Please delete post

Replies

• Options
    It is simple. If your desire for rewards is greater than what you are currently getting, then the empire might be the fit for you! We will have spots open for the next round of territory battles!
  • Options
    I read a post on Reddit today where a player was complaining about his guild but he didn't want to leave his guild... Why? Are you in the same boat? Does your guild owe you money? Then why stay? Let the rest of them be on the low end of mediocre and you come join the Empire!
  • Options
    Modderb wrote: »
    I read a post on Reddit today where a player was complaining about his guild but he didn't want to leave his guild... Why? Are you in the same boat? Does your guild owe you money? Then why stay? Let the rest of them be on the low end of mediocre and you come join the Empire!

Does your guild owe you money,eh????
  • Options
    Modderb is being heckled, I love it!
  • Options
    Lmao. This is hilarious.

We will have a couple spots open after this TB ends. Please reach out now if interested!
  • Options
    Come and get your ROLO shards.
  • Options
    The end of TB is quickly approaching. Are you in the right guild?
  • Options
    Look, I owe Ava $5. I get a nickel off the debt for each post I make. In the empire, not only do we win, we pay back Our leaders when they float us a five spot. And we get rolo shards
  • Options
    That's weird, Ava has never asked for money back from me... >.> However them Rolo shards are delicious! Come and get yours today!
  • Options
    Hmm, Ava owes me 5 bucks...
  • Options
    I wish I could pay ava back in territory battle currency cause I'm gonna be like a Scrooge McDuck up in here. The Empire is flush with riches and loots
  • ThrawnRNAlliance
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    if my roster was only at your standard to hide away... (the moment i lead a guild with a GP avg half a million more than me) and score in the upper half...
    Grand Admiral Teelz - swgoh.gg/u/atomicthrawn - The Wolfpack - The Alliance
  • Options
    if my roster was only at your standard to hide away... (the moment i lead a guild with a GP avg half a million more than me) and score in the upper half...

You are crushing it Thrawn! Let's connect on discord.
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that can get 40+ stars in TB? Well look no further. Hello there and welcome to The Empire.
  • Options
    We have 3 guilds putting up 36-40 stars.
  • Options
    12mm1826 wrote: »
    We have 3 guilds putting up 36-40 stars.

"Wow, 36 to 40? That's a lot." Hey you, recruit, I know you are thinking this. Come join us. Do it.
  • Options
    6ynEDsXcQcu2wHMD1lh9Rw
    LF 100mil Guild
    2.1 million GP CLS*7 CHS*5
    6- 12 G
  • Options
    Solowolf wrote: »
    6ynEDsXcQcu2wHMD1lh9Rw
    LF 100mil Guild
    2.1 million GP CLS*7 CHS*5
    6- 12 G

Hey there Solowolf! Well you came to the right place. A recruiter will be with you shortly.
  • Options
    Three guilds, all over 36 stars, all improving every single TB. Want to know what it's like to be in a guild that's incredibly organized, but not run by awful, garbage people? Come see us on Discord: https://discord.gg/RTNVswj
  • Options
    Rewards just keep getting better! Shooting for that 41 this week, I think we got it in the bag. Do you want to be part of it?
  • Options
    Ah, so nice to relax and see those TB stars just come falling into your inbox. Join the most organized group around while spots are still open.
  • Options
    How many stars did your guild get?
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We have 3 guilds with 36-40 stars. You could be appart of The Empire.
  • Options
    Update - 2 spots to fill across 4 great guilds before next TB!
  • Options
    Ready for TB? We will be too with Your Help! Join our alliance of amazing guilds today, and raid with the best of them.
  • Options
    It isn't too late for the next round! Spots still open!
  • Options
    2 spots left, get them while they're hot!
  • Options
    We have one spot left! Join us in our TB excitement and strategize with the best.
  • Options
    Last chance to join up before TB starts!
  • Options
    The clock is ticking, 1 spot left.