Is there a time limit for farming new characters?

Destark
81 posts Member
edited December 2015
I hope we can farm Kylo Ren in Cantina 4C from now on ( starts tomorrow ), it would suck if its a time limited thing, since Im not nowhere near level 53 yet :P

Replies

• Options
    No, no time limit yet.

However, I think they'll ultimately have to change shard drop positions when more and more new characters join in. Right now, they are using the "empty" spots, therefore reducing those more and more. And even if they add new (high lvl) content, that would make the shards only available to high lvl players which seems like an unconstructive move from their side.

So don't expect a time limit too soon yet in quite some time I'd calculate with drop location changes.
  • Options
    Akaryn wrote: »
    No, no time limit yet.

However, I think they'll ultimately have to change shard drop positions when more and more new characters join in. Right now, they are using the "empty" spots, therefore reducing those more and more. And even if they add new (high lvl) content, that would make the shards only available to high lvl players which seems like an unconstructive move from their side.

So don't expect a time limit too soon yet in quite some time I'd calculate with drop location changes.

Thanks :) I hope they can keep it as it is for now at least a month