Honestly, the worst thing about Zarriss is that she dispells at the end of her turns

Why is this even a thing? The 20% HP gained from critting is enough. When one of the only reliable ways to deal with Zarriss teams is through healing immunity, it's ridiculous that at the end of every one of her turns, she's just removing every single debuff from the ally you're liking focus on. And the crazy TM gain she gets ...

Point is, how I hate Zarriss. :) She's a PADAWAN who passively heals gobs of HP, removes all debuffs without needing to do anything, gains TM like a crazy person, AND can actually heal through healing immunity.

She's the worst.

Replies

• Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    agreed. That litterbox game mechanic must go, that's garbage.
    Post edited by HeroOfCanton on
  • yeah... i gotta hove one!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Great. Another woe is me nerf thread.

She is a balanced character, and honestly one of the only things holding back drastically stronger characters from overrunning everything. Look at how often she is used relative to CLS, or R2. You want that to get worse? Then nerf Zarris.

She is a great healer, but does absolutely Zero damage. She only has the ability to cleanse one toon at the end of her turn. She can be annihilated. You can use Kenobi's crit immunity buff against her. Most of the actual meta characters can do enough crit damage to overcome her auto heal. You can also mod for offense instead of crit chance/damage. She's very good, but she's not an issue if you just learn how to play.

I just wish she had the ability to cleanse nerf threads from the forum.
  • Never had a problem with zarris I usually save her for last in the kill order. She is a joke any team with her is a instant win for me
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Never had a problem with zarris I usually save her for last in the kill order. She is a joke any team with her is a instant win for me

Just any team with Zarriss? Save for incredibly bad rng, any team is an instant win for me.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Great. Another woe is me nerf thread.

She is a balanced character, and honestly one of the only things holding back drastically stronger characters from overrunning everything. Look at how often she is used relative to CLS, or R2. You want that to get worse? Then nerf Zarris.

She is a great healer, but does absolutely Zero damage. She only has the ability to cleanse one toon at the end of her turn. She can be annihilated. You can use Kenobi's crit immunity buff against her. Most of the actual meta characters can do enough crit damage to overcome her auto heal. You can also mod for offense instead of crit chance/damage. She's very good, but she's not an issue if you just learn how to play.

Wise words. Especially the last line.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

:D

That was actually hilarious. Well played sir. :)
  • Apply buff immunity on gk and focus fire on her, or crit her, dispel gk taunt and eat her... Seriously its pretty easy
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • I have a zeta barris. In the right situation she is gold. Clones or any low damage teams can't do anything against her. But against the new hammer rebels she is not great. Only a minor inconvinence to them.
  • What's the problem about coming across tough characters?

Isn't that kind of the point? The whole challenge?
  • Ever heard of a darth nihilus lead?
  • Yeah Zarris is Awesome and I hate her at the same time lol. She's a fun challenge definitely. I roll with R1 squad -baze +R2. Sometimes I'll drop 5+ exposes and every other debuf on Kenobi, only for Zarris to cleanse it all right before I hit him.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    sying wrote: »
    Never had a problem with zarris I usually save her for last in the kill order. She is a joke any team with her is a instant win for me

Just any team with Zarriss? Save for incredibly bad rng, any team is an instant win for me.
    ]

True I do beat most teams all the time minus the cls L thrawn r2 zolo gk

• Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I used to have issues with her zeta over healing the crits (crit for 8K toon heals for 10K) but honestly...she is pretty necessary just the way she is to combat some of the meta teams in the top 30-100 in most arena shards.

Though it is a bit annoying to fight to a draw against a team with Zarriss.
    Ever heard of a darth nihilus lead?

Good luck gettting to top 100 or staying top 100 in a good shard with Nihilus lead. But he isn’t a terrible toon to run outside lead in some higher quality teams.
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    My GK gets 13k health per crit from Zariss.

Haven't met a toon that can do more than that on a basic. CL can hit around 15k on his special, as well as Han's special. Leia with offense up hits around 4-5k a hit.

Pure gain, and the top offensive meta characters can't keep up with it.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Bennehftw wrote: »

Haven't met a toon that can do more than that on a basic. CL can hit around 15k on his special, as well as Han's special. Leia with offense up hits around 4-5k a hit.

What?

Are you fighting against g7 toons?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Ever heard of a darth nihilus lead?

I’ve heard of it, but I’ve never seen one in the top twenty of the arena.
  • Mullato wrote: »

What?

Are you fighting against g7 toons?

GK lead might I add.
  • Bennehftw wrote: »

Wow, my CL can hit around 30k+ on his special, hans special can hit even harder, espcially if he gives crit damage up. Leia with offense up crits for 20k a hit.
  • Drazz127 wrote: »

Wow, my CL can hit around 30k+ on his special, hans special can hit even harder, espcially if he gives crit damage up. Leia with offense up crits for 20k a hit.

Not against gk lead with his defense bonus