Seeking Veteran Players to Help Lead a Newer Guild

Push2Stops
489 posts Member
edited December 2017
I'm looking for officers with around 1 year's worth of experience to help run a fledgling guild. More important than level or roster depth is a shared ideology of how a casual guild should be run and a willingness to provide guidance. This guild would be great for players who are tired of the hustle and bustle of highly competitive heroic guilds or those with newer alt accounts.
I've played this game for over a year now and recently started a secondary account with which I've quickly inherited a guild. I've come to find great guilds since they were introduced but all have left me wanting a little more determination or a little less expectation of my time. My hopes for an ideal guild are one in which there are no daily minimums and no requirements to use 3rd party apps like Line, but also one in which people want to play and progress.
Expectations of officers are minimal, keep raids going and guide members when they seek advice.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of send me a private message with your details. Hopefully I will come to a decision by next week. This post will be revived if new spots open or if I'm unlucky in this first attempt. Big plus if you are a feminist. Big plus if you are a Star Wars fan.
Raid Update: Running Heroic Pit Raid and Normal Tank Takedown (and gearing for Heroic).
Territory Events Update: Guild GP ~57M
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
Post edited by Push2Stops on

Replies

• please contact me on Line @ imok33 or Discord ClarkW#3434
  • ClarkW wrote: »
    please contact me on Line @ imok33 or Discord ClarkW#3434

Not sure if this is quality trolling or...?
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Fledgling guild? How fledgling?

We would be honored if you would join us.

I'm definitely a fan but can appreciate a good golden bikini. Not sure where that puts me.

Join us and we will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Allies of the Force
    Ally Code: 959-123-359
  • SheaStyle wrote: »
    Fledgling guild? How fledgling?

We would be honored if you would join us.

I'm definitely a fan but can appreciate a good golden bikini. Not sure where that puts me.

Join us and we will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Allies of the Force
    Ally Code: 959-123-359

SheaStyle, we've already been in touch. :)
    For everyone else, we are a new guild but we are practically full and not looking to merge.
  • We are still looking for that perfect match.
  • We cleared some spots over the weekend.
    Two officer positions are open as well as two basic positions.
  • Hey Ive been playing since just after the game launched and would like to discuss becoming an officer, do you have line? Is so my Line ID is skyburn84
    Ally Code: 873-594-999
  • Renewing post, still looking, two officer spots and two member spots are open.
  • We are looking again. See OP for details, one spot open.
  • Hi,
    I ended up running a guild myself and the point about either extra determination/less expectation is spot on.
    As players we're caught between:
    1 - the insane demands made by guilds looking for members - yes we all want to do well but it's only a game.
    2 - the soul sapping experience of gaining 2 new members and finding 2 are playing less whilst another has quit. Which leads to days where you get loads of raid tickets to those where you barely get enough to make the guild worthwhile.

Good luck with the guild. Anyone trying for a casual but competitive guild is fine with me.

May The Force Be With You

Ricardo.

• Sad to say another Officer has stopped playing the game so we are down to a Leader and single Officer. We have 3 spots open right now and we're open to having them all as Officers.
  • 509-18ep19.jpg
  • 78d39337f28240f2bb400327483f466a.jpg
    Our padawans need your guidance.
  • Why would you recruit officers from outside your guild?

In game chat sucks at best. 3rd party chat app allows you to share and to get to know everyone.

Good luck to you and happy gaming.
  • Why would you recruit officers from outside your guild?

In game chat sucks at best. 3rd party chat app allows you to share and to get to know everyone.

Good luck to you and happy gaming.

More than understanding the game mechanics I'm looking for players with an understanding of how CG does things, how characters are released, how the game evolves, and long term outcomes. If I find someone like that from my standard recruiting practices, great, they can get promoted. But when I'm looking for Officers I'm looking for a particular background of experience so I have to recruit from outside.
    As for 3rd party chat, yes it's better but also it's an extra thing to check and to ask guild members to check and we prefer to keep things simple. Our guild is not hyper-social, friendly and helpful but not looking to "get to know" each other. Active members but casual guild. :)
  • latest?cb=20170416021750
    Do you have the wisdom of a ruler?