Hi guys

Back after a tour.
So what's new?

Replies

• Your missed the 20k free Crystal give away, TB , bb8, cls
  • Welcome home! :) How long have you been away? Will help answer what you've missed
  • Territory Battles is the big thing now. Rebel Officer Leia Organa, available only in TB; need Captain Han Solo and Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5* to earn her shards. Hermit Yoda available in TB store with TB credits. Commander Luke Skywalker with blue lightsaber has taken over the squad arena. And coming tomorrow: BB8 legendary event, which requires First Order to compete.

In other news:
    • Shard shop reconfigured, now offers excellent gear options
    • Fleet store reconfigured, no more gear available there.
    • Using Commander Luke at lead in TB has a small chance to freeze your combat mission, resulting in loss of all points earned up to that point and inability to retry mission. But he is required to lead one of the missions, so it is a risk you must take.
  • And threads get filed out of "general" to their appropriate forum in short order these days.
  • Was out for little over 6 months. Yah this territory battles seems to be the hot stuff.
    Looks like missed on new Luke and Thrawn.
  • Was out for little over 6 months. Yah this territory battles seems to be the hot stuff.
    Looks like missed on new Luke and Thrawn.

It has been alluded to that Thrawn will be returning soon.
  • BB8 goes into beechhh mode after 4*.
    My FO team is dooodooo. Only plasma and Kyle 7*
  • Territory Battles is the big thing now. Rebel Officer Leia Organa, available only in TB; need Captain Han Solo and Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5* to earn her shards. Hermit Yoda available in TB store with TB credits. Commander Luke Skywalker with blue lightsaber has taken over the squad arena. And coming tomorrow: BB8 legendary event, which requires First Order to compete.

In other news:
    • Using Commander Luke at lead in TB has a small chance to freeze your combat mission, resulting in loss of all points earned up to that point and inability to retry mission. But he is required to lead one of the missions, so it is a risk you must take.

Is this a for sure known bug to the dev team??

This did not happen to me using Luke - but my R1 team on a R1 team required mission.

It bugged on Chirrut, but he wouldn't move or do anything. I had to restart the game and when I logged back into TB screen the mission I was on was registered as complete only completing the first battle! Needless to say I was very p155ed off!

There was no compensation from EA/CG for this issue either - just curious as you say that with CLS whether this is a bigger issue when playing TB.
  • Boooo wrote: »
    Territory Battles is the big thing now. Rebel Officer Leia Organa, available only in TB; need Captain Han Solo and Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5* to earn her shards. Hermit Yoda available in TB store with TB credits. Commander Luke Skywalker with blue lightsaber has taken over the squad arena. And coming tomorrow: BB8 legendary event, which requires First Order to compete.

In other news:

Is this a for sure known bug to the dev team??

This did not happen to me using Luke - but my R1 team on a R1 team required mission.

It bugged on Chirrut, but he wouldn't move or do anything. I had to restart the game and when I logged back into TB screen the mission I was on was registered as complete only completing the first battle! Needless to say I was very p155ed off!

There was no compensation from EA/CG for this issue either - just curious as you say that with CLS whether this is a bigger issue when playing TB.

@Boooo Whether or not the dev team has acknowledged the bug, I cannot say, but there is one. I saw a lot of issues being posted with CLS lead, although the bug may be more related to counter-attacks in general and more visible in CLS-lead teams since he generates counters. My advice is to close and restart the app prior to attempting TB missions. Does that really work? I dunno, but a fresh session may be less likely to bug out.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Welcome back. Yeah, you missed a lot.
  • Also read what’s ahead, it’ll make you so happy