2Next

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    ValiumZ wrote: »
    Got a Phasma 3 star, However it doesn't appear he is farmable anywhere yet. Just purchase cards for shards to level.

She*

Well technically Phasma isn't anything any more ;) No spoilers like :*

Before anyone complains I haven't given anything away :D

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    dinobiwan wrote: »
    New characters introduced: Kylo Ren, Finn and a free Poe Dameron and First Order Stormtrooper for IOS phones~

I got a free Poe Dameron and First Order Stormtrooper for IOS phones

I guess Android phone got Captain Phasma

@ValiumZ any chance you still not level 40? because he is farmable from Galactic War shipments.
  • £79.99 for a 4* Kylo Ren and a 4* Finn? No thanks.

Yeah.
    99,99€ for 2 4*Heros and crystals i dont need.
    Oh and they selled Barriss pack for 49,99 and now nerfed her to the Ground.
    She heals my Sid 5* Gaer 7 now for 800HP.^^
    My Lumi with same Skillevel heals him for 3k+1,5k next Round=4500.
    No thx.

I got Phasma with Google.
  • I got Poe, shame because Phasma is my favorite of the new characters. Poe seems like a good tank though

And Phasma is available in GW for me now. Definitely going for HER after I get Luminara
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Ivinol wrote: »
    £79.99 for a 4* Kylo Ren and a 4* Finn? No thanks.

I guess you mean Android lol

• Song wrote: »
    Ivinol wrote: »
    £79.99 for a 4* Kylo Ren and a 4* Finn? No thanks.

I guess you mean Android lol

No it was a "google pack"^^
  • Phasma can be farmed in GW.
  • I got Poe, shame because Phasma is my favorite of the new characters. Poe seems like a good tank though
    Poe's a tank? erm.. were the devs watching the same film I was?!?!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Don't know about other devices, but on iOS I got a free Poe and a free first order storm trooper, and apparently one phasma shard everyday
  • Bongo
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Song wrote: »
    New characters introduced: Kylo Ren, Finn and a free Poe Dameron and First Order Stormtrooper for IOS phones~

@ValiumZ any chance you still not level 40? because he is farmable from Galactic War shipments.

@Song Captain Phasma is not showing up in my Galactic War Shipments at the moment. Out of interest, who has she replaced in shipments?

I currently have the option to get: Tusken Raider, Poggle the Lesser, Biggs Darkfighter, Nightsister Initiate, Resistance Pilot, Dathcha, IG86, Luminara and Teebo.

Side note: I should state that I'm on Android.

• Bongo wrote: »

@Song Captain Phasma is not showing up in my Galactic War Shipments at the moment. Out of interest, who has she replaced in shipments?

I currently have the option to get: Tusken Raider, Poggle the Lesser, Biggs Darkfighter, Nightsister Initiate, Resistance Pilot, Dathcha, IG86, Luminara and Teebo.

Same here. Android, and can't see Phasma in GW shipments. Maybe in the next refresh will be there?We will find out in 1+ hour :open_mouth:
  • 00:33 here, and no Phasma shards are obtainable in any place other than data packs for me.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Anyone that has phasma...can you please tell me the starting % for the leader skill? I upgraded it twice and it is only at 14%...was the starting percent not 12%?
  • BUGABOO wrote: »
    Anyone that has phasma...can you please tell me the starting % for the leader skill? I upgraded it twice and it is only at 14%...was the starting percent not 12%?

I've not geared him to 4 yet, so I can still see that the starting percentage for the leader skill is 10% chance to call an ally.
  • TSiTaS wrote: »
    Bongo wrote: »

Same here. Android, and can't see Phasma in GW shipments. Maybe in the next refresh will be there?We will find out in 1+ hour :open_mouth:

Yep, I guess so. The funny thing is I blew about 1000 GW tokens on Teebo and IG86 first thing this morning - just for the sake of getting closer to finishing some achievements and earning the Vader shards. Hardly wasted in vain, but I wish I'd have remembered about the potential for new characters today and not spent them on those two!!
    BUGABOO wrote: »
    Anyone that has phasma...can you please tell me the starting % for the leader skill? I upgraded it twice and it is only at 14%...was the starting percent not 12%?

I've not geared him to 4 yet, so I can still see that the starting percentage for the leader skill is 10% chance to call an ally.

Thanks so much bud, i guess it is not bugged then since i remember it going up 2% each time...just a little paranoid since I just had a real annoying bug happen to me again when leveling my Luminara...her power stat did not go up at all when I leveled her T.T
  • BUGABOO wrote: »

Thanks so much bud, i guess it is not bugged then since i remember it going up 2% each time...just a little paranoid since I just had a real annoying bug happen to me again when leveling my Luminara...her power stat did not go up at all when I leveled her T.T

@BUGABOO Having closed and re-opened the app, the leader ability (still unlocked for me) is now showing as 14% chance. Just thought I'd let you know, mate.
  • yeah just woke up and am in GW and seen him there. Still won't side track me for Lumi 7 star first! Glad he is farmable though.
  • too everyone saying he, Captain Phasma is a she!
    TSiTaS wrote: »

Yep, I guess so. The funny thing is I blew about 1000 GW tokens on Teebo and IG86 first thing this morning - just for the sake of getting closer to finishing some achievements and earning the Vader shards. Hardly wasted in vain, but I wish I'd have remembered about the potential for new characters today and not spent them on those two!!

@TSiTaS - confirmed -
    First Order Officer and Poe Dameron - Cantina Shipments.
    Captain Phasma - Galactic War Shipments.
    TSiTaS wrote: »

@TSiTaS - confirmed -
    First Order Officer and Poe Dameron - Cantina Shipments.
    Captain Phasma - Galactic War Shipments.

Yeah same here! Nice!

@BUGABOO Having closed and re-opened the app, the leader ability (still unlocked for me) is now showing as 14% chance. Just thought I'd let you know, mate.

So you are saying that the leader skill is now showing 14% at level 1 (the starting level)? Can some please confirm that her leader skill starts at 14%? When I got her she started at 10% and got her leader skill to level 3... It went up 2% each time and is now at 14% at level 3.

• is there any way for ios users to get the google pack on android ?
  • Just an FYI...doesn't lookike anyone was removed from GW...just added a line for Phasma
  • SlyWalker wrote: »
    is there any way for ios users to get the google pack on android ?

No.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I never got mine. I started a new thread on this because I am still very upset about it. See below:

@CG_JohnSalera

I have been a loyal player of this game since end of December 2015.

When I started playing this game I only started by downloading the app via a Facebook add, which said to download the game now and receive a 4 star Captain Phasma.

So I downloaded the game - why not? I love star wars and I get a free character right away.

So I did and got playing immediately because the game was amazing for a phone app.

Then I suddenly noticed - "wait, where is my Captain Phasma???????" The character was never given to me as promised!

So I went through the proper channels and created a help ticket. Their response was to take a picture of the advert on Facebook that prompted me to download the game, promising the 4 star Captain Phasma. Good luck trying to find that on your Facebook news feed a few days after you first saw it. It wasn't there - because I actually downloaded the game, the add was no longer on my Facebook news feed.

What could I do - I was being refused help unless I could get a picture of the add. So my hours of Google searching began and I finally found the add. Took a picture and sent it in on my help ticket number.

See add here:

http://www.notey.com/@androidauthority_unofficial/external/7226614/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-update-adds-new-characters-from-‘force-awakens’.html

The response I got basically said "too bad so sad".

What???? I was and still am very angry. This response almost flat out made me refuse to continue playing this game ever again.

Now I understand that people are mistakenly buying full gear for crystals and god knows else what and are being compensated by EA and developers????? People I understand have been compensated for other mishaps with the game as well.

But, where is my Captain Phasma???? This terrible customer service still burns in my head when I think about it and is still very upsetting to me.

Is there anything the development team or EA can do about it?? I have been a loyal player for quite some time now.

Please let me know if anything can be done.

Thank you.
  • Arise, chicken. Chicken, arise.
  • Please don't Necro old threads, it can be confusing for some people.