BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• There is no way a G12 Kylo is losing the event.
  • Rujedi wrote: »
    What we're the requirements for luke
    He doesn't unlock until you have all 330 shards, and to complete the stages to unlock him you need Farmboy Luke, Old Ben, Stormtrooper Han, Princess Leia, and R2-D2.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • There is no way a G12 Kylo is losing the event.
    If Finn stuns him while Rey, Chewie and old Han gang up on him... He may lose. Those are heavy hitters.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    There is no way a G12 Kylo is losing the event.
    If Finn stuns him while Rey, Chewie and old Han gang up on him... He may lose. Those are heavy hitters.

Remember though, most of the legendary events are walkthroughs at G9. Having one G12 on the team will be OP.
  • Globuhl wrote: »

After all the fighting about Vet. Han and Chewie not getting a Resistance tag I would find it very sad if this event paired them up with Resistance characters!
  • SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Globuhl wrote: »

After all the fighting about Vet. Han and Chewie not getting a Resistance tag I would find it very sad if this event paired them up with Resistance characters!

They are. Finn , rey, BB8 vet smugs. As of now I rather that squad than anything with Poe.
    Globuhl wrote: »

They are. Finn , rey, BB8 vet smugs. As of now I rather that squad than anything with Poe.

Sad...very sad
  • Davius wrote: »
    Rujedi wrote: »
    Well that's depressing I thought these games were for our enjoyment not for a developers greed

Its not the devs greed, its EA. these games are all about the profit, but the devs work really hard to make a good product

+1
    Omeah wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Gear 9 is typically enough to complete legendary events. There's no way of knowing of course since nobody has done the event yet, but according to the Devs it is supposed to be comparable in difficulty to the R2 event.

Never met a Legendary event where G8 wasn't enough, G9 should make it even easier

Did you unlock CLS with gear 8 toons?
  • @SWGAMER6 CL didn't have a Legendary event, it was Hero's Journey
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
    I would like to know why we aren't informed of the required star level and gear level of characters we need for legendary events to get max shards. Is there a special we don't get this information, it would certainly make planning for these event easier..please explain
    And just so I don't keep getting comments about how I need teams to get thrawn, r2d2, and cls, I, have these teams at 7* gear 9......yes all 3 of them

145 is Five Stars
    Is there some strange reason the devs don't tell us in advance what the requirements are to get the 330 shards

Because when they announce something in advance, like for Territory Battles, then change something at the last minute, then you have a huge number of players whining.

Fairly, i think it is better not to have any information rather than false information (false due to the fact that requirements are changing). Knowing 1 week in advance you need to level up your FO is good enough max-star them out with some refreshes.

I did. Old Ben was t9 but it wasn't needed. The final battle had everybody t8 level 75 ish.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

I did. Old Ben was t9 but it wasn't needed. The final battle had everybody t8 level 75 ish.

Thanks. That's good to know.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Gear 9 is typically enough to complete legendary events. There's no way of knowing of course since nobody has done the event yet, but according to the Devs it is supposed to be comparable in difficulty to the R2 event.

Never met a Legendary event where G8 wasn't enough, G9 should make it even easier

Did you unlock CLS with gear 8 toons?[/quote]

Yes... yes I did.

Depending on who tuned the event, 7 star gear 8 toons are usually enough. Now with that being said, it helps if you have your abilities maxed out or close to maxed out. The final tier will be difficult but doable. They test toons out at all levels. They'll start at 50 then 60 then 70, and so on and so forth until they find that sweet spot. Devs can modify toons level and gear at a whim. So like I said, it depends on who tuned the event. If it was @CG_NotReallyAJedi - then the BB8 event will probably be super easy.
  • Like the title asked.
    Looking for a little heads up is all.
    Thx
  • for those future people across the pond
  • love it when they give a heads up about credit heists, kinda makes my day
  • Mine starts in 3 hours, but got fost only at 3 stars :/
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Done, 7 starred. Not that hard actually and very short with only one battle.

Did it with zKylo G11, Fotp G9 and the rest G8. Only one zeta on Kylo Ren.
  • Activated with 7 stars. Team was zKylo G11, FOST G9, FOO G10, FOTP G11, Phasma G11
  • TheChosenOne77
    43 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    As above, one battle each round only. Finished in 5 mins. G11 phasma, kylo & fotp, g9 foo, g8 fost. No zetas. Average mods. Pretty straight forward really..
    Post edited by TheChosenOne77 on
  • Not hard at all. All level 8 except FOTP (10), kylo (9). Phasma with only +21 speed, the rest barely no speed
  • Got a 7 star bb8. kylo g12 with zeta. The rest g8. last round took 3 tries. Killed Rey,chewbacca,Han bb8 then finn in that order.
  • It was a let down after CL event. They raised the bar with CL and failed to live up to it with BB8.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • I beat 6* with all G8 except Kylo G10 and zeta'ed.
    But also i had no mods on anyone exceot Kylo too.
  • Only died once on my first attempt at 7* because, after Rey, I focused on Finn. Han and Chewie can hit very hard... I got my 7th star when I proceeded to eliminate Han and Chewie after Rey.
  • Non zeta g11 kylo decent mods, everyone else: g8 and all mediocre lvl 12 mods. All level 85, omega'd abilities. Got 7* BB8 on first try. Stun Rey first and you're solid. Good luck.

ChoYH8qUoAAZtQT.jpg
  • 5* easy sneezy with G8 and low-level mods
    https://swgoh.gg/u/cruzzzi/collection/?f=first-order
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Yep done it with Phasma G9 / Zylo g11 / FOST G9 / FOO G8 / FOTP G8 .... at my first try. The last two tier are not so hard. I found T5 to be the most challenging (not sure why). Good luck all!

Ps : I took out the toons in this order: Old Solo / REY and her baton / Furry Chewie / The ball droid / and finally the jacket man
  • 5* with G11 Zylo, G7 Phasma, G8 FOO, G7 FOST, G1 Level1 FOTP