SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Copied this AMAZING Wishlist from voidminer on Reddit. Couldn't find a single thing he listed that I wouldn't LOVE to be implemented.
    @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Carrie @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse this list solves SO many current problems with SWGoH, while still maintaining the balance of the game. Seriously, this is GOOD stuff!!!

Balance and Gameplay Changes

1) Ship challenges:
    Increase the amount of all attempts from 2 to 3.
    All Challenges: equalize the chance to get any amount of rewards.
    Show the min-max limits of each possible payout (i.e. 3-7).
    2) Challenges:
    TAC Challenge modification: addition of Mk3 Holo Projector Salvage starting from Tier 3 (max gains: T3-3, T4-4, T5-5).
    Bounty Hunter Challenge: increase the rewards by adding a variable payout (i.e. 150k-200k).
    All Challenges: equalize the chance to get any level of rewards.
    Show the min-max limits of each possible payout (i.e. 3-7).
    3) Omega Battles change to Zeta Battles:
    Tier 1 gives 500k Credits.
    Tier 2 gives 5 mk3, 7 mk2 and 10 mk3 ability materials.
    Tier 3 gives 1-3 Omega ability materials.
    Tier 4 added – with a guaranteed 1 Zeta ability material.
    4) Tank Takedown (AAT) Raid: challenge gear removed from all rewards pools (Mk8 Biotech Implant Salvage, Mk5 Athakam Medpac Salvage, Mk9 Fabritech Data Pad Salvage, Mk8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage).
    5) Daily Login Rewards:
    Increase the payouts of Ally Points, Training Droids and Credits.
    Move the gear piece reward to the last day and make it worthwhile (Mk3 Carbanti)
    6) Guild Donations: reward players who donate with a little amount of Guild Tokens – like 1 for every white piece, 3 for every green piece, 5 for every blue piece and 10 for every purple piece.
    7) Raid Tickets: allow for 1 person to generate more than 600 tickets, even raising the cap to 650-700 would be enough.
    8) Galactic War: recalibrate some of the toons GP (like increase CLS) and match-making algorithm to provide a more fair experience, especially againts opponents with Zeta-level abilities.
    9) Crystals: bring back a Monthly Subscription option, which provides more value in Crystals on the condition of loyalty (daily login needed to collect the rewards)
    10) Squad & Fleet Arena: allow for easier browsing for opponents from the whole range possible.
    11) Squad Arena: increase all the Credit rewards slightly.
    12) Shipments: lower the Crystal cost of Mk4 Stun Gun, just to show there are no bad intentions there.

QoL Changes

1) Gear Inventory screen: making possible to make a gear piece or a PvE battle “favorite”.
    2) Character Inventory: possibility to manage squads at all times.
    3) Mod management:
    Name-able mod sets;
    Remove all mods button;
    Equip all mods from [set] button;
    Switch all mods between [X] and [Y] toon.
    4) Inbox: allow sending in-game messages, at least in-guild by guild officers.
    5) Achievements: modify or remove the “Days of Spring” achievement, as it is now unobtainable.
    6) Chat:
    Make guild officers messages distinguishable;
    Include @ mentions that ping the recipient, with a red number indicator by the chat icon to show, that “you’ve got mentioned [X] times”.
    7) Bronzium Data Cards: allow opening in batches, like in 5 at once.
    8) Guild Management Screen: allow sorting members by GP and Arena positions.
    9) Raids: allow guild officers to set automatic raid start times (provided there are enough tickets).
    10) Territory Battles:
    Allow the preview of who completed each Combat Mission.
    Allow guild officers to set automatic locks of territories when they reach a set amount of stars (in full range of 0-3), which can be timed of indefinite.

Cosmetic Changes

1) Clone Trooper helmets!

Bugs

Fix the raid ticket counter.

PLEASE, REMOVE CHALLENGE REWARDS FROM THE HAAT that is Disgusting
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
  • This is the best wishlist post I've seen so far. I agree with all of your points, Thumbs up!
  • I really like all of the listed items for improvement.

I will even go one further and tell the devs an option to get people in game. Instead of having a daily crystal booster - make it a 8-12 hour booster forcing people to log on to claim their crystals 2-3 times a day. Most of us do this anyway but it would take the whole casual population and get them in game more often. Only downside is that the times would have to work out so it didn't refresh while they were sleeping but I'm sure they could figure that out.

TB - nice fix already with toon limits per vertical phase. Can we take it one step further and allow us to lock certain platoons?

The biggest frustration I have had since the launch of TB has been the amount of time it takes to coordinate for just one person. I wish I knew the % of population that are considered casual and allow guilds to function as a unit with hardcore fans (who play multiple times daily) and the casual player who may just hop on once or here and there. Trying to coordinate a guild of 50 people for this has been taxing. Which I know has led players to look abandon their long time guilds because either a lack of stars earned or because time spent coordinating. There has to be a solution so a guild of 50 can see success and reduce the time for coordinating. Otherwise there are just going to be these superguilds and everyone else will be left to fend for themselves.
    Proud Leader of The Young Apprentices
    http://swgoh.gg/u/lightsabre/
    Discord - LightSabre#6186
  • add fixing the daily ticket tracker and that list is pretty much perfect.
  • Accurate list, all stuff that needs fixing. +1
  • Yup, +1 to this, many of these just need to be done for quality of life. The adjustments to challenges and raid rewards need to be done for the long term benefit of the game - for even moderate spenders, am hearing a lot fo frustration within my guild at the gear gates, and nothing sucks more than getting your rewards and its stuff you have thousands of and then getting a ping from someone else that got a complete bit of awesome gear.
  • I like some of the ideas already posted, I would like to throw in:

1. A 3rd filter in the Toons' section. We already know we're in the "Characters" section, put another filter there by reducing the one we're mainly using currently. Stuff like Favorite, Activated, LS, Crew Member etc should go in the 1st filter, the 2nd filter should be just the factions (Ewoks, Resistance, Sith, Tusken, etc)

2. Restructure the Daily Guild Activities payout to be more fair, as in the individual's payout to be proportional to the Guild's entire output. For example on a DS Battles Day: eight people did 600 Energy each, and the ninth person only did 36 Energy. Why should the eight people get only 69 Guild Coins each, while the person who did almost nothing still get 67 or 61 Guild Coins? I know this isn't real life, but still...
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Take away the 4 or 5 CLS teams in GW
  • Maegor wrote: »
    add fixing the daily ticket tracker and that list is pretty much perfect.

Check the bugs section ;)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Ships
    - Make the very old ships F2P already?
    - Add content to ships (ship battles outside of Arena)

Farming

- Add some hard battle toons to Cantina store or Arena store but have a single slot for them to appear, making it still difficult to farm characters
    --{ This is mostly for players who 7* everything in these two stores and just collect currency. }--

Cantina store, add some ships to farm! Alternatively, add ship energy and have seperate ship battles to farm them.

Honestly most of my issues stems from the obvious missing content, amazing suggestions though. Very much would improve the game.
  • And, for the love of Han, PLEASE add a recruitment database screen that tells unguilded player levels and last activity.

Trying to recruit from forums is a huge headache...
  • +1 yes to this, so much.
  • Really liked this actually +1
  • I completely agree! +1
    They could also work on a 5th Han too so that I can complete my Han Solo Arena Team!
    But all jokes aside, giving attention to ignored factions would be great.
    1) Give the Nightsisters a faction pass as well as Mother Talzin... already!
    2) Give Bounty Hunters a faction pass as well as Bossk and Jango Fett. Maybe even Aurra Sing and Hondo.
    3) Give Tuskens and Geonisians a 5th character as well as a faction pass.
    4) Rework Separatist Droids into the reworked Geonosians along with updated Grievous and Dooku leads for synergy. Add Droideka and Pong Krell.
    5) Create a Territory Battle for the Clones/Jedi (Light Side) verse the Separatists on Geonisis with monster boss battles from episode 2.
    6) Switch off each week between "Light Side" and "Dark Side" oriented Territory Battles. Meaning one week we use Light Side on Hoth and Geonosis then the next week we use Dark Side on Hoth and Geonosis.
    This will help with Light Side bias in the game.
    7) Update ships - Give New content (battles/missions, character ships, etc.) and hardware Droids (or whatever) that was "coming soon" almost a year ago. Make the Falcon and Tie Reaper farmable with new exclusive ships in the packs.
    8) Jedi faction pass would be great also! Jedi Consular, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, and Ima Gundi could really use some help! Adding Shaak Ti and Mundi with Clone synergy would be awesome!
    9) Revan
  • I really like all of the listed items for improvement.

I will even go one further and tell the devs an option to get people in game. Instead of having a daily crystal booster - make it a 8-12 hour booster forcing people to log on to claim their crystals 2-3 times a day. Most of us do this anyway but it would take the whole casual population and get them in game more often. Only downside is that the times would have to work out so it didn't refresh while they were sleeping but I'm sure they could figure that out.

TB - nice fix already with toon limits per vertical phase. Can we take it one step further and allow us to lock certain platoons?

The biggest frustration I have had since the launch of TB has been the amount of time it takes to coordinate for just one person. I wish I knew the % of population that are considered casual and allow guilds to function as a unit with hardcore fans (who play multiple times daily) and the casual player who may just hop on once or here and there. Trying to coordinate a guild of 50 people for this has been taxing. Which I know has led players to look abandon their long time guilds because either a lack of stars earned or because time spent coordinating. There has to be a solution so a guild of 50 can see success and reduce the time for coordinating. Otherwise there are just going to be these superguilds and everyone else will be left to fend for themselves.

REMOVE GEAR CHALLENGE FROM THE hAAT
  • These all points aren't new contents. We are not requiring you to create anything untill you solve these issues. So please devs, according to the list OP mentioned, maybe with the only exclusion of clone helmets, those are reuired changes to assure better managements, improvements, purchasing and fun.

• jeeez, fire your game designers and hire this guy.... Its not an usual "give us everything for free and ofc, now" suggestions, its all reasonable and logical, updating these stuff as the game progress forward...
  • C3hyp77
    162 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Remove the gear challenge from HAAT rewards .... it's insane !! , we finishe a heroic raid and we have the same rewards that we have in challenge.
    Change some gear in the tac challenge .
    Anyway i am not the first and for sure not the last to tell you that .... so why nothing is done ? Don't do anything , don't change anything but can you say at least WHY ?
  • Simple GW fix: don't reset cooldown for DN's annihilate (and same for BB8 once he comes out) between nodes. This would make impossible nodes possible.
  • Are we at the point in the game where in the LS and DS, both the Normal and Hard modes, should have additional nodes per level now?

Example: Why do the Hard nodes from Level 2 through 5 ends with F, and 6 ends with E?

We have so many new Toons, some of the older (and less advanced) Toons can have a node of their own now. Thus keeping the newer ones as premium.

Or start adding new nodes to the Cantina levels.

Since the Fleet Store, Shard Shop, and Guild Events Stores has had a recent change:
    -Cantina and GW Stores: Have a "bottom 3" rotated out for 6 months, the other 12 shifts down, add a new set of 3. Rinse and repeat.

-Guild Store: add a couple more Toons and gear options.

Bronzium card changes:
    -make 300, 700, and 1,000 credits into 3000, 7000, and 10,000 credits, and slightly lower the odds in getting them.
    -make 300, 700, and 1,000 credits into 3, 7, and 10 (regular) Energy, and keep the same odds.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • And, for the love of Han, PLEASE add a recruitment database screen that tells unguilded player levels and last activity.

Trying to recruit from forums is a huge headache...

Hmmm, wouldn't that take up too much space?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Free T-shirts and Pizza
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • +1. Especially the part about challenge gear as raid rewards....and sadly, useless gear has no crept into TB boxes too....even at 40+ stars. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • +1 on the QOL updates!

But my main issue with the game is the meta is too narrow... you have 8 toons that are clearly unmatched in the game, no way to counter them defensively... I would enjoy a meta shift much more than I would enjoy a QOL update.

(By meta shift I DO NOT mean releasing even more OP toons, rather giving us options to counter the best toons out there)
  • RNGsus wrote: »
    +1 on the QOL updates!

But my main issue with the game is the meta is too narrow... you have 8 toons that are clearly unmatched in the game, no way to counter them defensively... I would enjoy a meta shift much more than I would enjoy a QOL update.

(By meta shift I DO NOT mean releasing even more OP toons, rather giving us options to counter the best toons out there)

Yeah I've always wished the meta could be broader. Dota2's most used character for instance, is only used by 30% of the playerbase.
  • On territory battles. I'd like to see a system where once a phase is all 3 stars, the next phase starts automatically. Also maybe allow officers to close a open phase. If the guild can't possibly get another star then starting the next phase straight away gets people the rewards faster.

Keep the current cadence with starting it but just let people get through it at their own pace.
  • Make gearing chracters to gear 8 easier with less items needed
    stop making all new toons need the same gear, we have none of some and thousands of others....
    buff old toons
    Stop making new toons ten times better then the ones that came out first with the game that you haven't touched
    Fix GW or at least balance all the new chracters like GK,CLS (basically if over 50% of your top 100 use them... they are generally way too overpowered, if every top 10 team have them that is a clear sign the game is not balanced and is broken
    Bring back the days where you could get top 10 with more then the same bloody characters!
    bring back the CLS event! Stupid you need CLS in TB but haven't brought I back yet...
  • Fix Sabine's face.
  • Fix Sabine's face.

Please. Her eyes are so slanted. Nobody’s eyes are that slanted!
  • Would love to see more clones added! Any idea if this is in the works?