All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I agree +1
  • Options
    Not gonna farm these clowns.
  • Options
    Couldnt care any less about the NS. If they get redone great for NS people but Talia and the rest can take a backseat.
  • Options
    Honestly, if the NS are needed for some sort of event this month, I'll have to pass mostly because I'm too busy working on gearing up my Phoenix and Leia/StHan/Luke for CLS. And then after that, it's back to FO for BB8. So I guess I'll just have to wave bye to a NS event if it comes up because I have bigger priorities.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Obvious cash grab is obvious.

Lol. What cash grab?

Next to no one has NS geared up or even starred, even the largest of whales. Cg is seeing dollar signs for all the gear they are about to sell by making ns meta.

Lol. Dude. Relax. First off, there are miles between "rework" and meta. There have been plenty of reworks that haven't been meta.

Secondly, I have 4 of the 5 at 7* and gear 8 or higher. I have Daka at g10 and Ventress at g9. I could have Talia at g9 with 1 piece They're easy to gear and easy to farm and I'm certainly no whale.

Sometimes the forums crack me up.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    Title. Probably seems like a safe bet, no?

What for? Nobody cares about nightsisters.
  • Options
    I think the night sisters will be for the places of power event. I know before u say that is empire or sith but I remember they had them listed before as the team w th fo it was a bug but could have been them testing some stuff out
  • Options
    HAPPY HANOWEEN!

image.png?width=359&height=580
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Right, but no one cared about sith until nihilus came around sooo
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    I already skipped anything about NS. I do different factions. First is Empire and second PheoniX. I wont change this couse I want to play those teams and last month was dedicated to what I want. I was waiting for Thrawn and was really full of joy that I could have him this month. In one moment joy was gone. Talia as a login char? If I could donate those shards I would donate them all. I just dont want this char. Why not Daka or Ventress? That could be more interesting. Of course this is only my point of view. I hope that Thrawn will appear unexpectedly and will be welcomed very much. I dont spend money on this game easily, but I was planning to put some on Thrawn. After many months I was ready for this, and only Thrawn would be the reason.
  • Options
    I'm personally pretty excited about this. It's refreshing to have something that's not a Rebel. I'm hoping we get a great rework and hopefully some additional characters like Talzin added. I also hope they have kits that take skill to use rather than the likes of CLS L, OG Han or Nihilus that allows mediocre players to achieve success.
  • Options
    Could this mean a Grievous rework too? Lest we forget who decimated the entire Nightsister faction in one foul swoop B)

https://youtu.be/_SGVPKDCK94
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    No LS, no farm.
  • Options
    I don't think they'll be needed for an event but I do think they will be getting a rework including some zeta skills. Nightsisters haven't been relevant even for new players from at least a year. Talia saw a small boost in use again chaze but that didn't last long. Even old dakka hasn't been on the meta board in forever.
  • Options

Wasn't Nihilus... it was Zaul

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Plenty of people have begged, and pleaded for a NS rework (myself included). Search the forum. It's littered with threads asking for their rework.

Second, nobody would be any better prepared for a BH, or Sep rework. They're all bad. All need major work. Just as many will be scrambling to gear Greedo, or GeoSpy as will be panic farming Acolyte.

Third, doing a very small faction like Nightsisters in between bigger factions is nice for pacing. Big faction reworks take time. Little ones in between give us something to do while we wait. They're a palate cleanser before the next major faction pass, and a smart move by the devs to keep content steadily coming our way.

Fourth, "cash grabbing" is what people do at their jobs. Calling the devs greedy for improving free characters people already have is just silly, and so is faulting them for trying to monetize those reworks. Yes I think they over reach at times, and I'll give negative feedback if I don't like something. But 60+ people are trying to make a game that we enjoy, and a living too. Ease up on the "cash grab" nonsense for every little thing.

Lastly, if being back on the forum makes you so miserable then instead of complaining, you could remember that nobody makes you come here. Especially if you're going to be pointlessly negative, insulting to others, making false statements you can't back up, and throwing accusations at the devs. A southern saying about screen doors comes to mind.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    @JacenRoe +1

Post of the day for me.
  • Options
    they are my favorite part of the clone wars so i'm really happy they are getting a rework
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Do you guys think we should plan on farming these toons or just a rework with a possible marquee?

I assume they will be marquee characters.

But I give less than zero Fs about this faction. No time or effort or money will be applied to this.

Go hate something else, NS rework has been HEAVILY requested by players for well over a YEAR in the feedback channels, and thats bc they were pretty cool in TCW and comics, being one of the most powerful groups in the galaxy as far as the force is concerned. Either way you dont have to farm them if you dont care, just dont go farting around other peoples posts complaining and wasting time hating on something that isnt even totally confirmed yet.
  • Options
    Not gonna farm these clowns.

Same. Not interested, never will be in Nightsisters.
  • Options
    gohabsgo wrote: »
    Team rises from ashes can mean nightsisters they all burned

That meaning anything other than pheonix would be intentionally misleading in the context if this game.
  • Options
    Rework or no rework not farming Nightsisters. So bummed Thrawn not coming back as speculated.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i missed the hint, what was the hint?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • feälóke
    117 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Im definetly going to farm them... They are my favorite faction and i waited for their rework for a year. So its not true that noone is going after them.
    If they become a new meta (or part of them), you all would regret and complain that there was not enough time to farm them. So do not farm them if u dont want to, but do not complain after...
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Talia is the Oct. login character.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Talia is the Oct. login character.

thanks
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Mother Talzin coming?
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Mother Talzin coming?

If we predict what’s going to happen this month based on what’s happened in the past (like Ewoks) they may release mother talzin as a marquee or legendary event. However, it’s never a good idea to go solely based on what the devs have done in the past because even when you do predict it, they do it in a way you weren’t expecting.

The devs usually don’t go more than a month without releasing something new anyways. But the R2 event may take place of something new. See? There are too many factors in what’s going on to accurately predict anything. Maybe nightsisters are just getting a rework and that’s all. Only time will tell.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »
    No, I dont need them. Never will.

Mother Talzin or whoever the reward is will have to be God tier in this game. Even then, I won't farm nightsisters the first time around. Second time around, maybe. It's like Phoenix for Thrawn, but worse.

Yes, but hopefully we don’t all regret waiting to farm because I thought Thrawn would be sometime around August and look what happened...we’ve still got an indefinite wait
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »

Wasn't Nihilus... it was Zaul

But the point still stands, nobody cares about nightsisters right now, but they might rework them so well (or release a new one or something) and make everyone want them. Or it could be like the teddy bears, where they released some new ones and people still couldn’t care less