edited October 2017
    https://imgur.com/a/e7ZRw
    But where do we obtain the shards? :)

• But where do we obtain the shards? :)
    Legendary ship event. Returns monthly. Able to get 7*

Wow.. I'd say nice, but depends on requirements
  • Trying to upload a picture to here is impossible
  • Trying to upload a picture to here is impossible
  • Has to be ghost and phantom. But returns monthly which is really great.
  • Has to be ghost and phantom. But returns monthly which is really great.

To clarify, Fleet Mastery events (Executrix, Endurance, Home One) run monthly. Imperial Chimaera is a Legendary event which will adhere to the "extremely rare" cadence of Legendary events.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Has to be ghost and phantom. But returns monthly which is really great.

To clarify, Fleet Mastery events (Executrix, Endurance, Home One) run monthly. Imperial Chimaera is a Legendary event which will adhere to the "extremely rare" cadence of Legendary events.

Ahhhh. Thanks for the clarification.

• Boooo
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    When is it coming? This is gonna be a ships game changer!

All other capital ships are fairly comparable but anyone with this ship is gonna dominate. A lot of unhappy people are gonna have their fleet arena ranks slip through their fingers.

However, interesting Empire gets a second imperial ship - I think the whole community is wanting a separatist faction pass with reworks such as GG as well as a few additional toons (Droideka) and a capital ship for the separatist faction - Malevolence?

C'mon - show some love to the Seps!
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Pumped!!
  • Ah man, looks sick. Hope I can unlock it. I've neglected ships a lot though. Especially those Phoenix squad ones....
  • Do we need Phoenix ships to unlock this then?
  • Worse move ever. A commander shouldn't be an event toon like Thrawn
  • Worse move ever. A commander shouldn't be an event toon like Thrawn

The ship is a legendary event.... So it would fit for it to have a legendary commander
  • Boooo wrote: »

All other capital ships are fairly comparable but anyone with this ship is gonna dominate. A lot of unhappy people are gonna have their fleet arena ranks slip through their fingers.

However, interesting Empire gets a second imperial ship - I think the whole community is wanting a separatist faction pass with reworks such as GG as well as a few additional toons (Droideka) and a capital ship for the separatist faction - Malevolence?

HaBGVY0.jpg
  • Boooo wrote: »

I agree wholeheartedly - Imagine Malevolence or Invisible Hand with Grievous at the helm (with his new rework of course!) it's too glorious to comprehend
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    EmeraldZx wrote: »
    Trying to upload a picture to here is impossible

find the link for the image, so right click "copy image url" on google or something and paste on here between [*img] [*/img] but without the ***
  • Honestly the pheonix ships right now are just not viable, hopefully I can at least get those ready for this event. However, this capital ship will basically be the cls of ships, you won't be able to get top ranks without it...
  • I am in the top 40 with the Ghost and Phantom in my first line shooters. I tear the crap out of other ships.
  • You need Phoenix ships + rebel ships. Event is in a couple days.
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    So basically anyone who didn't foresee this event or simply put stars on their phoenix ships for fun will have a huge, huge disadvantage in ship arena now with 7* chimaera and 4 reinforcements running about?

This isn't good for most players. We should have gotten much more notice than this!
  • Honestly the pheonix ships right now are just not viable, hopefully I can at least get those ready for this event. However, this capital ship will basically be the cls of ships, you won't be able to get top ranks without it...

Wait what? They are very strong, how it comes 'not viable'?
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Hi! I wanted to ask if it’s possible for you to tell us what is planned to be released first? GvG or the next TB map? I’m not asking for a date or similar
  • Yay a $90 pack with 60 blueprints for each ship. If I spend that much I can get 5* capital ship
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Thrawn is a grand admiral (like ackbar as well), he deserves a capital ship :D
  • Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    When are we going to get the requirements for this event? 7 star chimaera capital ship needs 5 x 7 star Rebel ships? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    The packs suggests that we need U-Wings. I hope I'm wrong and it't Phoenix and the rest all regular Rebels. But if it is U-Wings that would be just a greedy, unthematic move.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »
    When are we going to get the requirements for this event? 7 star chimaera capital ship needs 5 x 7 star Rebel ships? @CG_Kozispoon

Look at the store packs. 2 of them must be phoenix.
  • NewCaprica
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    So we will need 5 rebel ships at 6 stars, is that it @CG_CapGaSP ?