Leia is crazy OP.. or broken?

FakeRobbo
179 posts Member
edited December 2015
Yeah so my entire first choice team consisting of max 6-7* chars just got wiped single handedly by leia :neutral:
Upon stealthing out of my reach she got in 4 attacks each 1 turn... Has she always been this OP or is she out of control broken now? Because that stuff was hard to watch! :neutral:
Post edited by Lightforce22 on

Replies

• I have her but i am not impressed. I guess i use her the wrong way. Can you tell me bout her power and how i should use her ?
  • Well based on what I just witnessed I would recommend using her on a team with a good tank, healer and attackers that stun!
  • I have no problems squashing her.

There are charachters that reveal stealth... Maybe build them instead of crying nerf because you got toasted?
  • How exactly did leia wiped your team?
  • Chewdoka wrote: »
    I have no problems squashing her.

There are charachters that reveal stealth... Maybe build them instead of crying nerf because you got toasted?
    Not once did I even suggest a nerf and I'm certainly not crying about anything so don't come here to straw man me. I was simply checking to see if leia attacking 4 times at once was normal or a broken skill mechanic.

Also there is no stealth countering characters even remotely being used in the meta right now and thats for good reason; they are all underpowered so good luck telling anybody to use them.
    Don't come here to blast your ignorant know it all attitude until you actually read and understand the post :wink:

• FakeRobbo
    179 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    How exactly did leia wiped your team?

I got 2 hits in on her with Sid and lumi then she stealthed. The old Ben, savage and barriss on their team kept me stalled and everytime leia attacked she unleashed 4 attacks in the same turn and just knocked over my characters 1 by 1.. Savage took about 12k at once haha!
    I guess it didn't help that I had offence down just about everytime she came out of stealth!

But yeah once she started attacking she didn't stop until she got the kill, the most I thought she could get was 3 shots hence why I'm wondering if this is intended.
  • I use Leia and although it happens. She usually attacks for 2-3k and has wasted a turn not attacking to stealth. Wish I had your opponents luck.
  • Interestingly, the AI always seems to get those 3 attacks in a row. I have not experienced it otherwise. I'd say probably 10/10 times I've faced her in enemy teams...
  • Is she still buffing her entire team 100% of the time instead of 10%?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Her main attack has a 40% chance of a second hit, and 15% chance of third at level one I believe. I think she's been designed like this deliberately to work well on a high crit team. If you don't have two quick attackers that can take her out on the first round before she stealth (as she is a little squishy) she is defiantly going to hit you hard unless you can un-stealth her.
  • Ventress has an AOE buff cleanser that works on stealth characters... Just saying...
  • Ventress has an AOE buff cleanser that is SUPPOSED to work on stealth characters, except it gets resisted half the time.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I use leia all the time. She's changed the mood of a fight real quick. I have witnessed her attacking 4 times and not just her normal 3...could be a bug i dunno. The only down side to her is that she really can't take a hit for ****.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I experienced the same thing with Leia.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    If you scroll down on her abilities there is a random special that has her strip down to a golden bikini. All enemies loose five turns.. Or five minutes.. Can't remember which
  • I have enough shards to make her 5☆ 55/85....... still on the fence with her....