Best first teams for HAAT

ColemanTrebor
260 posts Member
edited October 2017
What teams are the best to focus as a good first team on for each phase if you don't have CLS, raid han, thrawn (not yet) or R2 (not yet). Princess Zody and resistance, but what other teams? Thanks for your help.

Replies

• Resistance destroys P4. Set up is zFinn, R2, zRey, RT and Poe to solo it. You can still do 4mil+ without Rey's zeta.

Without R2, you can still do a couple million in P2 or P3. Need RP to replace R2.
  • If you go princess zody with p4 and resistance without r2 in p2, what teams in p1 and p3? Jedi and wiggs lando R2?
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    If you go princess zody with p4 and resistance without r2 in p2, what teams in p1 and p3? Jedi and wiggs lando R2?

P2 you can do a solid 1.5M+ with Wiggs + Lando alone. Others to add to this squad could be Ackbar and Jyn for extra turns. Mod Wedge for Crit Damage and/or Offense and he should hit for 30K each time. :)
  • Jedi counter attack team is good for >2% in phase 1 and easy to build F2P.

I use IGD (lead), QGJ, yoda, ahsoka, and bariss or lumi for 5th spot. No zetas on any of my squad. There are better choices to sub in, like anakin or aayla if you have them, but I don't.

There's no competeing with CLS/raid Han in P1, but there's not much simpler of a team to put together than counter jedi.
  • Wou,d IGD, lumi, QQJ, Barris and JKA work
  • Those characters aren't as good, but it will work, depending on what you mean by working. You won't get as much damage, but you should use the best Jedi you have in p1 if you don't have one of the other good p1 teams.
  • Rac3track
    37 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Zylo or Jedi for phase 1
    For phase 3, there are lots of combos revolving around emperor palpatine, Teebo or chief chirpa, TFP and some tanks.
    Resistance and clones are the big teams for phases 2 & 4, but I'd work on rebels as well.
  • Would either princess zody or resistance also work on phase 3?
  • Resistance also work on phase 3, but not to the same extent. You should get 1-2 million with them though.
    Use R2 instead of Rey in phase 3.