. We all have lives, work, families, school, whatever it may be. As such everyone schedule is different. Keep the set times, I dont really like it but at least let us pick what hour that is. Everyone is allowed to change once, then make it a crystal cost that can only be done every 6 month or a year. With TB phase resets are now right on top of some peoples arena payout, this is not fair to them. This would increase my QOL so much and would be willing to spend just due to this. Please let us enjoy the game more on our schedule as everyone is different.
  • There is one thing at the top of my want list over everything. Yes more credits would be nice, more carbs would be awesome, removing challenge gear would be a great help in getting the gear we need. However:

Please let us pick our payout time for arena. Everyone schedule is different. I know of people who quit for this reason, and people who never even bothered with your game for this very reason. There is no need to have this during the busiest part of most peoples day. We all have lives, work, families, school, whatever it may be. As such everyone schedule is different. Keep the set times, I dont really like it but at least let us pick what hour that is. Everyone is allowed to change once, then make it a crystal cost that can only be done every 6 month or a year. With TB phase resets are now right on top of some peoples arena payout, this is not fair to them. This would increase my QOL so much and would be willing to spend just due to this. Please let us enjoy the game more on our schedule as everyone is different.

I so much agree.
    6pm is so difficult, most Important thing in game is only thing I can't choose when to do
  • There is one thing at the top of my want list over everything. Yes more credits would be nice, more carbs would be awesome, removing challenge gear would be a great help in getting the gear we need. However:

This^^ vote up +1- with all time complaints about
  • Yep, we have new content, new gear lvl and a ton of new characters - enough to keep us all busy for a while, it's time for QoL 2.0!
    - Save/Load Mod Sets
    - multi redeem Bronzium packs
    - remove timer from challenges and add new tier lvl
    - add more challenges per day for ship challenges (2 is not enough)

• Make it a one button press to sell all unused mods without a speed secondary.
  • TB should be a guild activity BUT it's really 50 players each hoping "the other 49 help me." In particular:
    € Guild Chat is a VERY limited text editor; with no one-to-one chat there's no reason to read GC or even do as directed by guild officers

€ what's a guild Officer to do when members deploy their combat units but engage no further (yes, even in phase 1)? PLEASE use some above suggestions so these can be tracked more easily. AND then be able to privately communicate an advisory.
    [really frustrating when that player is the only 1 with a key platoon/squadron unit and nothing is done with it; name & shame on GC is not within me]

€ I hope I'm about to make a 6* capital ship (but I've had that feeling too long already). Other players in the guild have more than one capital ship. If guild players could be allowed to work together by ally-borrowing a spare capital ship (esp phase 6), then it would be less of a 50-player campaign and more of a guilded-players working cooperatively event (you know, an event for the guild, not an event for 50 individuals).

€ there's a bonus for making platoons 4 & 6. If squadrons are "aerial platoons" why is there no bonus for filling squadrons 4 & 6?
  • Of course we would love to see these implemented. #1 - #7 are "give me more for free, please". :)

I've never understood what was wrong with the clones.

Yes on #9 and #10. #12 would be a good show of faith that they're not trying to scam. And most of the other QoL
  • What is the "Days of Spring" Achievement? I don't have it listed on mine.
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    +infinity but they'll never do any of this. They're only concern is to push money toons (new worthless toons), not any QOL.
  • With the introduction of TB and the whole "equal rewards for the guild" thing, it's time that raids automatically register everyone who is in the guild at the time of launch to the board. This will allow guilds to launch a raid for immediate damage. We wouldn't need to wait 24 hours for everyone to put up a 0 and deal with issues when someone jumps the gun, etc.

The argument against this is "participation should be required" but it just doesn't make sense to "require participation" when the raid can be finished by one person.. going in and putting up a 0 isn't really participation anyway. We wouldn't need raid locks or anything else people have proposed if the guild would just get registered to the board immediately so the raid can just be finished without jumping through hoops.
  • +1 very well thought out and not just demanding the progression system to be thrown out but sped up to decrease frustration. Well done.
  • +1 to the max. If they added this, I would never stop playing this game lol
  • Darth_Paul wrote: »
    +1 to the max. If they added this, I would never stop playing this game lol

And I would probably start spending again. Hmm, maybe they should ignore this post? :p
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Darth_Paul wrote: »
    +1 to the max. If they added this, I would never stop playing this game lol

And I would probably start spending again. Hmm, maybe they should ignore this post? :p

Spoiler But we already know you play forever as hermit Rebel Rex.... ;)

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber