Having to redo TB phases ...

So on my alt account, that I use to play alongside my son, I'm in a very (very) small guild. I happened to hit level 65 last night, unlocking TB on that account. On a lark, I popped on and completed the phase 1 Phoenix Squad mission, but didn't actually finish the entire phase. Honestly, I was kind of surprised - I think I got 30-40% of the way to one star, so, you know, cool cool cool.

Anyway, after the TB was over, I had a laugh as I got 7 TB coins sent to my mail box for the PS mission. WHOO! But it got me thinking ... so I only had 1 day this time around to complete TB, but next time I'll have the full 6 days. What happens to the TB progress at the start of the next phase if you haven't completed it? Do your points get reset back to 0 and you get to try again? Do special missions reset as well? Or does it 'remember' where you're at (in terms of total points) and you get your squad refreshed so you can build on top of that?

I'm guessing you just reset completely to 0, but ... you know ... inquiring minds want to know.

Replies

• Overall TB progress carries from day to day. So if you get 4mil but needed 5mil for 1*, you start the next day at 4mil.

Regarding your Phoenix squad, the special reward missions are greyed out on the second day, so you can't intentionally tank the phase and just have everyone run the special mission over and over because it would be better than the 100 tokens you get for the star. :)
  • Flakbait wrote: »
    Overall TB progress carries from day to day. So if you get 4mil but needed 5mil for 1*, you start the next day at 4mil.

Regarding your Phoenix squad, the special reward missions are greyed out on the second day, so you can't intentionally tank the phase and just have everyone run the special mission over and over because it would be better than the 100 tokens you get for the star. :)

You are a prince.

So technically I might be able to solo one or two stars over the course of 6 days using my same guys over and over again? I'm thinking three days for phase 1 and three days (maybe) for phase 2. Would be fun to get my son some minor TB rewards. :) If nothing else, that would motivate me to diversify my alt roster. I was going to just focus 100% on PS, then move to Empire for when R2 arrives. If I can build up a decent second group (probably go Leia, StH, Ben, and I guess Wiggs), then hey, maybe I can get those 2 stars.

Thanks yo.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes, you can do that. Note, though, that while one star in Phase 1 is 885k points, getting one star in Phase 2 will take 1.9m points.