How to Mod your First Order Team!

Hi! In this video we take a look at what mod stats you should try to focus on for your First Order team. This advice pertains to everyone no matter what type of mod sets you have access to. Focusing on the right attributes will make your FO team be stronger than the next guys. If you have any questions leave a comment below. All remaining systems will bow to the First Order. :open_mouth:

https://youtu.be/Qv9Bdb_kd2c

Replies

• Thanks!
  • Eh, I can't say I agree with you.

Top priority is to make FOO as fast as possible; a full speed set is recommended on him if they have decent speed secondaries. If you can give him a Potency cross too then great, but speed is most important. The speeds you have:
    • Kylo 203
    • FOST 198
    • Phasma 181
    • FOO 181
    • FOTP ???
    You have FOST running faster than FOO; just about everyone is faster than FOO. This is just wrong. FOO must go first. If FOO is the fastest, you can use Marching Orders to cause any other ally to go immediately. FOO controls the battle, not Phasma. And Kylo does not need much speed at all since he debuffs himself which then gives him a speed boost.

Potency a high priority for FOTP? Sure it's a nice-to-have, but not a priority. You did not even give him a Potency cross. Hardly worth mentioning it's a focus area when you did not focus on it yourself. Besides, I like to focus more on FOTP's best sort of Buff Immunity, which comes from reducing the opposition's health to 0. You don't need to land Buff Immunity on a defeated enemy.

CD boosts are of course good on all of them since they often have Advantage.

You basically recommended CD, CC, Speed and Potency for everyone, which is true for just about any character you can think of.

If you really want to know how to mod your FO, go talk to these guys: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/64779/the-galactic-first-order-players-discussion
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Eh, I can't say I agree with you.

Top priority is to make FOO as fast as possible; a full speed set is recommended on him if they have decent speed secondaries. If you can give him a Potency cross too then great, but speed is most important. The speeds you have:
    • Kylo 203
    • FOST 198
    • Phasma 181
    • FOO 181
    • FOTP ???
    You have FOST running faster than FOO; just about everyone is faster than FOO. This is just wrong. FOO must go first. If FOO is the fastest, you can use Marching Orders to cause any other ally to go immediately. FOO controls the battle, not Phasma. And Kylo does not need much speed at all since he debuffs himself which then gives him a speed boost.

Potency a high priority for FOTP? Sure it's a nice-to-have, but not a priority. You did not even give him a Potency cross. Hardly worth mentioning it's a focus area when you did not focus on it yourself. Besides, I like to focus more on FOTP's best sort of Buff Immunity, which comes from reducing the opposition's health to 0. You don't need to land Buff Immunity on a defeated enemy.

You basically recommended CD, CC, Speed and Potency for everyone, which is true for just about any character you can think of.

If you really want to know how to mod your FO, go talk to these guys: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/64779/the-galactic-first-order-players-discussion

All of your criticisms were addressed in the video. I just displayed but was currently on the toons in the footage so people didn't have to guess. I don't really see this post as being constructive whatsoever but thanks. If FO get new toons or stronger later in the year I give them my arena mods. @EventineElessedil
  • Eh, I can't say I agree with you.

• Kylo 203
    • FOST 198
    • Phasma 181
    • FOO 181
    • FOTP ???

All of your criticisms were addressed in the video. I just displayed but was currently on the toons in the footage so people didn't have to guess. I don't really see this post as being constructive whatsoever but thanks. If FO get new toons or stronger later in the year I give them my arena mods. @EventineElessedil

Well I was trying to be constructive, sorry you don't see it that way. I thought you wanted to discuss how to mod FO for maximum effect.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Eh, I can't say I agree with you.

• Kylo 203
    • FOST 198
    • Phasma 181
    • FOO 181
    • FOTP ???

Well I was trying to be constructive, sorry you don't see it that way. I thought you wanted to discuss how to mod FO for maximum effect.

Sorry if I was too harsh maybe I misinterpreted the post. The point of this video was to help people to mod their FO even if they didn't have specialized mods like crit dmg, speed, etc. And yes, I could have improved the stats like speed and potency etc. but those are just what was used in the video. The beauty about optimizing mods is due to a changing meta the optimal setup is always changing. I highly suspect we'll get a little more FO love as we approach the last jedi and look forward to reevaluating options then! :)@EventineElessedil