Game froze on territory battle [Merge]

Replies

• Same issue as others. Spinning wheel while loading. I waited an hour before giving up on the app. Tried a 2nd battle thinking it was my network. Ah well. Hope you guys are able to fix this soon. :smile:
  • Several in my guild have had this happen within the last 90 minutes. And it kills the combat - deploys the characters and give you 0/6. That's not right.
  • Same. On hold with ea
  • give us 3* in that region and 200 carbantis !!!!
  • Not just the past 90 minutes I don't think. We've had multiple people lock up mid battle this phase and get zeroes.
  • Several guildies and I have experienced an issue where the game freezes while loading the combat mission. Doesn't matter what phase happens in any. Heard about it before but am actually experiencing it right now on the southern TB CM. Guildy said the app reset and his team was deployed and got 0 points for the mission. Please investigate and fix asap
  • give everyone enough crystal buy one free buy of rebel ship
  • In my guild we've the same issue with the missions
  • Hi,

second time this week in this Battle territory. Endless lloading phase 2 and now phase 4 middle....
    two times a lost a points n I"m feeling very gulty about my guild........
  • Had 4 guild members with same issues. Did not matter the battle. Happened in all different combat missions.
  • I have had this problem as well.
  • yaklan42
    83 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Got the bug while loading my ship battle. Hung on the loading screen and then never got a chance to play it.
    Edit: got it a second time after the first "fixed" announcement. Now missed 9 phases worth of points for my guild.
    Post edited by yaklan42 on
  • Having a big issue, tried to enter Ships mission and had the never ending load screen, exited and received minimum score... Thought it was my Wi-Fi connection so I reset my Wi-Fi and attempted the HE mission and have the same issue. My guild needs these points to 3 star.
  • Same grrr
  • Several players in the guild I run are experiencing freezing during their TB combat missions, for 5, 10 20 minutes and losing the turn and going 0/6...

Why is this happening? It’s affecting our ability to maximize our TP collections and this needs to be addressed right away.. or get rid of this BUGGY game mode. This is ridiculous, we have had issues EVERY TB since launch.

We want this fixed and to be compensated for this since we’re losing precious TP’s due to this issue.
  • alcoa12
    23 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    My guild has lost over 1 million points due to this......
  • wonder if the crack fell into the main server and started cooking
  • This wouldn't be near as frustrated if you guys allowed more than one attempt. Please allow us to have the option to retreat/try again on these phases until you get all the bugs worked. We're missing out on millions of territory points every single week.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya,
    The issue has been posted in Dev announcements <<HERE>> and is actively being investigated. I unfortunately do not have anything further at this time, but hope to have details tomorrow. Hang tight folks!
    Again, appreciate our regulars (and newcomers!) in Bugs and Issues bringing this to our attention so quickly.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Same here. Infinite loading screen on HRS cm.
  • It just happened to me also. This is the second time. I am thinking of quitting TB.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Happened to me and several others. We’re not going to get three stars if this isn’t fixed immediately! We’re already down at least a million for this phase.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Bad coordination. TB are meant to own, not to have tryouts what works and what does not.
  • Same here. This is definitely affecting star total
  • This bug needs to be fixed, yesterday! My battle only counted as a deployment and it never even loaded to the first phase! Introducing territory battles has created a race in this game that many guilds rely heavily on. You want us to farm all these crazy toons and then create issues that further prohibit any type of progress or general function. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. -end rant- p.s please fix.
  • It looks like they are investigating the issue according to comments in another section. At least 3 people in the guild I’m in including myself had this issue happen
  • I feel like I hit the trifecta...
    2 loading screen errors and a mid-fight glitch.
    So frustrating...
  • Myself and my guild mates having the same issues.
    Earlier this morning, I got 3/3 on ships and it registered correctly.
    Around 13:50 PDT I did the southern territory combat mission (not special mission) and finished 6/6, but when I went to check the activity report for that territory it showed me as only getting 1/6.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Unless they can pinpoint every single person that had this issue, the only fair solution would be 3 stars in all strips for this phase. Some carbantis would be nice too.
  • My game got stuck on the loading screen in 2 territory battle missions costing me nearly a million lost points. Please fix this issue