The developers did it...

DEATHCOYOTE
977 posts Member
edited October 2017
... they proved once and for all they don't give a rats behind about the darkside. Lightside gets to unlock 6 out of 8 legendary characters/ships. They can't deny it even a little bit. That is some of the most lopsided and one sided development I've ever seen in my entire life of gaming. 75% legendary stuff requires lightside. You can't deny it, flat out cannot deny the absolute unmitigated and unapologetic love they have for the lightside and the players that adhere to the lightside. Chimera is proof positive and cannot be refuted by even the most devoted lightside fan. 75%... 6 of 8... lightside folks get to unlock. I can't believe they think that isn't massively favored game design. TB was bad enough, four Hans was bad enough, but this just takes the cake and there is no coming back from it. Own it.

Replies

• Options
    I got hyped for very, very, very small time over the day about Chimaera. Until they released the requirements. Thanks for making my day a little worse devs. :neutral:
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I got hyped for very, very, very small time over the day about Chimaera. Until they released the requirements. Thanks for making my day a little worse devs. :neutral:

dude they don't care even a little bit about their darkside fans. Not even a little bit. "OH HEY LIGHTSIDE FANS, YOU GET TO UNLOCK EVERYTHING!!! YOUR WELCOME" *turn and laugh their heads off at those clinging to the darkside* We are suckers to them dude.