TB 43* Rewards are Bugged: Zero Old Salvage

Prev1
benacrow
2700 posts Member
edited September 2017
The rewards were 'supposed' to be buffed for everyone, which is why my guild (Mighty Chlorians) was especially excited to pull out a 43* TB victory this morning. However, the rewards for 43* are drastically worse than EVERY OTHER guild's rewards. We received absolutely zero older salvage, and had a total of 4 different salvage rewards, as opposed to the 7-8 that literally every other guild got. This is unacceptable, and needs to be fixed, because currently there is absolutely zero incentive to ever try to get 43* again if this remains unchanged.

Here's what MC1 got for 43* as 'rewards':
image.png

For comparison, here's what Alliance Alpha got, also for 43* 'rewards':
Screenshot_20170927-190135.png

And TI's 43* 'rewards':
image.png

All of these rewards for 43* are missing a huge portion of the promised rewards that everyone else got.

For further reference, here's what other guilds got as actual rewards...
44*:
41112.png

41*:
image.png

31*:
image.png

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs please do something to compensate the guilds who got 43*, because the rewards are far worse than what everyone else got, and it shouldn't be like that for such a difficult mark to hit. In no way do these rewards actually reward the effort put into this TB.

And yes, we did try scrolling down...still nothing
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
Post edited by benacrow on

Replies

• yea this is some kind of weird. we compared all other alliance rewards and none were as crappy as ours in alpha
  • +1
  • Jaw dropped immediately when I saw these "rewards" and not in a good way.
  • Yeah, what a pile of junk
  • Bad rewards we where astonished to see the 43 star reward in alpha really bad imo
  • Looks like the nice message at the top of the rewards is taking up the needed space for the G11 stuff. Lmao
  • I feel like we were mislead. Our guild spend a lot of effort and resources to reach 43 and this is what we get? Its an obvious bug and I really hope CG addresses this quickly.
  • It was a very dissappointing month for rewards, we all put so much into it, more than most..... ):
    Really hope they compsate us, we are all of their top spenders being hit by this. A vault and a couple full pieces might sway are miserable feelings. So many of us dumped all resources into G12 etc, it’s a very defeating feeling we are currently left with.
  • Seriously, I spent money to G12 R1 to help us go from 42 to 43 and this is the result for everyones effort?
  • It seems to be consistent with Rancor rewards. Sometimes 5-15 get fully crafted gear and the top guys get just pieces. It not only makes no sense, it is just plain mean.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    slamaMC wrote: »
    I feel like we were mislead. Our guild spend a lot of effort and resources to reach 43 and this is what we get? Its an obvious bug and I really hope CG addresses this quickly.

Not sure why you would feel misled if it's an obvious bug. That definitely does suck though.
  • Terrible ROI
  • Liath wrote: »
    I feel like we were mislead. Our guild spend a lot of effort and resources to reach 43 and this is what we get? Its an obvious bug and I really hope CG addresses this quickly.

Not sure why you would feel misled if it's an obvious bug. That definitely does suck though.

I can feel any way I choose, can't I?
  • Main post edited to add TI's equally bad 43* 'reward'
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

I can feel any way I choose, can't I?

Sure. And I can question whether it makes sense, can't I?
  • @benacrow yup. My alpha box at 43 stars way worse than my Republic box at 37 stars. :|
  • I'm going to get down on my knee during the next playing of the national anthem for this social injustice...
  • anyone have pictures of the 37, 38, 39, 40 star prize boxes?
  • Mystcjon wrote: »
    anyone have pictures of the 37, 38, 39, 40 star prize boxes?

I have access to likely one of each of those, but nothing extraordinary from what I've seen. All just salvage drops.
  • im curious about the number of salvage and currency in each. trying to create a matrix
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Although 42 stars looks a bit better it's still kind of nonsense compared to the sheer volume of work everyone put in.

AzLsbyU.png

Post edited by Strubz on
  • PSA: Next TB if you have a shot at 43 stars, stay at 42. The 43 star prize box is bugged.
  • What I also notice is not one piece of fully crafted gear anywhere and odds wete supposed to be higher 41* plus. To see the rewards even on the g12 pieces only slightly higher at 43 than 31. Rewards of g12 gear broken for top and 43 box is just a slap in the face.
  • The only piece ive seen in probably 50 prize boxes was a 35 star guild that got a full piece.
  • to put that in perspective, heres the boxes.
    35 stars. 119 salvage PLUS a full gear. 5500 currency. 200 gems
    41 stars. 125 salvage. no full gear. 6800 currency, 300 gems.

so for SIX MORE STARS, probably 20-25 more million character GP at a minimum, we got 6 pieces of salvage, 1300 currency, and 100 gems. figure the currency nets you ALMOST 5 yoda shards, 100 gems? one cantina refresh maybe? 6 pieces of salvage, almost incidental.

Thats just completely unacceptable. on every.single.level.
  • In My alt account i got this
    thump_9803726img20170927wa0027.jpg
    In my Main got this
    thump_9803728img20170927wa0026.jpg
    LoL
  • My guild was so happy to reach 43 stars this morning but was perplexed at the rewards. Please CG, please make this right.
    Empire Relic
  • Thanks for posting this @benacrow

Xio