Darth Maul and Cad Bane

Therul
2 posts Member
edited November 2015
got the 4 chromium pack and got both. Anyone have experience with them?
Post edited by Therul on

Replies

• dauth maul is to weak.. have him lvl 40 and gear lvl 5.. he has to less amor and life..
  • Seen D.Maul level 60 in arena, he hits for 3k/4k aoe, non-crit and crit respectively. He boasts monstrous damage honestly. Cad Bane has a 100% hit stun skill, and strong double attack basic.

BUT...
    - Both of them have very little HP. Maul faring worse with hp, he basically dies in maybe 3-4 basic attacks.
    - Both are data pack exclusive characters, you are unable to farm their shards, so they are stuck at 3*/4* unless you plan to spend lots more on data packs.

So... honestly, unless you got them both at 5*, they aren't worth the time your efforts. (I have maul at 3* and cad bane at 4*, maul sitting there at level 1, cad bane lvl60 blue gear, but much weaker than my other level 60s)
  • Got Maul at 4* and Cad at 3..
  • dauth maul is to weak.. have him lvl 40 and gear lvl 5.. he has to less amor and life..

Ur insane if u think he's too weak
  • Man what I wouldn't give for Cad!! I unlocked. 4* Lando and started digging into the scoundrel class and realized that if you pair the right scoundrels together with the right leadership ability backed by two healers they seem on paper a high crit/speed ability block nightmare. Idk tho. Gotta spend more money says EA lol.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Man what I wouldn't give for Cad!! I unlocked. 4* Lando and started digging into the scoundrel class and realized that if you pair the right scoundrels together with the right leadership ability backed by two healers they seem on paper a high crit/speed ability block nightmare. Idk tho. Gotta spend more money says EA lol.

That would make Chewie a viable tank then - Lando, Chewie, Cad + 2 healers.
  • Does Cad's ability stun Sith? or just Jedi?
    Ally Code: 134-974-243
    Team: 4* Lando, 4* Barriss, 4* Asajj, 4* Maul, 3* Dooku
    Lvl 33
  • cad stun anyone, at higher lvl removing turn meter as well
    My Ally Code -813-329-945
    LVL 60
  • Cad is amazing and Maul is pretty good too, but the issue is that their shards are only available in data packs. So if you're not Jora or willing to toss some serious cash into the game, don't bother lol.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I haven't had any experiences with Cad yet since mine is just sitting there but as far as i know, Cad is anti jedi which is <3
    Maul....oh maul...my love hate relationship with you...Maul my bane...

Ok so even at 7* w/ Max Gears and Skills. (That doesn't really contribute much to his def and health at all...(rip)....) He fairs at a 7.8k Hp which is...meh..... Also Maul is SLOW af, has really bad turn meter gain, low def and finally, you can kiss his lil devil horns goodbye if he gets stunt... i know players (yall know who ya are) will definitely maul my Maul whenever they face my team because why tf not and honestly I would do the same if I was fighting me... so rip to pieces my maully wolly...:')

But when it comes to he's aoe...smh..he's a beast. More so if he's paired with Sid..where he can easily launch 9k on your enemies and honestly, Maul is more of a finisher because on kill w/ his basic hit gets him 100% turn meter, crit chance, evasion, HEAL and offense (like as if he needs more dmg.....) and if you put Maul in your aoe crit team you can say rip to pieces to your enemies..

That being said he's one of the greats when it comes to finishing quests, events, GalWar or even climbing up the pvp ladder but then again (with the current meta & his low def and tmg), he can be hopeless at times lol..unless you can find a way to counter his defects (maybe by having Savage or Barriss as leader), Maul is a gamble. ;)
    Post edited by ZarAzi on
  • davida8546
    216 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't think Maul is good enough for a data store pack only char. He is probably one of the weakest. He is relatively weak in arena imo (dies in a few shots, so people can just take him out in one turn).
  • Maul is a toon that can shine and be great as an attack toon in the right squad supporting him. The AI though can't fully utilize his ability and cover for his deficiencies. So if you're attacking a team with Maul in it, he will likely look mediocre or like a weak point. He's a much less effective toon when he and his allies are controlled by the AI...conversely he's a very effective toon against the AI when being used to attack.

You can set him up to take down an entire team one by one even if his aoe special is unavailable.
  • Cad is pretty fragile too. I had crazy luck in store and have him at 7 stars. Sadly, he doesn't survive as well as most of my 4-5* Jedi. I hope this changes at lvl 60