Arena team suggestions - please help

Annastrasza
1766 posts Member
edited October 2017
Could someone please inspect my roster and suggest a decent arena team.

https://m.imgur.com/a/VHOdH

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    zQGJ, JKA, Aayla, GK, zYoda (or r2). But you need more speed for a team based on zQGJ lead, and you definitely need Gk to be geared up, he's a great investment overall tho. same with r2. could also put in ezra but i see your ezra needs work.

can't go wrong with GK and r2. Yoda's also good to really mess up people's timing but r2 will help all your toons live longer and hit harder. tho i may be getting ahead of myself, as r2 needs zetas to truly shine
  • I don’t have R2, nor a ZYoda so your suggestion won’t work.

Please suggest with what I got :)
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    ohhh, i thought i saw you have a 5 star r2, and it's just not developed.... same with yoda, if you want to stick with a zQGJ team, gearing yoda will help a lot too

ok from what you ahve right now, instead of yoda and r2, you can do luminara and Kylo. i'd suggest using a zeta on kylo if you want this team to be decent though. his was my first zeta and tho i don't use him anymore, i think it's very versatile and totally worth it

• Do any of your toons have zetas? Do you have any zeta mats to use? That affects squad recommendations.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Could someone please inspect my roster and suggest a decent arena team.

https://m.imgur.com/a/VHOdH

List an actual link to your roster (as I have done in my signature line) - the link you posted points to another link that cannot be copied and pasted and ppl wont be bothered to ook and help you properly - just sayin.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    ShrinkMe wrote: »
    Do any of your toons have zetas? Do you have any zeta mats to use? That affects squad recommendations.
    My asajj and qgj are zetas.

https://swgoh.gg/u/annastrasza/
  • Looking over your roster, I see 2 options. Both are going to take a little work:

1) Go Rebels, since that's the current meta. I would recommend Wedge (L), Biggs, Leia, raid Han Solo, and General Kenobi. Work on gearing Kenobi, and give Han Solo the next zeta that you get.

2) Go Jedis, since you already have a zeta on QGJ. I would recommend QGJ (L), Anakin, Aayla, Yoda, and General Kenobi. Work on gearing Yoda and Kenobi, and give Yoda the next zeta that you get.

The biggest thing is you need mods that are A LOT better. Your squad is too slow to be competitive in Arena. You should be able to finish the Defense Mod Challenge with the Jedis mentioned above. That should unlock a better selection of mods in the Mod Store. The Critical Chance Mod Challenge should be easy with your Scoundrels using Lando (L), raid Han, ST Han, IG-88, and Chewie (or Zam). The Critical Damage Mod Challenge is doable with Jawas that are level 70 and gear level 7-8 (that's what I used), and you're not too far from that. Then spend the next couple of months using all your Cantina energy to farm mods. Seriously. In this game: mods > gear level >> star level > character level.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any additional questions.