Best G12 tank

Hey guys,

I need some advice on where to go next.
My current arena team is Rex (L), CLS, DN, STH and R2 - which works surprisingly well.

Problem is I don't know which tank to focus on. I'm torn between Old Ben and STH. Baze is only at 5*, and GK is unfortunately not an option atm.
Who, in your opinion, performs best at G12?

Cheers!

Replies

• U can use Baze at 5* but if you can max STH you are going to have a fastter DN No one cares about a dead STH if you can kill their best. Also STH is not bad with the Zeta I saw some Old Ben but all of then use to be not top 10 (neither STH ;)
    Good luck
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • True, thanks!
    I got rank 5 today at payout, so I might just take STH to G12 when given the chance.
  • Old Ben is in my opinion the second best tank after GK right now. Especially if you can make him go first/second in the battle so he stops the enemies with ability block and offense down. STH in my opinion is... not the best one. Baze doesn't work well without Chirrut. He is actually pretty useless. Without Chirrut he can only gain Taunt when an enemy dies, so what's the point of a tank without a taunt.
  • Old ben has a TM advantage whenever a rebel ally is hit, even better with his zeta. his debuffs are also a good thing and as he is AoE debuffing, whenever an opponent resists all rebels within your team will gain more tm over the rebel maneuver ability of CLS...i am about to try and take old ben instead of GK
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Current best Tank is GK, but you do not have him.
    Second is Baze, even at 5 stars he is way better than STH, dispelling is an ability you really need.
    ShoreTrooper is getting more popular with his critical immunity buff he is also very viable at 5*
    Hell, even RG is better than STH.

I am always at the top of my shard using 5* star base with not problem, that is my info source.

Good luck.
  • GK is the best, and then Baze. I think Baze isn't that good without Chirrut. You don't want to run Shore with a Rex leader either, because his crit immunity defeats the purpose of a Rex lead to feed turn meter from crits.

I think StHan is getting bad rep here... he is a good tank. I would put him up there with Old Ben easy. With both Rex and StHan feeding your turn meter, you can get CLS and DN moving faster. You need to make him fast however! You need Rex above 220 and StHan as fast as possible, so you can get tenacity up and taunt early. Old Ben is good, but he also needs to be fast if you run him.