Tank takedown heroic

Our guild just completed the rancor raid heroic first attempt in less than 2 hours, with only 12 members managing to get in on the raid.
What is the tank takedown heroic like compared to the normal tank takedown?
Jag.

Replies

• Have you seen The Shawshank Redemption? It's like how Andy tunnels out, crawl included.
  • There is literally no comparison. My Guild has been consistently completing Heroic Rancor in approximately 14 minutes since the introduction of Vader's Zeta, but we only just managed to complete the Heroic AAT for the first time a little under 2 months ago, and it took 95% of our Guild participating in unison. With our recent strategic and character improvements we can now complete it in approximately 8 hours with good RNG, but it's still no cakewalk, and that's coming from someone whose Guild has 9 people regularly solo the Heroic Rancor, including myself.

My advice: play Normal AAT, upgrade your characters throughout your Guild, ensure that you have at least 40 dedicated players who can communicate and commit to a scheme for taking it down, and make trial runs on Heroic AAT every now and again to assess your strength. You'll make it eventually. Best of luck to you!
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Have you seen The Shawshank Redemption? It's like how Andy tunnels out, crawl included.

And when you finally beat it, it feels just as good as when he strolls into the bank, closes out those fake accounts, and puts the incriminating evidence in their outgoing mail.
  • If I remember correctly you do about 10% of of normal damage. So if you have a squad that does 1million on normal expect them to do about 100,00 hope that helps.
  • I agree with Skywalker. In Rancor, if you have 10 people with a good turn-meter reduction team, you can take it down pretty quickly. In AAT, you need a lot of participants, and they each need to have one or more good squads for each phase.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    My guild can do heroic rancor in 15 minutes, still not doing HAAT. Mainly through player activity. Needless to say, doing HAAT with 45-50 people is easier than trying to do it with 25-30.
  • Its night and day. Need specific squads for each phase:

P1: Zeta Kylo, Jedi
    P2: Rebels, Clones
    P3: several variations of teams but teebotine, chirpatina, cls, thrawn squads
    P4: rebels, clones

• Thank you for the replies, it looks like a long road ahead, still patience is a virtue, just another challenge to overcome.
    Thank you for the team advice khayman, I need to improve my squads big time.
  • Better go CLS in p1 and resistance p2
  • Generally a team that can do 1 million damage in nAAT can do about 250k damage in hAAT. So multiple the 2% scores that you need for hAAT by four and that is what you should be aiming for in nAAT.
    So a team that can do 2% in phase 2 of hAAT (396k) will probably get around 1.5m in phase 2 of nAAT.
    Benchmark those scores when doing nAAT to see if you are hAAT ready.
  • We finally completed our first HAAT in 24 hours with only 23 member taking part, our total guild GP is 40 million, but with only 23 members taking part I recon we had only 30million GP taking part , not bad I think,comments welcomed.
  • Our guild just completed the rancor raid heroic first attempt in less than 2 hours, with only 12 members managing to get in on the raid.
    What is the tank takedown heroic like compared to the normal tank takedown?
    Jag.

use Zylo, zavage, datcha lead+cls+hansolo for P1
    throw some things at P2

once P2 reaches 30%-20% left, you can use this team to solo all the way to the end
    ackbar lead 190+ speed, g11 or g12
    cls, zeta it binds all things, 240+ speed, g11 or g12
    thrawn, 240+ speed, g11 or g12
    bb8, 250+ speed, g11 or g12
    han solo zeta, g11 or g12 OR asaj zeta, g11 or g12

this team can consistently and quite easily without troubles finish P4, P3 and 30% of P2 of the HAAT, if played correctly of course
  • How long does it take you to complete normal tank? I think we had it down to a couple hours before we squeezed by heroic. It really depends on if you have people with good tank teams or not.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    We finally completed our first HAAT in 24 hours with only 23 member taking part, our total guild GP is 40 million, but with only 23 members taking part I recon we had only 30million GP taking part , not bad I think,comments welcomed.

Comment: You didn't need to bump a thread from October at all, let alone just to post this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH