How many Dark Side squads are in your top 50?

Just want to know how everyones top 50 looks like in regards to dark side squads. I dont want to get too technical but a dark side squd for me is a squad where the majority of the squad are dark side toons, so a lone nihilus or thrawn in a squad with all light side toons obviously does not count.

My shard is a November 2016 shard and there are 5 dark side squads(including me at a lowly 48th spot) 2 zader leads( one is using chaze)
1 Thrawn lead
2 Nihilus leads(myself included)

Replies

• What’s a dark side squad consist of?
  • December 2015 arena leaderboard here. Not a single dark side team in the top 50.
  • 5 or 6 empire squads that are capable of destroying anything in their way.
  • I’m the only DS squad in my top 50, and I’m capable of reaching top spots daily. But I drop far on defense :(
  • Early Jan 2016 shard
    Top 50
    1 zThrawn (myself)
    7 GK
    34 CLS
    3 Rex
    4 zQGJ
    1 Resistance
  • 5 in a March 16 shard. But most of the top 50 use GAT, Boba, Shore and a few others.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Zero. Jan 2016 shard. There's quite a few that use DN or Thrawn in their CLS or GK/zBarris squads though.

Actually, there's one dude that tries with DN Lead, Maul, Savage, Dooku, and Vader. He's an automatic win and never in the top 50 for very long but I admire his dedication.
    msb14 wrote: »
    I’m the only DS squad in my top 50, and I’m capable of reaching top spots daily. But I drop far on defense :(

Is that you?
  • Less than one.
  • I've got eight in my top 50.
  • Zero in my top 50. Furthermore even in the squads there are only two dark side toons in top 50. Thrawn in both cases. Looks like even he is done with.
  • Darf_Barf
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I seem to buck the trend with 9 on a December 2016, including my Zader team which hovers around high teens (if lucky with my attempts) to around 35. Rarely drops below around 60 overnight and never issues getting back into top 50.
  • Zero, zip, nada

Thrawn and DN make appearances in a few teams, some Zylo action towards the bottom of the 50. That's it.
  • Dark what?
  • We've somehow got this guy on an April 2016 shard.

image.png

image.png

image.png

How he does it, I do not know. I dropped into the 70s with my Sith team within a few days of the CLS debut.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Zero. Jan 2016 shard. There's quite a few that use DN or Thrawn in their CLS or GK/zBarris squads though.

Actually, there's one dude that tries with DN Lead, Maul, Savage, Dooku, and Vader. He's an automatic win and never in the top 50 for very long but I admire his dedication.
    msb14 wrote: »
    I’m the only DS squad in my top 50, and I’m capable of reaching top spots daily. But I drop far on defense :(

Is that you?

Nope, not me. I run an empire squad these days.
  • September 2016 shard
    Only 2 DS teams in the top 50 right now, 1 is a partially g12 zaul and the other a partially g12 zader, the zader doesnt last long in the top.
    This is a signature.