Who are the top five heroes you hate facing in Arena?

Replies

• IG88 and the First order tie pilot.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Sid-because of the resists from my Jedi
    Dooku-Because of the stuns and extra attacks against my Jedi
    Rey- because if I don't kill her right away, she will kill one of mine.
    Maxed out Daka, the AI always seems to get a key revive or stun at the most inopportune time
    the 5th would be either GS, or one of the hard hitting droids because if they are all together, you have to choose who to kill first but that means that the other two are going to put a hurting on you.

The funny thing is that I used to HATE kylo and cringed every time I faced him. However, since I got Yoda, I actually WANT to face Kylo. A well timed buff steal and battle meditation means great things happen for my team. The best was yesterday when my team had Foresight and Retribution. Kylo did an AOE and all 5 of my guys attacked him. Great stuff really.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Dooku
    Daka
    Geo
    Poe
    Sidious
  • Phasma
    Rey
    Kylo
    Sidious
  • Rey
    Droid team+poggle
    Still hate poe, but not as much as before
  • yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.

Agree. Dooku, Daka, Sid, Kylo, Poe gets my vote for most annoying. So far I've refused to get Dooku because he cheats with AI and I just don't like him. Many, many times he starts the battle(1), you hit with AoE, he's goes off 4 times, then you hit him & he goes off another 4 times! That's 9 out of the 1st 11 attacks all Dooku & it's just not right. He's never once done that when I've borrowed him from an ally.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Sid and Dooku. I run a Jedi team, you know why
  • Poe
    Poggle
    Old Daka
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Leia
  • Qgj,rey,daka,gs,poe 7* can be a pain In the buttt .... as long as I can take out rey, stun qgj, n my poe proc 1st....I'm good (usally. If daka is able to revive rey...it's gonna get ulgy). That's why my fotp needs to take out daka.......I just take my chances with gs n his assist
  • I avoid no individual character. I pick my targets by complete squad composition , leader abilities, gear, stars and total power.
  • Daka (when paired with dooku and phasma as a leader)
    Poe
    Rey
    GS
    Leia

• Absolutely , that combo stopped me from finishing my 2nd GW battle, I almost smashed my phone lol.
  • Qgj, dooku, and gs. Op speed.
  • Kylo, hits hard, high hp, and you can't hit him because AI resets cooldown almost everytime then he does that AOE.
    If that's not enough, the nightmare combo I hate facing: Dooku+Kylo+Fives.
  • My most hated team:
    Phasma as leader. Too much attacks at once.
    Sidious because of Health Immunity (using Barriss just for it is a waste of place)
    Daka - Stun, Healing and Reviving. Enough.
    Geo. Soldier - Annoying bug with high health and deadly power. FOTP, Rey and Leia are nothing compared to this.
    Dooku - Mess the fight with his Attacks and Stuns.

All toons from this team are Dark Side. Seems legit.
  • I'd say I hate certain combos more than certain characters. I don't mind running into Poggle, IG-88 or GS individually, but when they're all in a group with HK-47 and IG-86, they have such massive damage output that it's hard for my current squad to take them down.

I have a 4 star Eeth Koth sitting at level 1. Maybe I'll level him up just for this purpose.
  • Dooku

That's all, can handle anything else with ease, but Dooku's insane multi stun opener and high speed causes problems when he is fully geared.

If I had to choose another 4 it'd be

Rey, who can 1-shot toons in certain setups
    Poe, don't really avoid Poe but it's definitely a consideration, at max gear he's a beast even after the nerf.
    GS if and only if teamed with a max geared Poggle.
    FOTP if grouped with Phasma as leader and Kylo

But generally just Dooku.
  • Rey

Poe

Leia

Dooku

Daka
  • Irul wrote: »
    Rey

Poe

Leia

Dooku

Daka

Actually the first 3 are though and cause problem. Dooku and Daka are more annoying but do not cause defeat usually. Dooku is great on offense.
  • Rey
    Dooku
    Poggle
    Old Daka
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    GS.
  • Ben, rey, GS, barriss, and qgj
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    I won't challenge someone with Phasma as leader and Dooku on the team. I really don't feel like seeing Dooku hit me 10 times in a row!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Ben, rey, GS, barriss, and qgj

That's the team?
  • Which heroes do you absolutely dread facing and avoid battling if possible?

For example I avoid Daka, Poe, Fives, IG-88 and IG-86.

I run all Jedi (yeah I know they aren't the best, but **** it - this is STAR WARS, Jim!), so I hate Sid. Unfortunately, he's on every team.
  • Rey is tricky to face imo.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Ouchie wrote: »
    I won't challenge someone with Phasma as leader and Dooku on the team. I really don't feel like seeing Dooku hit me 10 times in a row!
    Surprised that so many people called out Dooku. I still use him since I love his stun on offense, but on defense he doesn't bother me at all. But then, I don't use a lot of AoE or Jedi.

There's really no character that I actively avoid. But I'll avoid *teams* that have Poe and a cannon I can't take out before he taunts. (Either someone /w too much health, or >1.)

Probably the one character I'd like to avoid are the leader Phasma's, but that's the vast majority of my server so there's no avoiding her.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Bariss - the infamous Sidious-busting mass heal, plus at high levels she's pretty durable, meaning that just going after her first isn't always viable.
    Rey - always seems to wipe out my "glass cannon" attackers in one or two hits
    Daka - reviving others fair enough but SELF REVIVING AS WELL ****
    Poe: not so much that he's an OP enemy, but that he's really strong for everyone else but sucks when I use him. In other words, I can't use this strong character properly so I'm mad at everyone else who can.
    Phasma - oh great, my opponents just got three full rounds of attacks in, plus assists, while I managed one attack with the devastated remains of my team. Hooray.

i will attack anyone with barris...she just too slow to be effective.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I avoid anyone with daka or dooku like the plague. All about that stun, give me a leia or a fotp anyday, but if either dooku or daka get just one stun off (and they do often enough) i lose. Don't care about her revive or his counter cos i one shot them both, but my droid team relies heavily on decimating within one round, if i lose one toon for that round I'm out!

Other than when stunned i haven't lost an arena battle in ages, unfortunately almost everyone in the top 40 of my server has at least one of those two, and their stun rates are ridiculous, so I'm struggling to break top 20 purely because of them

To be fair though it is good these droid teams do have at least one weakness otherwise it would be kinda dull!
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Bar_Buryin wrote: »
    Only teams I avoid in arena are droid teams since I'm not setup right now to beat them consistently.
    Once you get to top 20 rarely do you even see droid teams...