BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Did it on my second try with G9 Kylo, G9 FOST, and G8 on each of the others.

I killed Rey first, then Han, and then Chewy. From there they had no damage output.

I'm pretty stoked as this is my first time completing a legendary event on the first go.
  • No mods. - god I hate switching them around.

All 5 max gear & ZETAs.

Pressed auto on all levels except the end of the final one, ended up manually having to use Kylo's special to finish off the last battle.
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Cleared for 7* with the following team. No zetas. Bad mods all around. Phasma has on mods I guess. Did a handful of tries to get the right idea down. My kill order went as:

FOO gives TM and advantage to Kylo
    Kylo stuns BB8
    Kill Rey
    Kill BB8
    Kill Han
    Kill Chewy
    Kill Finn

https://imgur.com/a/lHldr

My FO team is in the link above
  • 7* bb8, did it with all chars gear 8 with crappy to average gear.
  • 7* with G8 lvl 80 FOST, FOO, FOTP and Phasma, G9 lvl 85 Kylo.

I found 6* to be harder than the 7* fight, the 6* fight has them attacking very fast and they can wipe half your team before you get a turn. Good RNG had them choose FOST for their target the one time so my actual dps characters lived to hit back.
  • Tried to get by with all 7*, lvl 72, & lvl 7 abilities. Everyone at gear 8, sitting at the gear 9 wall. Swapped in my best mods. This got me through Tier 6...

Wound up leveling Kylo to 85 & Zeta-ing him after 15 failed attempts because Tier 7 was horrific... A few more tries & some good RNG = a shiny new 7* BB-8! Phasma & Zylo were left standing.

(FWIW, on Tier 7 it seems to me that they lowered the 70 cooldown for "Illuminated Destiny," as BB-8 seems to use it every 2 turns or so.)
  • 7*, G8 & lvl 70 - 73 on all but FOTP (G10 & lvl 79). Abilities at about lvl 4 (again, FOTP the exception with everything at 7), and second-string mods at best.

Got through Tier 7, but not after struggling with Tier 6 (which seemed way over-tuned). Definitely took getting RNG to play nice and following a kill order (stun BB8, kill Rey, Han and Chewie, then BB8).

Good luck all!
  • Event was easy. It was ok but agree it was a step back from the previous legendary events.

First time I ever used FOTP, man he hits like a truck.
  • 7* it with all L85, 5* L15 Mods, All Attacks/Abilities L7, Any Attack/Ability that affected Cool-downs Omega'd, and zeta on Kylo. Auto'd it
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • FFv8klj.gif

So worth the wait...
  • 7* with G8 Foo, fost, fotp. G11 Phasma and Zylo. Sub par mods. Zylo was key.

My kill order was chewie, Han, Rey, Finn, bb8.
  • 7 star, kylo and FOTP g9, rest g8. No zetas and only omega on Kylo.
  • SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    FFv8klj.gif

So worth the wait...

+1, not worth the hype
  • image.png
    This was my team. ZKylo almost solo'd the last battle.
    I stunned bb-8 in the last battle. Defeat Rey so she doesn't OHKO any of your team. Then VHan, VChewy, Finn, and lastly bb-8.
  • https://youtu.be/49KbqEN1osI

Tier 6 and 7 of the Pieces and Plans event. Tier 6 was harder than Tier 7. My First Order team is all G11, except FOST who is g9. Phasma and Kylo have Zetas.
  • Autoed it with all 7*, G10 characters. Kylo and Phasma had Zetas.
  • tmntguy86 wrote: »

What's that little yellow banner on your FOTP?
  • Or it is imposible and you need g9+ gear ?
  • all Zetad.
    all G11 (except Phasma G8)

auto 7 star:)
  • We have detailed the BB-8 unlock - I hope this helps. I know that the first scenario is not reasonable for all - my staff has provided other scenarios used to unlock BB-8 to add more data for the fans.

> Unlocking BB-8 in SWGoH
  • There is a typo on tier6, it says level 70+, should say +70speed Lol

My first go on tier7 kylo got stunned and I lost. Second go everyone else died immediately and I solo'd it with kylo.

Gear10 zylo, gear9 phasma fotp, gear 8 fost foo.
  • tmntguy86 wrote: »

What's that little yellow banner on your FOTP?

Favorite.
  • The BB8 event is a joke I've gotten t level 77 gear 9 first order team 7* good mods and I can't get by the 6th stage..I gues this event is for level 85 players with gear 11 teams. How stupid..
    Don't waste you money or time building a first order team unless you can get them that high..bummer was really looking forward to this event put a lot of money and time into making a first order team.....won't do that again...
  • Kill Rey>Han>Chewy>bb8>Flynn. Did it with gl7 Kylo and gl8 for rest of FO team. No zetas. In T7 kill bb-8 first. If he does his buffs on everyone it hurts.
  • Muerrto
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    There are 5 first order in the game. Five. And all 5 are required at 7*? Last time jawas were needed you needed 3. Why the hell would you require all 5? And put the first officer somewhere besides the stupid cantina shop if you're going to require him to be 7*.

Worst event ever.

This is why no one spends money on your game except the whales.
  • Muerrto
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Didn't curse btw. Had no clue they'd edit the thing that blocks water =p

Sorry.
  • Lugo wrote: »
    Kill Rey>Han>Chewy>bb8>Flynn. Did it with gl7 Kylo and gl8 for rest of FO team. No zetas. In T7 kill bb-8 first. If he does his buffs on everyone it hurts.

No you didn't. That team wouldn't even get to go with g7 and g8. Posts out there already that average gear level requirement is over g9. Most need a zylo.
  • It seems very RNG dependent. I had a G11 L85 Zylo, G10 L80 Phasma, and G9 L80 for the others. Decent mods.

You can check the team:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/markthemech/collection/

Last round was brutal, but only because they kept stunning my Zylo. That said, I'm also seeing many comments elsewhere that they were able to finish without zetas and lower levels and gears.
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    Lugo wrote: »
    Kill Rey>Han>Chewy>bb8>Flynn. Did it with gl7 Kylo and gl8 for rest of FO team. No zetas. In T7 kill bb-8 first. If he does his buffs on everyone it hurts.

No you didn't. That team wouldn't even get to go with g7 and g8. Posts out there already that average gear level requirement is over g9. Most need a zylo.

Got 7☆ BB-8 and yes my FO team is that gl