BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• BB8 unlocks at 5 stars so it's worth trying to at least unlock him. He's a lot of fun and should be an awesome raid and GW toon, will likely be middling or worse in Arena though based on many Youtubers videos.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • RNG plays a huge role here. I found tier 6 more challenging than tier 7, nearly lost FOST and Phasma on tier 6 but no one lost protection on tier 7.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • its the trooper thats the problem
  • Also FO is in the game almost if not from the beginning...with lost of good toons
  • If your FOO is fast, use Marching Orders on Kylo, and then stun Finn with Outrage. Then take out Ray.
  • Unless you’re one of those droid team fanatics, dont sweat over bb-8. Its better to keep working on rebels
  • I have BB8, I am no whale ... your post is just sad and you seem very frustrated ... this isn’t constructive imo
  • He's been in since the beginning when first order ****. If you went for him, grats. But he's in the worst place in the game to 7* someone. Slowest grind.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    edited September 2017
  • Germi wrote: »
    I have BB8, I am no whale ... your post is just sad and you seem very frustrated ... this isn’t constructive imo

Wow. So you got him and therefore my frustration that there's exactly 5 people and 1 of them is in the worst shop is completely unjustified.

Very constructive.

• I got him at today and at 7*. I'm 100% ftp, I don't see your beef with this situation?
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • I mean, how can you complain about first order official to be hard to get, tie pilot or stormtrooper are a trillion times harder to get..... this event is for long players, I have only been playing for 14 months so I have them at 6*, which sucks but well, I'll get him to 7* just like I'll do thrawn this month, 6* for me too, thankfully I had Luke and friends for CLS so didn't need to do anything, just make sure you have every toon at 7* so you'll always be ready for any event ;-D
  • So farm FO and get him next time or sulk because you think you derserve everything playing a game for free.
  • Muerrto wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I have BB8, I am no whale ... your post is just sad and you seem very frustrated ... this isn’t constructive imo

Wow. So you got him and therefore my frustration that there's exactly 5 people and 1 of them is in the worst shop is completely unjustified.

Very constructive.

Was the toon unfarmable or was he difficult to farm?
    Yes I took the difficult path as I knew at one point we would need the entire FO squad. It is not always devs or EA faults ... it is also about players planning ahead and not always complaining when they don’t.

Good luck for the next time man!
  • Muerrto
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    It censored kitten lol
    Post edited by Pyrefly on
  • So farm FO and get him next time or sulk because you think you derserve everything playing a game for free.

I can't like this post enough. FO has been a low priority for me, didn't care much about the movie. I'll get First Order and Resistance up there... Someday. This isn't Pokemon, you don't have to catch them all..
  • My point, which was clearly missed, is that there's never been an event that required 5 of 5. They should've done 3. Period. There's not anther faction that's ever been needed that only has 5 and required 5.

That's all.
  • You have to pay attention to the hard farms and focus on them.
    The easy farms are just that, easy. You know at some point we are going to need CUP or ugnaught or mob enforcer.
    The single most hard farm is Krennic in my opinion.
  • I can't out speed BB8 how fast do I need
  • I'm been playing for about a year. It's been kinda on the road map that FO and resistance will have new uses cause of the new movie. It's been your choice the past 6 months not to farm fost.

This isn't 'whale food'. This is just another farming choice we all have to make. My rebel team sucks so tb has been rough for me. But hey, I have bb8 cause I've farmed FO and resistance instead of whatever you've been farming.
  • Germi wrote: »
    Muerrto wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »

Very constructive.

Was the toon unfarmable or was he difficult to farm?
    Yes I took the difficult path as I knew at one point we would need the entire FO squad. It is not always devs or EA faults ... it is also about players planning ahead and not always complaining when they don’t.

Good luck for the next time man!

This. This one thing makes this game intresting cause every action or planning you take can effect everything you (can) do after months or year(s). Unless you pay of course.

New movie is closing and knowing when they most likely will release new characters should have made you start farming them like 6 months ago. Considering some are behind Hard nodes which take forever to farm. Unless you pay of course.
  • Muerrto wrote: »
    My point, which was clearly missed, is that there's never been an event that required 5 of 5. They should've done 3. Period. There's not anther faction that's ever been needed that only has 5 and required 5.

That's all.

What about Thrawn's event?
  • Rojas wrote: »
    Muerrto wrote: »
    My point, which was clearly missed, is that there's never been an event that required 5 of 5. They should've done 3. Period. There's not anther faction that's ever been needed that only has 5 and required 5.

That's all.

What about Thrawn's event?

There's 6 Phoenix
  • Rujedi wrote: »
    I can't out speed BB8 how fast do I need

I did 205 speed for Phasma, 204 FOTP, 203 FOO, 201 Kylo, 168 FOST.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Done, 7 stars. My team was strong enough to be calm (Z Phasma g9, Z Kylo g12, Pilot g10, Stormtrooper and Officer g8).
    In the last battle those with g8 died but was not difficult, especially in comparison with previous similar events... (R2-D2 event made my sweat and I had to retry 20 times even if I had yet Z Vader and a good team.... in CLS event I won with some luck with only Leia (g10) still alive...)
  • OMG people.... get off the Forum and just play the event already!
  • Just found it rather odd that those two are part of this event, mixed with actual Resistance fighters. I know they were there in the movie with those characters (which is why they SHOULD have the Resistance tag already) but are they officially going to get the tag or was this just a nod to the movie?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Side note: this old man Chewy is going to be at least in Episode 8 with the Resistance. At the very least he should have the tag.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    OMG people.... get off the Forum and just play the event already!

I did and got a 7* BB-8!!!
  • I think they fit the situation. Looking at the background and the little speech bubbles saying parts from the movie.
    It all fit in my opinion.
    So as for Han and Chewi they where not resistance at that point in time.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    I think they fit the situation. Looking at the background and the little speech bubbles saying parts from the movie.
    It all fit in my opinion.
    So as for Han and Chewi they where not resistance at that point in time.

They are as much as Resistance as Old Ben is a Rebel. Lol!

Even more so, actually, since they actually fought against the First Order on the side of Resistance.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.